It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why bother? are you bored?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
just running thru some of the threads posted today,and most of them are really about nothing!
i occasionally post,but it is about something with substance.i just read a thread on being a goth girl,and she had nothing to say. i read a few funny responses that made me chuckle,so i felt compelled to add my cheeky humour to the lot.of coarse ,as always ,someone has to put their 2 cents in against me,but thats cool. the whole point of ats no? arent part of the ats rules are that you shouln't post 2 word reponses,or don't post non informitive threads?
well i try to post info some people might enjoy,but today i have nothing of the sort.
i'm just here to rant,for lack of anything better to do today,so now i'll leave the podium open to all so they can rant back at me!!!
happt hunting

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
farts.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
And now you're raging at me.

Good trolling is good.

But seriously, this thread contributes as much as any of the non-contributing threads you mentioned. Way to prove your point.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

just running thru some of the threads posted today,and most of them are really about nothing! i occasionally post,but it is about something with substance.i

So are you actually calling this something with substance?

The question is, are you bored? Why bother?
ETA: you dont even care enough to capitalize a single sentence in your thread, congatulations, very professional.
edit on 6-2-2012 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mandroids
farts.

THIS is the single handed BEST post in this entire thread, really sums it up

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

Come on, buddy, if it wasn't for non-informative threads, this site would be practically empty. That's one of the reasons why threads like this one get ignored almost completely, while threads that have no intellectual basing, whatsoever, get stars and flags coming out the yin-yang. You have just touched on something that I have been thinking for a while now.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

arent part of the ats rules are that you shouln't post 2 word reponses,or don't post non informitive threads?

Just part of chit chat and/or rant, although when someone has something to rant about, it's probably hard to keep it to a few words, unless something has rendered someone speechless.

Chit chat is, well, just chit chat. Sometimes little tiny thread seem ok there.

One of the funniest threads in chit chat that I saw, was the OP being off topic, with a big ol' "off topic" sign in the OP
Makes it kinda hard to respond to that.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Actually, to be honest with you, there is more fact in the OP than in 90% of the rest of the site. Think about it, based on observations, obviously many accounts of said occurrences can be had, therefore he/she is making quite a valid point. A better point than the whole "Well nuh uh!!!!!" response that you gave him/her lol. And yes, btw I am bored to tears. Why the hell else would I be on this site? For the information?

edit on 6/2/2012 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mandroids

ha ha ha! funny stuff! just what i mean!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Gee, I didn' realize i was writing an article for the New York Times! if you haven't noticed,no one uses proper grammar here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
reply to post by mandroids

ha ha ha! funny stuff! just what i mean!

Interesting that you should be amused by such quaint posts. Come on, give us some conspiracy threads! Those are always amusing!

These superbowl conspiracies are tickling my sides...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

I totally agree. and to every one else,no my thread has no substance! THATS THE POINT!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

I can't wait to watch the mods delete this thread...

After all, there's a note in the About section that says these kinds of threads aren't allowed.

BOOM! penalty.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
*Pokes the goth*

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
goth girls just got trashed. i think ill be blocked soon. no biggy. no humour here.

keep on reading.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I'm bored, yep.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

a well i got big shoulders!

top topics

join