It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

M&M Super Bowl Ad....and others

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I am not a football fan so I don't really watch the Super Bowl. I don't even have cable lol but I do love the commercials!

I use to DVR the game and fast forward to the commercials :lol;

I found a site with the commercials and the M&M one cracked me up! I love it! There is an Audi one poking fun at Twilight that had me cracking up too.

Here are a few of them:

M&M

Audi

Chevy

Wonder how much Twinkie paid for that advert

I didn't watch the game so what others did you all like? I watched Puppy Bowl online and Kitty Half Time lol

Also how was half time with Madonna? Personally she needs to hang up the heels!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
As said in that topic about Madonna's "satanic" half-time show, the creators had a field day. I believe this is the year of conspiracy theories (and vampires) as there's so much talk about all this, about 2012 and whatnot, that they just use it for the show and the advertisements - as the Chevy ad perfectly shows.

But i guess there are some conspiracy theorists who can 'perfectly see' the 'hidden' messages in those spots

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Good God man, this is a conspiracy site, i was expecting subliminal messages.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

We always gather at my sister's house to watch the commercials during the StupidBowl. It's a fun time.

I loved the M&M one because it reminds me of something my husband would do!! And the Audi one was a lot of laughs.

The other one I liked was the VW one. It's a twofer! Cute dog and well.... wait for the end....

I'm a fan of that vader kid!

From last year's commercial if you haven't seen it:

OiO

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Haha I LOVE the Vader commercial! That is one of my favorites of all time. I love Star Wars and that was the cutest commercial. I know so many adults who would have been that kid if they were kids right now! lol

I liked the VW one this year with the dogs and the new Bug, which BTW isn't too bad looking.

The M&M one caught me off guard and I cracked up so loud. I thought it was gonna go a different direction with the female candy shell lol.

I usually watch them the next day online lol. I found a link this morning and was cracking up at some...loved the Audi one, not a Twilight fan so it made me laugh.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85
As said in that topic about Madonna's "satanic" half-time show, the creators had a field day. I believe this is the year of conspiracy theories (and vampires) as there's so much talk about all this, about 2012 and whatnot, that they just use it for the show and the advertisements - as the Chevy ad perfectly shows.

But i guess there are some conspiracy theorists who can 'perfectly see' the 'hidden' messages in those spots

I didn't watch her show but I saw pics online and WTH was she wearing and why was someone dressed in Egyptian style head gear and attire? Those pics were ridiculous. She is my moms age and needs to stop reliving her glory days. She looks good yes but she can't dance like she use to. She needs to give it up honestly. Be a mom now, she has had her day.

The Chevy ad was funny, made me laugh he had Twinkies in his hand since that was a theme in Zombie Land lol

new topics

top topics

join