It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Laws Of Our Creator

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I won't pretend to know much about Christianity or the related religions, but I have read threads regarding some of their roots...namely, the Hebrew translations. And these translations, combined with modern science and some of my own questions regarding religion's theories of the universe's beginnings, have lead me to an interesting concept.

This concept will undoubtedly meet some very dubious eyes, and possibly even be flamed. But I think it has some validity...thus, the reason I am sharing it. Please bear with me.

According to the Hebrew translations, in the beginning of our world (it makes very little, if any, mention of the outside universe) the Spirit of God hovered above the waters. During that time, He proceeded to perform six miracles...miracles that, to this day, the greatest scientists of all of our nations have been unable to reproduce.

Now, there are two things to note here. One, since the earth was nonexistent (supposedly) before these miracles were created, that suggests that the physical laws we see around us were also nonexistent at that time. The other note, which supports this, is that if we cannot reproduce or explain these miracles, then surely they originate from outside of our natural laws.

This means that one set of laws was used to create a completely different set of laws, the ones effective in our world. Very interesting...and highly inexplicable. And from the probes we have sent out into space, and the various observations made by telescope, we can see that the galaxies surrounding ours follow the same laws, for the most part. There are a few differences, mostly due to physical discrepancies...but these differences have explanations.

So, if the known universe also follows our laws...well then, that means the entire universe was born from a completely different set of laws than it follows. But there is a problem with this. According to scientists, the universe is infinite.

How is this relevant? In order for two completely different sets of laws to exist, one with supernatural capabilities and the other completely natural (by our standards), they have to be separated somehow or the laws will cause nature and existence itself to clash and self-destruct. So, there has to be some area in which this other set of laws was applicable, and from which someone or something could reach out and create a whole new world.

As I have said, the universe is, according to our scientists...infinite. That means it has no end. Where, then, is this other area from which God, or whomever our creator was/is, crafted this beautiful realm? Where is this place where the laws are so completely different from our own?

Theories of collapsing space-time bubbles aside, there is no such place. Which means the laws came, not from outside, but are the very laws by which we live. So either it is possible to access this world by another dimension, for that is the only explanation (and by extension, access that dimension from ours) or the laws by which we were created are the laws by which we live.

And here is another interesting note: if we are created in God's image, and we live by the same exact laws by which we were created...doesn't it stand to reason that we also can access those laws and create those miracles? Don't ask me how, but by this reasoning, it is not only possible, but likely. We just have to unlock the potential. Just one more proof of my "demigods" theory (which I may post a thread about later).

This is the very interesting concept that occurred to me, and the concept I wanted to share.

Opinions?
edit on CMondayam434326f26America/Chicago06 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

all living, experiencing entities have the ability to be God. The idea of "god" is just knowledge, nothing more. If we had the knowledge of how to propel our body through the air, how to teleport, how to create whatever you wanted just by thinking about it. If we had this knowledge, we would be god.

When it comes to our 'laws' we don't even know the real laws yet. There are so many anomalies and events that take place, seemingly against our laws. I am of the opinion there is a hidden source of knowledge and information out there, like internet, but real. We can access it through our consciousness, it would explain scenarios like deja vu, telepathy, visions, gut feelings of knowing when others are in pain and other forms of consciously or subconsciously acquiring information. Our sixth sense basically. There is some form of communication between us and our interacting experience that takes place. Science is young, very very, VERY young, and very ignorant.

Also the idea of gods, such as what you explained here

the Spirit of God hovered above the waters.

Assume it is reference to an entity. God is referred to very often as being real, appearing, speaking, physical etc etc.

By definition god is an alien, alien means of foreign origin. assuming god 'came from the heavens' that is.

Personally, my definition of 'god' is the universe itself, and everything contained within. It is the intricate clockwork of our experience. Everything exists as one, we are all one, we all originated from the same source, regardless if you believe in god or science, it's all about the origin from one point.

If we are created in gods image, god is human = human is god

Our problem as a society is not lack of spiritually but our mentality of yes/no and you're right/you're wrong.
Why can't it be why not or what if?
edit on 6-2-2012 by BeforeTheHangmansNoose because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by BeforeTheHangmansNoose

I agree with that. My point here is that when Christians and Catholics and whoever else implies that the Infinite Creator used laws of a miraculous nature to create a world that is bound by completely different laws, they are misinformed.

The same laws by which we were created, still exist in our world. We simply haven't awakened yet. Evolution will bring this.

Our race is naturally a grasping race, a species that reaches for answers to explain those exact questions you propose. We don't merely want the question; we want the answers, in hopes the answers will bring us more power.

I don't want the answers for more power. I don't want any power except the kind that will allow me to live a happy and peaceful life, without imposing upon others. I want answers that will help me understand my role in life, my path and destiny. I want answers that will define my being and my purpose.

Others want power. All I want is purpose...and I will allow no priest, nor judge, nor mortal ruler nor peer to tell me what my purpose is. I must find it myself.
edit on CMondayam585813f13America/Chicago06 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Perhaps it's the other way round and it is man that creates God in his image.
And the universe may not be infinite...who can say?
And these so called laws are just our way of describing what is.
And if all the galaxies are accelerating outward what happens when they reach the singularity?
And more importantly...why does it matter?

Edit to add...

You have no purpose...other than the one you give yourself.
edit on 6-2-2012 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I'm having a little difficulty with the hypothesis you present. Maybe you can iron it out for me.

In order for two completely different sets of laws to exist, one with supernatural capabilities and the other completely natural (by our standards), they have to be separated somehow or the laws will cause nature and existence itself to clash and self-destruct. So, there has to be some area in which this other set of laws was applicable, and from which someone or something could reach out and create a whole new world.

As I have said, the universe is, according to our scientists...infinite. That means it has no end. Where, then, is this other area from which God, or whomever our creator was/is, crafted this beautiful realm? Where is this place where the laws are so completely different from our own?

The difficulty I'm having comes from what seems to be your idea that God's "space" must be a physical space that is separate from other spaces. Sort of "Turn left at Aldebaran, go 100 light years, then turn right and you'll be in God's kingdom."

When you say "there has to be some area..." where God's laws are, you're also saying there's some area where God's laws aren't. Again, this insistence on a physical "place" is hard to support in Christianity. God is described as being omnipresent.

But I am probably misinterpreting you. I'd be grateful to hear an explanation.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
Opinions?

You can't conflate the spiritual with the carnal. Religious texts are not science books, science books aren't religious texts.

Don't drive yourself nuts. One is not like the other. Or, if I may,

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
1 Corinthians 2:14

Don't drop your bucket in a dry well and be surprised when you pull it up empty.

If you lose your wallet in the bushes, you're not going to find it under the lamppost 50 feet away just because the light is better over there.

And so on.

My opinion.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

all living, experiencing entities have the ability to be God. The idea of "god" is just knowledge, nothing more. If we had the knowledge of how to propel our body through the air, how to teleport, how to create whatever you wanted just by thinking about it. If we had this knowledge, we would be god.

This is the oldest lie in the book.

(Gen 3:1) Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
(Gen 3:2) And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
(Gen 3:3) But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
(Gen 3:4) And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
(Gen 3:5) For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

You know the story, Adam and Eve ate, got kicked out of Eden, being forever separated from the Tree of Life.

(Gen 3:22) And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
(Gen 3:23) Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.
(Gen 3:24) So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

Mankind has since been trying to access the Tree of Life ever since, as is evidenced by the presence of the many variations of the kabbalah floating around.

edit on 6-2-2012 by occrest because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
There is only One Law of the True Creator:

"?"

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
The argument here, as I see it, deals with duality. I will also add that this also lends to two points of view - Subject versus Objective. I suppose the proper terms here are exogenic versus endogenic. Perhaps even conservative versus liberal.

I think you get my point.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by occrest

(Gen 3:1) Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
(Gen 3:2) And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
(Gen 3:3) But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
(Gen 3:5) For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

You know the story, Adam and Eve ate, got kicked out of Eden, being forever separated from the Tree of Life.

(Gen 3:22) And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
(Gen 3:23) Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.
(Gen 3:24) So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

Mankind has since been trying to access the Tree of Life ever since, as is evidenced by the presence of the many variations of the kabbalah floating around.

earth was an ant farm of the gods....for the creatures of the earth to play their lives......through the passing of time man was tempted towards an ever greater grasping for understanding of this realm in which he exists and what knowledge one must poses to have created it... so the history of man is a striving to emulate and become gods, that which holds knowledge and performs creation... science is the reading of the creators story,., the tree of life is surely immortality,,. which once a being understands how precious its life is, its consciousness is, it naturally would like to stay itself for as long as possible,. this is seen in the will to live as long as possible,..,. this is also seen in the natural replication of life through procreation., you live through your children etc.. if man is too hasty with this desiree of immortality he might shed all things good and beautiful, to make himself machine and eternal,.,. what then will he desiree, what then will make him happy,.,., biological living entities are already an extremely advanced form of machine,,. it takes much work to make life as real as it is,.,. bones and blood and organs,. how to create feelings and emotions,,. all very incredible stuff,,. i can imagine machines craving to be human,., funny how humans crave to be machines..

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

Originally posted by occrest

earth was an ant farm of the gods....for the creatures of the earth to play their lives......through the passing of time man was tempted towards an ever greater grasping for understanding of this realm in which he exists and what knowledge one must poses to have created it... so the history of man is a striving to emulate and become gods, that which holds knowledge and performs creation... science is the reading of the creators story,., the tree of life is surely immortality,,. which once a being understands how precious its life is, its consciousness is, it naturally would like to stay itself for as long as possible,. this is seen in the will to live as long as possible,..,. this is also seen in the natural replication of life through procreation., you live through your children etc.. if man is too hasty with this desiree of immortality he might shed all things good and beautiful, to make himself machine and eternal,.,. what then will he desiree, what then will make him happy,.,., biological living entities are already an extremely advanced form of machine,,. it takes much work to make life as real as it is,.,. bones and blood and organs,. how to create feelings and emotions,,. all very incredible stuff,,. i can imagine machines craving to be human,., funny how humans crave to be machines..

Butt what If IT's as simple as the Oracle said?

Neo: Why are you here?
The Oracle: Same reason. I love candy.

wh0 doesn't like candy?

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

what do you mean simple.,. like our spirits desiree this playground of earth because it may be rare in space time, energy combustion and radiation, to be a physical avatar in a nature, with a role, in a life?

the only reason these physical avatars crave to progress is because they do not believe they will have another chance to experience the universe?

but how did lions and humans come about? do you think they evolved.,, like nature in some aspects respects and encourages and rewards effort,, in areas of intelligence etc.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

"?"

Ribbit

Two actually...

Meow?

edit on 7-2-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

what do you mean simple.,. like our spirits desiree this playground of earth because it may be rare in space time, energy combustion and radiation, to be a physical avatar in a nature, with a role, in a life?

the only reason these physical avatars crave to progress is because they do not believe they will have another chance to experience the universe?

but how did lions and humans come about? do you think they evolved.,, like nature in some aspects respects and encourages and rewards effort,, in areas of intelligence etc.

The only reason they crave progress was said by K2J:

K2J: Humans, for the most part, don't have a clue. Don't want or need one.
K2J: They're happy. They think they have a good bead on things.
J2K: Why the big secret? People are smart. They can handle it.
K2J: A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals. You know it.

All life on this planet was created and kNot a single lifeform came from this planet. We are all alien 2 this planet but don't take that the wrong way. Aliens aren't behind this, although it could be said they are, since a few of We are behind this, in a 2nd String Quarterback kinda way, and We aren't from here.
Plus, our kind has been on more Earth planets than U would care 2 know.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

"?"

Ribbit

Two actually...

Meow?

That's a Physical Law, doesn't count.

eYe was only referring 2 Philosophical Law.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

"?"

Ribbit

Two actually...

Meow?

That's a Physical Law, doesn't count.

eYe was only referring 2 Philosophical Law.

Ribbit

Dew tell..

*lick*

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

K2J: A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals. You know it.

All life on this planet was created and kNot a single lifeform came from this planet. We are all alien 2 this planet but don't take that the wrong way. Aliens aren't behind this, although it could be said they are, since a few of We are behind this, in a 2nd String Quarterback kinda way, and We aren't from here.

Ribbit

so you think your spirit has nothing to do with your ancestral lineage beyond and up to your parents? "you" think "you" could have been born to other parents? or you dont think there is a real difference between "you" and me, and the rest of we? do you think there is no difference between the earliest man,, and the man of today; building nukes, particle accelerators, spaceships, mansions, and no difference between that earliest man, and the potential man of the future,,.,. and no real difference bettwen any of those men,, and a butt ugly toad?

if you believe "you" are an individual eternal spirit... how do you view your personality or outlook? does that carry over to other realms of form and time? why were our individual eternal spirits necessary to be created, what have we done to deserve existence,, is this where you would say god loves you thats why he created you? would you think the personality is nothing, the knowledge is nothing and has nothing to do with the character of the eternal spirit?
edit on 7-2-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by occrest

"The oldest lie in the book"

proceeds to quote the bible

*sigh*

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Ribbit

so you think your spirit has nothing to do with your ancestral lineage beyond and up to your parents? "you" think "you" could have been born to other parents? or you dont think there is a real difference between "you" and me, and the rest of we? do you think there is no difference between the earliest man,, and the man of today; building nukes, particle accelerators, spaceships, mansions, and no difference between that earliest man, and the potential man of the future,,.,. and no real difference bettwen any of those men,, and a butt ugly toad?

if you believe "you" are an individual eternal spirit... how do you view your personality or outlook? does that carry over to other realms of form and time? why were our individual eternal spirits necessary to be created, what have we done to deserve existence,, is this where you would say god loves you thats why he created you? would you think the personality is nothing, the knowledge is nothing and has nothing to do with the character of the eternal spirit?

As 2 humans, We each and every One of us R who We R 4 a reason and there is a difference between humans of today, sew it's beyond question We R different from those of yesteryear, butt that isn't the question. The question is about our Soul, that's where there is no difference in hierchy.

What's hard 4 most 2 understand is all animals, fish, and insects have an individual Soul powering them and single celled lifeforms (bacteria, viruses, etc...) and vegetation R powered by the Collective of Souls, thus, they have Spirit. If U will just imagine how many ants there R on this planet, at any given moment, and even flies, it's staggering how many Souls R part of this experiment.
But what's truly staggering IS this isn't the only experiment WE have running.

It's been said that our Souls can be tied in2 an individual star in our galaxy, when the trUth is, it's kNot stars U'r Soul is tied in2, it's a Galaxy and kNot just One Soul, Twin-Souls, Soulmates.
With the birth of every galaxy, Twin-Souls R born with IT and although galaxies come and go, once born, U'r Soul lives 4ever and there are curently sumwhere in the neighborhood of 250 trillion galaxies in the Universe and there was a beginning to how the Universe currently IS, but no beginning to how IT once was and taking into consideration the Universe recycles ALL matter, nothing is wasted and nothing is lost, and from the recycled matter, new galaxies are born and the Galactic lifespan of a galaxy is about 75 billion earth years, can U comprehend just how far back in Time this version of the Universe happened? It's a Centillion squared several times to a Centillion, then it's a Googolplex of Time from that Point back, which is an eternity, and the whole Time the Universe has existed in ITs current form, galaxies have been born and recycled and born and recycled and born and recycled, all the while Twin-Souls were born with each Galactic Birth.
Also, NASA found a Galactic Egg-Timer, which is crucial in determining just how many galaxies currently exist and with its eruption every 23 minutes or sew, and calculating the average lifespan of a galaxy into the equation, that's how eYe can finite the number of galaxies that currently exist and sum brainiac can write a program to calculate just how many have come and gone before now and that number will be HUGE and the number of Souls IS twice that.
U have sew many brother and sister Souls and WE are A11 ONE Family of the ONE God/Source/Universe!

As 2 the Universe itself, IT IS the most Perfect Lifeform Possible!
IT kNot only recycles A11, IT produces virgin Energy that once it goes thru the entire recycling process, it becomes virgin Matter, sew the Universe is growing in Mass as well as Size and what defines the Universe, butt does kNot confine IT, is the 3rd type of Black Hole, the original SINGLE Black Hole (flat like a coin) that was turned inside-out and outside-in (inverted), to create the current form of the Universe and now is a Spherical Black Hole and surrounds the Universe (Klein Sphere), preventing any entropy and the small black holes (flat like a coin) that open up from stars collapsing, are Recycling Stations and recycle the Matter in that portion of the galaxy and those are Innie Black Holes (primarily draw matter in) and the massive dual back-2-back Black Holes (flat like a coin as well) at the center of EVERY galaxy are Outie Black Holes and primary eject the virgin Energy that floods the Spatial Verse below our Spatial Verse and that virgin Energy comes from the core of planets in a process known as Bi-Versal Transdermal Energy Transfer (B-tet). Science thinks the magnetic energy that creates our Magnetosphere comes from the circulation of the molten core, when in fact, it's created from the dense matter being scrunched by pressure, 2 a size many times smaller than normal and the trons in the matter R still going Light-Speed butt the distance around the center nucleus is shorter, sew they make more revolutions per/second and in the process, the centrifugal force is 2 the extreme and Energy is thrown off the trons, creating virgin energy and Space has a resistance factor 2 IT and once U exceed that factor, leeching occurs and the out-flow of energy from this Spatial Verse in2 the Spatial Verse below this one, is what creates Gravity, via Newton's 3rd Law of Motion in reverse and the in-flow of energy in2 the Spatial Verse below this one, is what creates Anti-Gravity in IT and this Spatial Verse is Positive and the Verse below this one is Negative and this Verse has Positive Matter and the Verse below this one has Anti-Matter, etc . . . Science knows there's a chit load of Anti-Matter out there sumwhere butt they can't find IT, butt it's right under their noses.
With the out-flow of Energy from this Verse in2 the Verse below us and that Verse being flooded with what is then anti-energy (inversion occurs with the energy/matter when it enters that Verse), as new energy flows in, it pushes on the existing inverted energy (anti-energy) and it has 2 go sumwhere and with the organization of the Black Holes in the Verse below us, that inverted energy gets pushed out the massive dual back-2-back Black Holes at the center of every galaxy and what science has called Accretion Discs, R actually Inversion Zones, where the virgin anti-energy is pushed out, then it goes to finite, inverts, reverts, then explodes in2 Light and rogue particles, the building blocks of A11 Matter.
Also, as Matter from this Verse is recycled by being drawn in2 the Innie Black Holes that open up over Time, once inside the Verse below us and inverted, it is recharged by the anti-energy flooding that Verse, sew when the Egg-Timer goes off and the Sphere of Anti-Matter at the center of the Verse below us splits in2 two orbs of Anti-Matter and repel one-another, when they rip thru Space (the skin of God/Source), the point in our Spatial Verse where they come thru and at the same finite moment, is in close proximity 2 one-another, they then both go 2 finite, invert, revert, then they explode against one-another, pancaking out and creating a vaccum behind the matter flow, sucking in the Birthing Plume matter and a Saucer Shaped Galaxy is born.
A11 galaxies are Saucer shaped in the beginning, then Spiral out as they age.
U can look at the Hubble pics and see this FACT!

Centaurus A Tri-Composite Photo

Centaurus A Article

Another thing, peeps think that two back-2-back FLAT black holes would repel one-another, when that isn't the case. The Innie & Outie Black Holes are flat like a coin and are directional, one side is open 2 this spatial verse and the other side is open to the spatial verse below this one and the two sides facing one-another, are the sides that open to the spatial verse below ours, sew there's nothing there to repel each other in this spatial verse and the Magnetosphere created by the Inversion Zones on the open sides, keeps the two black holes aligned with one-another and dew 2 their close proximity 2 one-another, with our current technology, We haven't been able to detect the space in-between them and the appearence of a "round" light source at the center of A11 galaxies, is dew 2 the two black holes being sew close 2 one-another and the magnitude of the bright light coming from them, thus, creating the illusion there is one round black hole.
Because science has thoUght that was the case, what U laymen Rn't aware of is when they dew artists renderings of small black holes they find, they draw them with two sides 2 them, when in fact, all they can see is one side and they ASSUME the same thing is happening on the other side. What dew they say about Assuming?

Also, Time is a Product of the Collective Consciousness, which WE the Souls share with God/Source, and as God/WE/Source think, Time happens!
And the Consciousness resides in the Spatial Verse below us, where U'r Soul resides 4ever, and God's/WE's/Source's mYnd is the Matter of this Verse and as God/WE/Source thinks, the flow of that Thought is what creates Time (the flow of energy from the Spatial Verse below us into this Spatial Verse) and time permeates A11 Space. What moment in Time it is here, it is that same moment in Time throughout the entire Universe and in both Spatial Verses, sew Time Dialation is hogwash, butt eYe've already explained that elsewhere's. We R inside God's mYnd!

The Universe is Perpetual Motion and Eternal and U'r Soul is along 4 the ride!
The Big-Crunch Theories R hogwash.

Ribbit

edit on 7-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I think i followed a bit of that......

whats the deal with how you perceive the spatial verses?

you think there is an up and down.... a split level...... where there is a uniform cut off between spatial verses through out the universe? or each galaxy is its unique echo system that has this split level verse, that all solar systems in the galaxy abide by?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join