It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protocols of Zion and their relevance to world events

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by filosophia

Rather than addressing my post you bring up the hoax issue. Talk about the world wars, darrell issa, the control of puppet presidents by more educated advisors, etc. Dont just say its a hoax i heard that one before. Stick to the thread topic.

Why? You just ignore the people that point out how ridiculous using the "Protocols" to explain things is.

Is 1984 a useless book because it is a work of fiction? Is a prophetic hoax still prophetic? Lol.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

If Iran and Russia attacked America or Europe, do you think world war 3 would start? That would seem the case according to the protocols. Even though they are not neighbors, but neither were Japan and Germany, but they are allies, so a world war would be necessary.

They have a short distance of sea between them,. called the Caspian sea. They are not land neighbors but the Caspian is more akin to a really big lake it seems. I will read the rest of the OP, come back to edit this post and I just wanted to point that out right now before I forget.

EDIT: The Protocols seem ridiculous and easy to believe, in much the same manner as you can twist Nostradamus to mean what you want it to mean; If you believe in them they will be true, but without belief it is nothing but shameless propaganda for a dying aristocracy.
edit on 6-2-2012 by Sachyriel because: editing is fun

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
Dont just say its a hoax i heard that one before. Stick to the thread topic.

It IS the thread topic. The opening post asked .. what relevance does the hoax have to world events.
Answer ... NONE. It's a hoax. It's a fraud. Therefore, it's totally irrelevant.
You just don't like the truth ... what's your AGENDA?

Is 1984 a useless book because it is a work of fiction? Is a prophetic hoax still prophetic?

1984 is fiction and it never claims to be anything else.
Protocols of Zion is a racist hoax that is used by Jew haters.
It's talked-up as something it's not .. (prophetic ... meaningful ... relevant) in order
for bigots to use in their anti-jew agenda.

IT IS A HOAX therefore it is UNTRUSTWORTHY and MEANINGLESS.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

A simple attempt? No, a simple attempt would be a pamphlete that is pro czar written by the czars. The protocols is anything but simple. I really cant see your point why this is so simple, even if it were a hoax it is a complex hoax, the subtleties of the aristocracy is proof of that, i mean you really have to bend your mind back and forth to see that the protocols hates aristocracy but its a forgery so it really loves aristocracy, and this is somehow supposed to translate "simply" to the masses through the more obvious and simple message of world contol. Lol. Face it, either the protocols is a prophetic work or its the most famous anti semitic book in history. Either way it is well worth the read. Burn it if you like.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Face it, either the protocols is a prophetic work or its the most famous anti semitic book in history. Either way it is well worth the read. Burn it if you like.

The Protocols are garbage and it's not worth the read if it's simply the most anti-semitic book in history because it's not the most anti-semitic book in history anymore.

Therefore not only is it a hoax, it's an old hoax that's not even worth pretending to be relevant about anymore. Find a new hoax or find something real to talk about.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
One curiosity. Some say the protocols of Zion are a forgery, others dont. Has the original of the protocols written in hebrew ever been produced?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Is 1984 a useless book because it is a work of fiction? Is a prophetic hoax still prophetic? Lol.

1984 book did not cause deaths of millions. Protocols did. As far as prophetic value of it - it is precisely zero because according to you Jewish elders still do their evil stuff according to centuries old plan that was published in 1903 and is translated in most of languages.
Modern social and economical development and problems arising from it were discussed by many 19 century philosophes. "The prince" describing political games was written even earlier. One world government idea was promoted by Alexander the Great and Ghenghis Khan. English/French revolutions happened before it.
What it prophecised?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
You know if the protocols were written by the czars, or some french guy, since they are dead, it doesnt explain the relevance on world events today.

1. Ignorant presidents led by intelligent advisors
2. World wars and why they are fought.
3. Agents at the head of plots.

Show me a work of literature older and more exact in its political overview. Please. Or discuss the opening post of this thread.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Some say the protocols of Zion are a forgery, others dont. Has the original of the protocols written in hebrew ever been produced?

Everything you need to know about the forgery ...

The so-called "Protocols of the Elders of Sion" were published in London in 1920 under the title of "The Jewish Peril." This book is a translation of a book published in Russia, in 1905, by Sergei Nilus, a Government official, who professed to have received from a friend a copy of a summary of the minutes of a secret meeting, held in Paris by a Jewish organization that was plotting to overthrow civilization in order to establish a Jewish world state.

Or discuss the opening post of this thread.

We have. The question on the opening post - the relevance to world events.
Answer - it's a proven hoax and unreliable so NO RELEVANCE

edit on 2/6/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Please explain how a book killed millions. I'd like to know the physics of that

also, since it is mostly in digital form, is that why its not causing deaths today?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

A simple attempt? No, a simple attempt would be a pamphlete that is pro czar written by the czars. The protocols is anything but simple. I really cant see your point why this is so simple, even if it were a hoax it is a complex hoax, the subtleties of the aristocracy is proof of that, i mean you really have to bend your mind back and forth to see that the protocols hates aristocracy but its a forgery so it really loves aristocracy, and this is somehow supposed to translate "simply" to the masses through the more obvious and simple message of world contol. Lol. Face it, either the protocols is a prophetic work or its the most famous anti semitic book in history. Either way it is well worth the read. Burn it if you like.

It is simple because it was declared forgery by Russian king just 2 years after publication. It is not hard to see whole parts of earlier books copy pasted into protocols. Even "mind-bending-backward" method is a copypasta since the same speaking awful things while wearing the opponent mask approach was used in those books.
And it was not meant to general public of Russian empire - vast majority of whom could not read. It was meant for clerks ,governemnt officials and aristocrats who were more and more falling for Social and Communist ideas. Sort of innoculation with lies.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

You do realize that Hitler used it in his anti-jew propaganda machine, don't you? This hoax has been used for decades as an excuse to murder jews. It isn't the sole reason 6 million jews died in Nazi Germany .. but it was part of the reason the Nazis were so successful at mass murder. It contributed to their deaths. And it continues to contribute to bigotry and ignorance today.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

reading that link does not give me cast iron proof to be quite honest that it is a forgery

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

whether Hitler used it or not (he did), does not somehow ADD to the conclusion that it is a hoax

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Please post links to the works the protocols are supposedly based off of. I am interested in reading that. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

You do realize that Hitler used it in his anti-jew propaganda machine, don't you? This hoax has been used for decades as an excuse to murder jews. It isn't the sole reason 6 million jews died in Nazi Germany .. but it was part of the reason the Nazis were so successful at mass murder. It contributed to their deaths. And it continues to contribute to bigotry and ignorance today.

See this is where we differ, you think the protocols is a hoax, i think the holocaust is a hoax, so not really sure what common ground we have, but again, this thread is not about the Jewish issue, i should have said it isnt about the hoax issue either. If you need to view it as a 1984 fiction so be it, but please address the three points of the opening post,

1. Ignorant presidents
2. World wars
3. Agents in charge of plots.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

You know if the protocols were written by the czars, or some french guy, since they are dead, it doesnt explain the relevance on world events today.

1. Ignorant presidents led by intelligent advisors
2. World wars and why they are fought.
3. Agents at the head of plots.

I can assure you that Roman citizens gathered in the Forum to whisper that freedmen were fixing the price of Egyptian wheat, that the new Caesar was a weak-willed moron who was a tool in the hands of the Praetorian Guard and that the barbarian hordes were being paid by certain powerful Senators. Sometimes they were 100% right, but that doesn't mean that it was all orchestrated by some super-villain.

Show me a work of literature older and more exact in its political overview. Please. Or discuss the opening post of this thread.

Here's one:

www.fordham.edu...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

you think the protocols is a hoax,

I KNOW the protocols are a hoax ... because it's been proven so.

i think the holocaust is a hoax,

OOOOOOOOOOOHH ... you are one of those.
No wonder you won't take the fact that the Protocols are a hoax as an answer.
Nevermind. I won't waste anymore time on this thread.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

Here's one:

www.fordham.edu...

You totally owned that discussion, Machiavelli's Prince > Elder Protocols of Zion. We can go even farther than that probably, but I think this ends the discussion of who rules the world with a secret hand.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I KNOW the protocols are a hoax ... because it's been proven so.

to be honest there is nothing you have offered that definitively proves it is a hoax

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join