It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA body scanners are not safe please wake up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
The real reason TSA exists is to provide security for the Administrations drug trade. They do not care if you get blow up by the invisible "terrorists" who can look like whatever race/ethnic group America does not like. It is to make sure others are not profiting from the drug trade. Watch coc aine cowboys and see how they transported drugs in the 80's.

www.lewrockwell.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by tpaine1809

And, I might add that the TSA is there to assist in the subjugation process of the cattle, er I mean people.

Not to mention, collecting more data on everyone.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Indeed they are. We are all slaves working the best years of our lives trying to make enough to buy real freedom...why does no one see this?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Radiation concerns... nudity and privacy concerns.... yeah, I'm no fan of the TSA body scanners either.

Metal detectors and sniffer dogs can provide a more cost effective, safer, and more private security screening.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Actually they are more interested in the implants you have in your body and who implanted you.
Are you a sleeper with superhero powers?

And they scans are dangerous.
Didn't I read that in Australia if you refuse a body scan you are banned from flying?
Coming to a airport near you.

Peace

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Invisible terrorists?

Guess you've never been caught up in a potential bomb scare then. I have, a few times. One during temporary work as security for a major arena that was having a royal visit that weekend and the other while shopping and the whole place was closed off after they got a phone call warning of a bomb placed in the area.

Trust me, if you think the TSA or anyone else are lying about terrorist plots and scanning for your protection then you're a bigger dope than I thought.

Besides, the scanners give off as much radiation as a microwave, should we ban them too and claim they don't heat food, they're actually thermal imaging spy cameras to watch us in our own homes and pick up dietary habits?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

But no bomb huh?

top topics

join