It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moments with Baxter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Right I love animals but this is just cruel...

Baxter the dog who is paralysed and was rescued at a young age is now 19 years old and being dragged around to help people on their death beds?

I love for older people to have companionship etc. but too carry this poor dog around and dump him on hospital beds I dunno...

I done a bit of searching online and could only find discussion forums about it and videos.

I mean the dog doesn't look distressed or anything but when I watched the video I didn't think "poor woman" I thought "poor dog" at 19 (yes 19) years old and paralysed let the poor fella be...

Am I crazy?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Baxter gets as much out of these visits, as the old folk do. It's probably part of the reason he is 19 years old.

Des jmoho

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Baxter gets as much out of these visits, as the old folk do. It's probably part of the reason he is 19 years old.

Des jmoho

Yeah maybe, the problem with animals is you don't know what their thinking he might just want to be left to drift off...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Quite a touching video, nearly brought the old tear to the eye

It didn't look as though the dog was sad but the happiness he brought to the old dears was priceless if you ask me

Awwww Baxter died in 2009!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

The dog was kissing all the patients. He was happy. It's like a human being who can no longer walk, they are still alive and want to be alive. That was a beautiful video and made me cry.

top topics

join