It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to stop living in fear and start living in peace and joy - whats your formula?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Manula

Thanks for sharing your philosophy ! I wish we all could try that concept , the earth would be a wonderful place !

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by rick004

I didn't get my formula without real darkness, it was hard, i have been searching for answers for some time now, since i found some good answers i really like to share.
I am reading the 12 steps, i will comment them latter.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by rick004

There is a rule that is very important, it is proven scientifically: our habits generate biologic circuits in our brain and when we change our habits our brain changes, its called neuroplasticity, google it.

So the secret is that we can change, our mental routines can change but it takes time, old negative routines don't go away easily but if we endure, if we persist, new good habits will take over after some time, but we cant give up, even if we fall in the old routines sometimes, we cant give up, if we give up the process of changing, we are giving up on life, we are giving up on all the people that care for us.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Manula

The key to changing ourselves is by taking inventory of our life and identifying our faults , shortcomings and people we have wronged then real change can take place .

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by rick004

I agree! Better ourselves is key. Cheers

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
You are a creation. As is everything. Respect, love, trust, and appreciate all for no other reason that because your creator created it.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Manula

Being as relaxed as possible, and in the flow of things.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I had a wild experience some 5 or 6 years ago.

During what could be called a tribunal interogation of myself and my actions a person named Robert told me that at some point in the next 5 or 6 years I would understand the following.

Fear was broken down into 3 stages

Stage 1: You are irrational, you might just be reacting, at this point: FEAR is F*ck Everything And Run

Stage 2: You realize that your original assumptions might not be correct, at this point: FEAR is False Evidence Appearing Real

Stage 3: You are comfortable with the truth and now at this point: FEAR is Face Everything And Rejoice.

Thank you Robert wherever you are!

<< 1   >>

join