It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange (Scary) Experience I had.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forgoten_Whisper

Originally posted by woodwytch

>>>NOTE

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by sailormon
Didn't read all the replies so this may be a repeat. I get obe's etc and in one, I was within a small white room being told of an upcoming event by a woman similar to what you describe. She was very casual and matter of fact, a nice person. My take on her and some of the others is they are just an extension of our family, alien if you will, but part of a higher family but differing dimensions or vibrational levels. There are times, after an event or vision, I can easily vialize a team somewhere celebrating the fact they got through again. LOL

I read an interesting book about the spirit life where it mentions "soul groups" or "soul schools" where their intention is to help you learn and grow spiritually.

Is this what you mean?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Mister_Bit

Man this is awesome! So what were there clothes and hair like? I want to know from which time they came. this doesn't sound like ghosts! This sounds like bonafide time travel! More more more details please.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mister_Bit

Originally posted by WeekendWarrior

You can now assume that they can't force you to do anything, so if next time comes maybe you should take the message they have for you. Might be important.
Maybe they tried to warn you of the other entity?

I think you're right, only the way she was almost insisting and begging made it very hard to resist.

Not sure what to make of it really, I kind of got the feeling that if I did look something was going to change, like something terrible.... well, looking back in hindsight now, I kind of got the feeling I'd have seen my own dead body.. I dunno.

Or an opening in space and time!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by QueenofWeird

Man this is awesome! So what were there clothes and hair like? I want to know from which time they came. this doesn't sound like ghosts! This sounds like bonafide time travel! More more more details please.

Unfortunately it happened about 2 years ago so minor details have been forgotten.. I wrote the most part down so I'd never forget.

The hair is what I'd call a very modern hairstyle and similar to this one although not identical...

The dress I've had a hard time finding something similar but the closest I can find would be this one...

Also, for the swirling purple eyes I can again find nothing similar but this is the closest, it was more black and darker though..

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Thanks. Can't explain the eyes. As to the dress, it's a bit retro goth and they hair a bit retro Regency style. Might it be possible that they were time travellers? The clothes are not period clothes.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Somehow this reminds of the story of the student girls in 1971 that were late for curfew. They drove as fast as the could and stopped at a sort of inn. The people were scary and drove egg shaped cars.

Now they might have been lying as to explain being to late for their dorms or they may have been using.

www.boards.ie... (third post).

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Thanks. Can't explain the eyes. As to the dress, it's a bit retro goth and they hair a bit retro Regency style. Might it be possible that they were time travellers? The clothes are not period clothes.

I kind of had the feeling they were trying to appear "old" but everything about them felt modern, they had a modern face (if that makes sense) and the hair, very modern.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Further question. Was this during the day? Did you notice the sun light becoming dimmer? This happens a lot during time slips, which in essence is time travel. Now these women seemed to come to you on purpose, but could still be time travel.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
You've got my attention.

I have kinda shied away from magik in recent years because of too many strange things happenings.
I have recently gotten a little bit back into it.
I run Tech for a Paranormal Investigation group, and I guess my reason for kinda reading up on magik again, is that if a client does want rid of a spirit, I would like to be able to provide that option for them.

I still have strange effects from knowing about things like this.
One of the worst, is that I can't stand silence anymore.
I've always been able to hear things that other people can't (I am sane for the most part...lol)
Actually, what woodwytch said about mirrors reminded me that I had one hanging opposite the door to this room, so I just took it down.
Before I turned the music back on, I sat in silence for about 2 minutes, and kept hearing a sound (don't know if I'd call it a whistle or a hum), It wasn't constant, rather every once in a while.
The wife couldn't hear it, and after the third time, I couldn't take it anymore and turned the music back on.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
This is very interesting.

Have you thought about keeping a camera on you in your house at all times right now so maybe you could capture a picture of them? I would love to see this.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Further question. Was this during the day? Did you notice the sun light becoming dimmer? This happens a lot during time slips, which in essence is time travel. Now these women seemed to come to you on purpose, but could still be time travel.
It was during the day, just after mid afternoon, must've been between 12:30 and 1:30, it was bright outside, although now you mention it I didn't really notice it at the time this happened, I suppose it was like this experience taking all my senses.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
This would have scared me so much, I am wondering how you just calmly seem to deal with it. I am not trying to question you, I am just saying from what you wrote... I would be so terrified!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

It was during the day, just after mid afternoon, must've been between 12:30 and 1:30, it was bright outside, although now you mention it I didn't really notice it at the time this happened, I suppose it was like this experience taking all my senses.

Did you prior to the event also feel a bit "out of it", more heavy than usual? Was it more quite than before? Also time slip qualities. So I am talking just before.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ellenight
This would have scared me so much, I am wondering how you just calmly seem to deal with it. I am not trying to question you, I am just saying from what you wrote... I would be so terrified!

Oh believe me it all terrified me at the time, especially the entity thing, I could feel it was "evil" even before it jumped at me but looking back on it now I wonder if it was just trying to scare me for whatever reason.

Which reminds me of another entity from when I was much younger living with my mum and dad.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Did you prior to the event also feel a bit "out of it", more heavy than usual? Was it more quite than before? Also time slip qualities. So I am talking just before.

I can't say I remember feeling like that, i may have, I may not have, I honestly can't remember and I want to be careful not to attach false memories to it

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
all that I can contribute is you may want to have your house blessed just to be on the safe side. Secondly listin to what Woodwytch tells you she is a good source for these things.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

>>>NOTE

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I can't say I remember feeling like that, i may have, I may not have, I honestly can't remember and I want to be careful not to attach false memories to it

Ok I see. As to the women being evil, I don't know. Where they evil because they just showed up? Or because of the weird eyes?

Has anything changed in your life after their arrival?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join