It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange (Scary) Experience I had.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Hi Guys and Gals,

The following is an experience that happened to me a couple of years ago and I wanted to put it out there so I could get feedback and see what you guys made of it or if you've ever heard of something similar....

I was alone in the house, sat on a chair when suddenly a woman appeared in the corner of the room.

She was wearing a long black long sleeved dress but her appearence was quite modern, her hair style and face appeared to be quite modern. She had black hair tied up but with little strands that fell down her face either side.

She was smiling at me and beckoning me as if she wanted me to follow but I felt more like she wanted me to trust her. As I moved closer to her she started to nod and point at the chair behind me, trying to show me something....

All the time she was smiling and she seemed desperate that I trust her...

She was talking and saying something to me but when her mouth moved no sound came out, I tried to tell her I couldn't hear her but no sound came from me either.

Anyway, she kept pointing and insisting I looked but for some reason I knew I didn't want to look, I told her I didn't want to look but again no sound came out.

Then she moved really close to me, still smiling and that's when I noticed her eyes.. they were all black and spinning like a whirlpool with a purple smoke.... Really really strange and I didn't like it..

I told her to go away and that she didn't belong here, she took a step back so I took a step forward and told her again to go away and that she didn't belong here but she just smiled wider, sort of like she was laughing at me....

That's when the other 3 women appeared...

Three more girls, dressed the same with a similar hair style to her, all quite nice looking, the one who appeared first stood on the left... All the time she was pointing and smiling and again it looked like she was desperate for me to trust her....

All the women were speaking but instead of no sound this time there was like a hissing noise, like a radio that isn't tuned in properly...

They didn't ''feel'' evil but I just knew somehow I didn't want to look at what they wanted to show me....

At this point I remember thinking I wish my spirit guardian were with me, something wasn't right.

Anyway, all of a sudden, almost at the same time... the woman on the right said
''Try now'' and the original woman said
''Perhaps he can't hear us''

Thinking about it after, it was almost as if the woman on the right had done something to ''tune us in'' so we could understand each other.

The original woman on the left said ''look'' and pointed again, but still I knew I didn't want to...
This time I told her I didn't want to look...and she said
''Perhaps we should tell him instead?'' asking the other women

The one on her right had blonde hair and said
''Do you want me to tell him?''
Then she said..
''He is the one I call Mr Unhappy''

The original woman then came really close to me and I noticed her eyes again and she said..

''We'll tell you but you will still find it very unpleasent''

At that point I had had enough and told them to go, I sort of shook myself awake? I wasn't sleeping.

Anyway, they left and vanished but just as they were going I heard her voice saying...

''We'll be back sometime''

And I knew without doubt she means it and although they haven't been back as of yet, I have been visited by a hideous evil entity which kept me awake for days.

So what do you guys make of it all? Thanks

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Sounds like you might need the house cleansed or something.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Mister_Bit

I would say that you have had the incredible misfortune to be visited by the Fates, but there are only three of them...

Other than that, I can only guess that they were faeries wanting to reveal something of your future to you.

That's my best guess.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

You can now assume that they can't force you to do anything, so if next time comes maybe you should take the message they have for you. Might be important.
Maybe they tried to warn you of the other entity?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
tell us about this other entity

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Bizarre.

I've never seen a ghost but I always enjoy hearing a good ghost story from time to time. What makes this story neat is your description of her eyes and the fact that they "tuned you in." These are things you typically don't hear in ghost stories.

Tuned in. Interesting choice of words you had there.

I don't why, but when you said that she was constantly smiling at you in a trusting kind of way a line from The Sad Cafe by The Eagles came to mind. "I don't know why fortune smiles on some and lets the rest go free."

It's a haunting song and your was a haunting story.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

I would say that you have had the incredible misfortune to be visited by the Fates, but there are only three of them...

Other than that, I can only guess that they were faeries wanting to reveal something of your future to you.

That's my best guess.

who are " the fates" ?
sounds like some Indie band..

and yes ...what was the other entity & do receive visits like this often ...?
when was the 1st you can remember when was the last..?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Interesting! Not your typical ghost story! Perhaps they weren't ghosts at all.

The way they said 'try now' and 'perhaps he can't hear us' gives me the image of them being elsewhere and altering something to tune in to your reality. A projection if you will, kind of like Al from Quantum Leap.

I can't explain the crazy eyes though? Sounds like they had a message. You should maybe take it?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The "entity" that visited last was about 2 months ago now.

I was sitting at the computer desk as became aware of something behind me, so naturally I turned to look but saw nothing.
I carried on but all the time feeling uncomfortable and turning every so often to see nothing.

The feeling of something being there became stronger and stronger to the point that I was actually getting annoyed with it.

This time when I turned there was something similar to a mist gathering (the best way I can describe it is like the liquid terminator, when the blobs gather and form together) It was a dark mist, maybe more like smoke but it was collecting around the door frame and the ceiling above.

I became very uneasy now but was still annoyed, so I told it to "go away" and this is when, in a instant of a second it flew at me, screaming.... I was aware if a hideous face but it lasted for a split second so I got no real details.

Needless to say it scared the bejubus out of me and I was aware of it's presence for a couple of days afterward in my bedroom, like it was watching.

I kind of get the feeling now, in hindsight that it was toying with me, trying to scare me.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

That's my best guess.

Thanks, what can you tell me about the Fates?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I have had a same kind of experience of something moving in blink of an eye and screaming in my face words that didnt make much sense. But I was in sleep paralysis state atm..
And before that I have felt a touch on my shoulder/neck area. Sleep paralysis was my explanation then, but there was something else that makes me believe somebody/something actually touched me..

Maybe I tell of it sometime when Im ready.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeekendWarrior

You can now assume that they can't force you to do anything, so if next time comes maybe you should take the message they have for you. Might be important.
Maybe they tried to warn you of the other entity?

I think you're right, only the way she was almost insisting and begging made it very hard to resist.

Not sure what to make of it really, I kind of got the feeling that if I did look something was going to change, like something terrible.... well, looking back in hindsight now, I kind of got the feeling I'd have seen my own dead body.. I dunno.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeekendWarrior

I have had a same kind of experience of something moving in blink of an eye and screaming in my face words that didnt make much sense. But I was in sleep paralysis state atm..
And before that I have felt a touch on my shoulder/neck area. Sleep paralysis was my explanation then, but there was something else that makes me believe somebody/something actually touched me..

Maybe I tell of it sometime when Im ready.

I've had some horrendous experiences whilst asleep in bed too, terrible nightmares that I woke screaming and shaking... along similar lines with screaming faces flying at me, but I put these down to just bad nightmares.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Hey there Mister_Bit,

As someone else suggested I don't think these were 'ghosts' ... you mentioned that all 4 women looked quite modern and I have to ask;

1/ Before this happened had you had a bad experience / fall-out with a girl (not necessarily a girlfriend in the romantic sense ?

2/ To your knowledge do you know any Witches (real witches not the new-age / weekend hippy type of witch) ?

Speaking as a real Witch and someone who also runs a very exclusive paranormal investigation team - W.I.S.P.S (Woodwytch Investigations of Supernatural & Paranormal Source) ... I'm more inclined to believe you were visited by the astrals of present day witches who had either been approached to cast a spell on behalf of someone who has bad feeling towards you and/or feels you have done her wrong ... or they were requested to 'keep you busy' so to speak by sending and manifesting a thought-form to occupy your mind for a while ... a kind of 'shot across the bows' so to speak.

A real Witch would never spellcast willynilly because of the lore of the 'Power of 3' (what you send out comes back 3fold) which means to prevent harm/malice coming back their way they would have felt obliged to warn you of the impending threat first ... and the way they worked implies that if you were wrongly judged the spell would cause no harm ... if you were guilty then you would reap what you had sown 3fold ... you get the idea.

Nowadays there are a lot of people who advertise their services ... you should think yourself lucky it sounds like these witches were ethical and did it correctly ... there are those with darker intent ... or through ignorance ... who are not so careful.

Hope you find this helpful

Woody

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Thanks! may I send you a PM?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

This is interesting. I had a very odd experience about 7 years ago, when I was living with a guy who had just separated from a women who was a witch. The guy always told me to cover up mirrors in rooms that I was sleeping in, so perhaps he knew that she used a mirror as a tool. Anyway, one night I left the mirror uncovered and, I had horrific dreams that I was being chased by a group of men, dressed in what I'd describe as egyptian type clothing - they were trying to stab me with some kind of crystal shard. I woke up feeling very disturbed, and felt that there was someone/something in the house. The next morning, unprompted, our housemate told me that a black cat had come into his room, turned into a woman and tried to seduce him...he said it was one of those really vivid dreams that seemed real. On a side note, my cat was guarding my bedroom door, in a pose I had never seen her take, and never did again.
Fast forward to a few months later, and a woman (who I recognised as the witchy ex without having ever seen her, if that makes sense) appeared in my dreams, told me something that the guy had never told me about why their relationship ended and tried to attack me. I "escaped", woke up and after a few days, asked the guy some questions to find out if the new info I'd been told in the dream was true, and it was.
I have often suspected that some witchery was being used at this time in my life (there was a lot more going on than what I have described, some possibly unrelated), and what you say more of less confirms it.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mister_Bit

Thanks! may I send you a PM?

You certainly may (I was hoping you would ask ... I don't like going into too much indepth detail about the craft in public).

If I don't get back to you tonight I will respond tomorrow ... not sure how much longer I'll be here tonight before I go to cook dinner.

Woody

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by syntheticbutterfly

This is interesting. I had a very odd experience about 7 years ago, when I was living with a guy who had just separated from a women who was a witch. The guy always told me to cover up mirrors in rooms that I was sleeping in, so perhaps he knew that she used a mirror as a tool. Anyway, one night I left the mirror uncovered and, I had horrific dreams that I was being chased by a group of men, dressed in what I'd describe as egyptian type clothing - they were trying to stab me with some kind of crystal shard. I woke up feeling very disturbed, and felt that there was someone/something in the house. The next morning, unprompted, our housemate told me that a black cat had come into his room, turned into a woman and tried to seduce him...he said it was one of those really vivid dreams that seemed real. On a side note, my cat was guarding my bedroom door, in a pose I had never seen her take, and never did again.
Fast forward to a few months later, and a woman (who I recognised as the witchy ex without having ever seen her, if that makes sense) appeared in my dreams, told me something that the guy had never told me about why their relationship ended and tried to attack me. I "escaped", woke up and after a few days, asked the guy some questions to find out if the new info I'd been told in the dream was true, and it was.
I have often suspected that some witchery was being used at this time in my life (there was a lot more going on than what I have described, some possibly unrelated), and what you say more of less confirms it.

As they say 'hell hath no fury like a woman scorned' now triple that if she's a scorned witch

I know when people with no experience read this kind of stuff they find it hard/impossible to believe ... and as you will be aware from firsthand experience ... it bears no resemblense to the ridiculous effects you see in Hollywood films ... the real thing is much more subtle (in such a way that you question/doubt yourself) ... and a lot more effective.

>>>NOTE

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

>>>NOTE

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Didn't read all the replies so this may be a repeat. I get obe's etc and in one, I was within a small white room being told of an upcoming event by a woman similar to what you describe. She was very casual and matter of fact, a nice person. My take on her and some of the others is they are just an extension of our family, alien if you will, but part of a higher family but differing dimensions or vibrational levels. There are times, after an event or vision, I can easily vialize a team somewhere celebrating the fact they got through again. LOL

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join