It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange (Scary) Experience I had.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Hi Woody,

You know with your inside knowledge on mystical and paranormal things, you should make a thread dedicated to advising people on the do's/don'ts of this stuff! Like never to hang a mirror across a window or door! I'm kinda freaked out now because I can think of 2 in my house

It would be appreciated.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goldcurrent

Hi Woody,

You know with your inside knowledge on mystical and paranormal things, you should make a thread dedicated to advising people on the do's/don'ts of this stuff! Like never to hang a mirror across a window or door! I'm kinda freaked out now because I can think of 2 in my house

It would be appreciated.

That's kind of you to say and it's something I considered so as not to detract from this thread ... which is fascinating in it's own right and all suggestions should be considered.

I have been conversing with the OP via u2u but maybe a separate thread would be useful to people who have questions about the Craft ... and to dispel a few of the ridiculous myths that have been attached to such

Give me a couple of days and I'll see what I can do ... in the meantime here is a link to my website that you might enjoy;

PastlivesParanormal&Pagans ...

www.pastlivesparanormalandpagans.webeden.co.uk...

Woody

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Why didn't you look at what they wanted you to look at?

Perhaps this was all a dream..

Or you've been watching too many Hollywood thriller movies.

Sorry for the scepticism, but I'm finding it hard to comprehend it all.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Not trying to derail the thread at all here but I have a question for you Woody. By the way, hello. I have read many of your posts here on ATS and find them quite interesting. I have a bit of experience in the paranormal myself.

Anyway, my question is why did these witches have black eyes with purple swirls? Does it have something to do with astral travel?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by davcon

Not trying to derail the thread at all here but I have a question for you Woody. By the way, hello. I have read many of your posts here on ATS and find them quite interesting. I have a bit of experience in the paranormal myself.

Anyway, my question is why did these witches have black eyes with purple swirls? Does it have something to do with astral travel?

Hey there davcon,

What the OP saw was the 'ethreal' bodies of the women not their physical bodies so it's only natural that their would be subtle differences and the eyes (as the windows of the soul) would be the logical difference ... that said it doesn't necessarily mean all ethreal bodies have black/purple swirly eyes ... maybe that has something to do with the strength of their ability (just a thought).

Woody

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Hey Woody,

Yes I understand it wasn't a physical body. Just didn't understand why the eyes would black and purple swirly. Of all the astral projections I have heard of I have never of eyes like that

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Hey Woody,

Yes I understand it wasn't a physical body. Just didn't understand why the eyes would black and purple swirly. Of all the astral projections I have heard of I have never of eyes like that
I've heard before that this could be spiritual in some way only I can't find the source now, typical

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmoKeyHaZe
Why didn't you look at what they wanted you to look at?

Perhaps this was all a dream..

Or you've been watching too many Hollywood thriller movies.

Sorry for the scepticism, but I'm finding it hard to comprehend it all.

I can understand your scepticism, it's healthy to question everything you're told, so no worries

All I can say is, I did experience this.

Now, as for not looking.. I really can't explain it, it felt like, at the time that if I looked something majorly bad was going to happen, now if that was to myself, to others, in general I really can't say... it's kind of like a Pandora's Box I guess, all I know is that they were very insistant on it and this was hinged on my trusting them for whatever reason and yet I felt I couldn't trust them.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by QueenofWeird

Originally posted by Mister_Bit

reply to post by Mister_Bit

Further question. Was this during the day? Did you notice the sun light becoming dimmer? This happens a lot during time slips, which in essence is time travel. Now these women seemed to come to you on purpose, but could still be time travel.
It was during the day, just after mid afternoon, must've been between 12:30 and 1:30, it was bright outside, although now you mention it I didn't really notice it at the time this happened, I suppose it was like this experience taking all my senses.

Did you prior to the event also feel a bit "out of it", more heavy than usual? Was it more quite than before? Also time slip qualities. So I am talking just before.

I can't say I remember feeling like that, i may have, I may not have, I honestly can't remember and I want to be careful not to attach false memories to it

Ok I see. As to the women being evil, I don't know. Where they evil because they just showed up? Or because of the weird eyes?

Has anything changed in your life after their arrival?
I'm not really sure about "evil" as in classic evil, they just radiated something "wrong" about them, it's an elusive feeling I can't pin down.

They certainly didn't feel to me like they were who they were (if that makes sense lol) It's the way they were kind of so insistant that I trust them but something inside, like a gut instinct told me not to.

The eyes were certainly weird but this wasn't part of their "evilness" it was more to do with their aura.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

So you felt as though it was some sort of a deception? As though this wasn't what they actually were, 4 human females trying to gain your trust?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Very interesting thread great reading I will be keeping a eye on this

Woodwytch thank you for posting your web page I just joined extremely
happy you posted it going to do some reading tonight looks incredible also thanks
for taking the time for the reading a while back.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

So you felt as though it was some sort of a deception? As though this wasn't what they actually were, 4 human females trying to gain your trust?

More like I was being tricked into looking at whatever it was, that I know I didn't want to look at. The deception would've been their trust.

I didn't feel they were "alien" if that's what you're trying to get at, more like a wolf in sheeps clothing.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I understand. That is what I meant to imply. Not something alien so to speak. As though they gave the appearance of being human but in fact were not. With your encounter with more sinister entity do feel that perhaps that was what these "females" were trying to get you to look at?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I'm interested and a little freaked out all at the same time....

First off, OP very interesting story you told, I'm surprised you didnt look at what they were trying to show you, a person like me would have looked (I think
) more times than not my curiousity gets the best of me....

And second, I'm very interested in learning more about the witch craft being discussed in this thread... Im not sure if it scares me or what, but I never really spent too much time thinking abot it and once I started to read Woodwytch's posts, witch are amazing (see what i did there?), I became intrigued, confused, and a little scared to know that stuff like this is going on in the world....

Either way this thread is filled with lots of interesting stuff....This thread is also proof that I should be exploring the Paranormal Studies threads on ATS a little more...

S&F

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I understand. That is what I meant to imply. Not something alien so to speak. As though they gave the appearance of being human but in fact were not. With your encounter with more sinister entity do feel that perhaps that was what these "females" were trying to get you to look at?

Not so much alien as sinister and hiding their true intent.

I don't believe these two were related, although maybe it's the same force in a different shape? I got entirely different feelings from both, so no, I don't think they're related.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
I'm interested and a little freaked out all at the same time....

First off, OP very interesting story you told, I'm surprised you didnt look at what they were trying to show you, a person like me would have looked (I think
) more times than not my curiousity gets the best of me....

And second, I'm very interested in learning more about the witch craft being discussed in this thread... Im not sure if it scares me or what, but I never really spent too much time thinking abot it and once I started to read Woodwytch's posts, witch are amazing (see what i did there?), I became intrigued, confused, and a little scared to know that stuff like this is going on in the world....

Either way this thread is filled with lots of interesting stuff....This thread is also proof that I should be exploring the Paranormal Studies threads on ATS a little more...

S&F
Hi and thanks

I didn't look because every instinct inside was screaming at me not to, although it was tempting I just knew on a primal level I shouldn't look.

It's difficult to put into words, I hope you understand, somehow I just knew I shouldn't look.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Trust me when I say I do understand... I wish I could resist myself at times, unfortunately I'm a very curious person and my curiousity typically gets me in trouble, which in this case would have been a spell being casted on me...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Great story. I believe it means that there is something either in your future or subconsious that you are avoiding. The whole mr unhappy thing is not wanting to see what it is. Staying away from them was a good move even in a dream. The hiss I agree may have been from '' tuning in'' but as to why their appearence was that way seems like something you might want to investigate.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Edgar806

Thanks, I'm really interested in why their eyes should've been that way, also the clothes may give some clues, as I've said they were Victorian looking... only modern lol, if that makes sense

Woody has suggested they may have been astral projections from witches which (LOL which witch is which) is a lead I'm following up at the moment. I'll let you all know if it brings any results.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

reply to post by Edgar806

Thanks, I'm really interested in why their eyes should've been that way, also the clothes may give some clues, as I've said they were Victorian looking... only modern lol, if that makes sense

Woody has suggested they may have been astral projections from witches which (LOL which witch is which) is a lead I'm following up at the moment. I'll let you all know if it brings any results.

This makes sense, but were you aware of anything witchy around you in you day to day life? Well they can't have been very powerful (probably to invested in looking good
) as they only wanted you to look at object X.

Recently during a dream I was visited in astral form by somebody I have known, who fancied some fun if you catch my drift. I was aware of him showing up just like that but not aware of the fact I dreamed. Anyway I asked him if he did this to other women as well, and he said that he had two others. As pleasurable as the encounter was, alas short, I don't wont him to break into my dreams. So I just asked my guardians to kick him out of my astral plane.
edit on 26-2-2012 by QueenofWeird because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join