It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Abject Lunacy of the Ron Paul “Loverution”

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I am just having my moments because I have never heard anyone who was running for the presidency bring up the constitution. And now that I flashback it all makes sense that maybe someone who has been in politics since 1976 the bicentennial year knows what is best, compared to any candidate on the GOP circuit, and even Obama for that matter.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

Or maybe - just maybe - politics are exactly what they appear to be: absolutely contrived on every single conceivable level.

Just a thought, but apparently not one that most are willing to entertain. Even though Jones will straight up say "politics are fake" before going into a three hour rant about how Ron Paul is going to save us all.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
I am just having my moments because I have never heard anyone who was running for the presidency bring up the constitution. And now that I flashback it all makes sense that maybe someone who has been in politics since 1976 the bicentennial year knows what is best, compared to any candidate on the GOP circuit, and even Obama for that matter.

Sure I agree, Ron Paul IMO is simply the best choice overall for true change--- as much is allowed (since *everything* is of course ....um...contrived)
-- and really it's much more than Ron Paul it's a movement from and of The People and a definate enlightening, people are starting to learn how things really work and pushing for reform ever harder. This really is one of the few if any movements that IMO is having a definate change in the dialogue at least and forcing those who claim to have all the 'answers' to confront the masses.

I really don't buy the idea that the media is ignoring Ron Paul just so that the people *think* the media is ignoring Ron Paul,( as someone said) because he's really important, to each there own, but I think actually Ron Paul's message of Liberty and his Libertarian leanings that resonate so well with so many are being stepped on by the very people that wish to destroy America's sovereignty and actually hate his message. They don't want the masses encouraged.

If Paul makes it in I'll take the time to vote for him and show my support for the fine effort I think he has made and shown with his voting record which shows who he really is as well as his love for the vision of The Founders, IMO.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte

Sure I agree, Ron Paul IMO is simply the best choice overall for true change--- as much is allowed (since *everything* is of course ....um...contrived)
-- and really it's much more than Ron Paul it's a movement from and of The People and a definate enlightening, people are starting to learn how things really work and pushing for reform ever harder. This really is one of the few if any movements that IMO is having a definate change in the dialogue at least and forcing those who claim to have all the 'answers' to confront the masses.

I really don't buy the idea that the media is ignoring Ron Paul just so that the people *think* the media is ignoring Ron Paul,( as someone said) because he's really important, to each there own, but I think actually Ron Paul's message of Liberty and his Libertarian leanings that resonate so well with so many are being stepped on by the very people that wish to destroy America's sovereignty and actually hate his message. They don't want the masses encouraged.

If Paul makes it in I'll take the time to vote for him and show my support for the fine effort I think he has made and shown with his voting record which shows who he really is as well as his love for the vision of The Founders, IMO.

Don't you feel that looking at all of this more critically would be a positive thing? I mean, you attack me, call me names, build strawmen, as soon as I question this alleged revolution, and that really does not seem like the behavior of someone who is attempting to get the truth. And then you say it doesn't matter that it is all fake, you are still going to vote for him. So what does that mean? Are you really incapable of seeing the disconnect here?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by andreoutlaw

Originally posted by Tecumte

Don't you feel that looking at all of this more critically would be a positive thing? I mean, you attack me, call me names, build strawmen, as soon as I question this alleged revolution, and that really does not seem like the behavior of someone who is attempting to get the truth. And then you say it doesn't matter that it is all fake, you are still going to vote for him. So what does that mean? Are you really incapable of seeing the disconnect here?

So who is a better choice for pres. and why?

Well?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join