It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The WORST trolls online…EVER!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Us ATS lot may argue about UFOS and ghosts and antigravity, but check this lot out.
Site called faceparty. The forum is called gossip.

Disabled sister getting slammed then denigrates into huge and ugly troll fest.

www.faceparty.com...

Heavily pregnant woman being troll attacked online.

www.faceparty.com...

A model getting all sorts of troll abuse.

www.faceparty.com...

They need mods!

edit on 6-2-2012 by mandroids because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Wow thats a freaking harsh site ur right I thought we were bad lol

You know I was just reading something on a mustang site about how the world has became so vicous and people have lost almost all ability to be descent and for that fact human... It's sad that we are so advanced yet the most basic of rudimentary emotions seems to be a lost art....
its a very sad day for the population when even the simplest of gestures seems like a thing of the past......

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
dude, you said it.
i used to be on there and it was so bad i had to leave. you said it.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mandroids

Just one of the many reasons that makes me steer clear of sites like that.

ATS only for me... although sometimes I get annoyed at some of the crap that gets spewed on here but the good stuff makes up for it.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
see, on ATS, we argue, but THAT is mental. it made me feel sick when i was on there. and the admin,hasnt moderated. crazy.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
This is the idiocy you get when 90% of the user base are egotistical idiots who find fulfillment through people commenting on photos of how 'nice' they look, girls either posting with a raised lip like they have some kind of mouth deformity which they call a "pout", or pulling a pose half naked which has been taken by a boy they met off the same site who they #d once, and once only. Men are the same too on these websites, normally taking a photo of their abs, in some extreme cases even wearing makeup, also bearing the mouth deformity of a "pout"

These people dont need modding, they need to be bullied so much that it smashed into their brains that their surrounding their selves with complete idiots
edit on 6-2-2012 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Noob, i wished i could have given you my old profile. i gave up in the end.
check this new thread.

www.faceparty.com...

just so ugly.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I never understood how somebody can be offended by text, i hate censorship, if i want to use that scaaaary, eeeeevil F-word i want to use it. I hate censorship and people dictating what other people can write. Same as here, ok, some people make fun of somebody in a very obvious troll-way. So what? If i were the target of those comments, i would shrug it off or maybe even have a good laugh about the stupidity of those people.

If you can't handle such comments and maybe cry because of them, i wonder how you can cope with living in the real world. But i always had the impression, that people become more and more pussy, crying about everything, can't deal with reality and truth or some 'harsh' words. Most people want to live in Pony land where friendship is magic and rainbows are everywhere.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
this isnt freedom of speech or being too sensitive. its evil abuse with no rules.

eg this thread where a deaf woman has felt she should post a threat message.

www.faceparty.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

When i read comments online directed to me, i think your very lucky that we aint face to face because i would be dealing with that abuse appropriately.

Im not for censoring the internet, or not been able to be anonymous - but i do think that people should be able to be reported, to who? i dont know(?). People think that you cant be touched over the internet, which in allot of the cases is the case.

I remember getting in an argument with somebody on the net via a gaming site - I was 18years old at the time. He was very abusive to me and i tracked him down through indirect friends of ours and i confronted him. I got an apology from him on camera which i uploaded to the said forums where he abused me. In the end, he looked like a straight pussy because he was all mouth on the internet, but me at his door - he was very apologetic, quite the opposite of his internet attitude.

I try my hardest, especially on these forums not to reply back if the poster is been abusive, because i know that even that its on the internet, it will still piss me off very much. People need to stop with this thought process that because its on the internet it shouldnt bother you..It bothers you more really because you cant do anything about it other than abuse back, which is playing into their hands - If everybody had the internet skills i possessed when tracking down that little bitch that abused me, the internet would be a much nicer, friendlier place

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

I dont believe people who are abusing others over the internet are very happy. They have a wrong perspektive on life, and they do not understand what they are doing to themselves. A negative mind like the ones commenting on that site is very unhealthy.

When I "meet" abusive people on the internet, I respond to them kindly, because they are not used to it. If someone says you are an idiot or something, you could respond with saying: "Im sorry you feel that way about me. I dont feel that way about you, I think you are a wonderful person.
"

A response like this will make them confused, and they will be uncertain on how to handle your respons.
At least this is what Ive experienced on the internet. I dont believe the people who are cruel on the internet are cruel for real, they are just very sad people, who need help and guidance.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I laugh when i read this, only because I understand the mechanism behind the human ego and pride.

honestly if I say something that offends, I dont care...I mean what i say and say what I mean...internet...or in person. Have had many test this theory....and it ended badly..for them mostly.....i dont do anything without knowing my limits,

Too many people let pride overshoot principal. Sticks and stones and all that.....

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
racism now on that last thread. dreadful stuff.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

These people are harassing people (on an internet website)....if they were harassing me in person...I could and would have them arrested. In Washington state where I live we have anti-harassment laws. Several years ago I had someone who was harassing me (for no good reason) and I had them arrested...the person did 6 months in jail. After he got out...he completely moved out of state.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

These people are harassing people (on an internet website)....if they were harassing me in person...I could and would have them arrested. In Washington state where I live we have anti-harassment laws. Several years ago I had someone who was harassing me (for no good reason) and I had them arrested...the person did 6 months in jail. After he got out...he completely moved out of state.

I hear you and thats very brave of you. I assume youre a woman and that shows guts. have a read of those threads and see what the woman, disabled and others have to endure. sad.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Thanks for what you said...and yes I am a woman. I did read what they are enduring. I am very concerned.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

They need mods and supermods there, they also need some good rules and regulations! There are reasons needed for that, to the unspecting person on that web site wow that could cause some big problems! That's one place I would never join. World is harsh and unforgiving enough, without letting yourself get beat upon line must they must like the verbal abuse.

edit on 6-2-2012 by 1loserel2 because: wanted to say one more thing

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1loserel2

They need mods and supermods there, they also need some good rules and regulations! That's one place I would never join. World is harsh and unforgiving enough, without letting yourself get beat upon line must they must like the verbal abuse.

I totally agree with you. i gave up after 5 months or so. one guy even runs block and hack programmes on people he hates. wild. any ideas?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Hello ATS!
I thought I had decided to just remain informed and deemed it unnecessary to create an account and post myself..
However, something has been happening and I am pretty sure I am not the only one that sees this.So I turn to you all as usual to possibly confirm this notion. I have been on sites, music ,videos,popular blogs etc..Which I'm sure most of us visit everyday.. And I always seem to see some pretty bad stuff. Now , I know there are people out there who want to just say things for the heck of it .. But, It is starting to seem like there may be more to it .. As many I'm sure , I did not to pay any mind to such things..But I do see them. Whether I like it or not the thought or feeling or whatever it is has reached me.And it makes me have a different feeling towards whatever I'm hearing or seeing,,not saying I still don't love whatever it is,, just kinda throws things off.And I'm not saying it's not up to me to not "let it get to me". .However, It seems their is a certain pattern I guess I could say.. It seems, that the song, video, or article that everyone likes, that not many would take the time to "dislike" and surely not find amusement in saying the things they say ,for so long, are always surely there.Alot of the time in the same numbers.. What about the ones who throw comments on there to instigate a mass amount of people into a huge argument.I wouldnt think much of it if It was some places. And I'm surely aware people just say things to say them and get a kick from it..But it sometimes seems a little too systematic . And on some sites I have talked to others and they're "meaningful "& "good" comments somehow get deleted or put "under review",sometimes internet functions act differently..I know I may have gave some pretty shifty examples but I'm sure you guys get what I'm trying to get at..
Is anyone seeing anything remotely similar to this????
(sorry if it sounds like a rant ..kinda got worked up..my first post)thanks ats

new topics

top topics

join