It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October Surprise?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I thought the October surprise would be a bad thing for the incubent. Let's say there is suddenly a huge string of deadly terrorist attacks all across America at the end of October. SURPRISE!!!!! says Al Qaeda.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by oppodeldoc
They both said the fear within the military is that the administration will stage an attack on US Forces stationed in Saudi Arabia with WMDs that could kill thousands.

The US moved mid-east combined air command center from Prince Sultan Air Force Base (Saudi Arabia) to Qatar in April 2003. The US finished withdrawl from Saudi Arabia in September 2003.
www.saudi-us-relations.org...

There are no longer US troops in Saudi Arabia (unless it's covert forces). I don't think your friends have their story straight.

[edit on 9/20/2004 by HoonieSkoba]

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by HoonieSkoba
There are no longer US troops in Saudi Arabia (unless it's covert forces). I don't think your friends have their story straight.

Why would you want to spoil such a good story with the truth. But like he said he wouldn�t put anything past him�..maybe they are hiding behind all the trees that his friends told him about.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   
My guess would be that the new President of China, being manipulated by hardline communists, will provoke an incident with Taiwan leading to intervention of the U.S.

Beijing has already warned the U.S. of their displeasure in selling Taiwan new weapons systems.

Hu Jiang, I believe, will be trying to show that he has backbone, given the fact that the media views him as "the weakest leader that the Communist Party in China has ever produced."

All attention will then be split in both parts of the world, creating even more protests in the United States, giving terrorists a little bit of an edge to get into the country with a WMD.

There's mine.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I can't say exactly what the "October Surprise" will be. Whatever it is, why assume it is coming from Republicans? The Clintons can not afford a Kerry win, as that would mess up Hillary's 08 run. So whatever you all considered an "October Surpise", keep an open mind!

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
will come clean on iraqi and iranian weapons development
in tripoli

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Here is your october surprise, 1400 cst/USA, Al Queda tape aired with Osama on it talking. And of course the tape was given to CNN by Al-Jazeera. So speculation has just been put assunder. Updates on tape content to come as soon as I get the rest of the tapes info. Its being
analyzed now. And guess what with only four days till polls too cant cut it any closer than that....... well maybe they still have something coming up
this may be a precursor.

Also 0520 cmt/USA tape relesed of American speaking, educated person dressed like militant threatening attacks..... tape under investigation by US Goverment.

[edit on 29/10/2004 by drbryankkruta]

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by drbryankkruta
Here is your october surprise, 1400 cst/USA, Al Queda tape aired with Osama on it talking. And of course the tape was given to CNN by Al-Jazeera. So speculation has just been put assunder. Updates on tape content to come as soon as I get the rest of the tapes info. Its being
analyzed now. And guess what with only four days till polls too cant cut it any closer than that....... well maybe they still have something coming up
this may be a precursor.

Beign analysed by who??? The ones who made it!!!!
CNN and FOX....that is not a news channel I watch! NEVER
You should not either babe

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtake care

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amelia

Yes CNN, but think about this, it is the US propaganda machine, and not all stories aired by Al- Jazera have been proven to be from Al-Queda and there are 2 tapes of possible US or US conected origins one being, 1 execution tape which was believed stage by military and other US official, and Now the new tape from that mysterious English speaking man dressed as terrorist and the new al-queda tape and their may be more.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
there wont be anymore countries being invaded at least for awhile at america imho. things are getting a little crazy (even for america) in america. i would expect intense riots that could last for weeks if we have another election like in 2004. People are arming themselves and shooting mexicans coming across the border, ive heard talk about american extremist groups are gearing up for battles...not the whole deal with resisting but actually attacking back(serious talk not just the usual BS). The government keeps proposing and passing laws that if people actually knew what they were they would probably be very pissed about it, like the patriot act and it succesors and the national ID act, i think another war and the world will see how nucking futs americans can truely be. again imho.

[edit on 29-10-2004 by kessel]

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Well, truthfully, I thought the O.S. was the missing explosives, but apparently it is this tape we are finding more and more about. I don't think the tape was fabricated by anyone in the Bush Administration, since Osama has had so many horrible things to say about Bush, and even said that Bush would be the best for re-election, because this Administration's tactics help further al-Queda efforts.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by kessel
there wont be anymore countries being invaded at least for awhile at america imho. things are getting a little crazy (even for america) in america. i would expect intense riots that could last for weeks if we have another election like in 2004. People are arming themselves and shooting mexicans coming across the border, ive heard talk about american extremist groups are gearing up for battles...not the whole deal with resisting but actually attacking back(serious talk not just the usual BS). The government keeps proposing and passing laws that if people actually knew what they were they would probably be very pissed about it, like the patriot act and it succesors and the national ID act, i think another war and the world will see how nucking futs americans can truely be. again imho.

[edit on 29-10-2004 by kessel]

Im not of the opinion any of this will happen either, I do say that this was a ploy to make Bush look go to win the election. The threats dont get carried out then he looks like he stopped it, If the tapes are proven fake then Bush looks good cause we are so tuff in his view that we will never be attacked again , either way Bush looks good.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amelia

Are you even allowed to get CNN or FOX or are they verboten?

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
May 23, 2016

I wonder what the "October Surprise" will be this year? Will it negatively affect Hillary Clinton... or Donald Trump?

But the way things are going downhill for Hillary at this point, there may be no need for any anti-Hillary bombshells in October. Donald Trump would have the most lose if an "October Surprise" were unleashed upon him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join