It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I mentioned Taal Before. Now I think you need to take notice! Taal Volcano Philippines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I am writing this thread in relation to a prediction that i made some time ago.
Taal Volcano

Taal Volcano is a complex volcano located on the island of Luzon in the Philippines. Historical eruptions are concentrated on Volcano Island, an island near the middle of Lake Taal. The lake partially fills Taal Caldera, which was formed by powerful prehistoric eruptions between 140,000 to 5,380 BP.[1] Viewed from Tagaytay Ridge, Taal Volcano and Lake presents one of the most picturesque and attractive views in the Philippines.[2] It is located about 50 km (31 mi) south of the capital of the country, the city of Manila.

Now please dont start griefing me here because its getting a bit ridiculous. I am talking about how things keep happening in relation to what i see is going to happen.

Dont ask how or why because i havent got a clue. All i am saying is Watch This Space. In doing so maybe we could be in a position to help those in the area if anything was to happen.

Please feel free to send/share this post to who you seem fit and who will benefit whether it be a geological site etc.

Its in relation toTaal

Taal Lake I believe that there is a significant possibility that we may see an event soon. However if i am wrong i am wrong. ok. I am not posting for pats on the back.

Taal Lake is a freshwater lake in the province of Batangas, on the island of Luzon in the Philippines. The lake fills Taal Caldera, a large volcanic caldera formed by very large eruptions between 500,000 and 100,000 years ago. It is the country's third largest lake after Laguna de Bay and Lake Lanao. Volcano Island, the location of Taal Volcano's historical eruptions and responsible for the lake's sulfuric content, lies near the center of the lake. There is a crater lake on Volcano Island, which is in Lake Taal, which is located on Luzon Island. That crater lake is the world's largest lake on an island in a lake on an island, and it in turn contains its own small island, Vulcan Point.

Now i am NOT trying to scaremonger but i would appreciate you to to keep an eye out.
edit on 6-2-2012 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2012 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
What about Lake Taal in Mongolia?

Where does that tie in with this?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I get the feeling you are pointing and not asking? Correct?
It seems as if there is a lot going on and was just looking at other things that i thought may have been of significance or things that i had previously thought of. DAM's. Now i wrote a thread on here and yes, like the rest of them i wrote are messed up, and badly written. But it seems that most of them are coming true. Now how the hell i know this is beyond me. But hey.

I would appreciate really good links to geological sites, weather satelites etc. because without screaming wolf i could really do with a hand here.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I do have to say very good execution of info and presentation I haven't seen ur others but I wld def say ur not trying to cry wolf ur just trying to give a heads up that could collectively save lives if something were to pop off and for that u damn sure get a pat on the back by mean wheather u want it or not lol even if nothing comes true u spent ur time that u didn't have to just to make people aware, not for the attention but just being a good descent human being and for that u get a s&f that is truly deserved my friend. Well keep up the good work and good job...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
you might be right, Philippines just experience earthquakes 3 of them 6 mag and one of them was almost a 7. Good prediction , lets see if Taal does cause any impact. Can you please share with me, how did you manage to come up with this prediction?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I'm asking, you seem to be fixated on the name more than any thing.

I mean The volcano and lake you mention are practically one in the same...hence their name.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Yes i know that
i thought you may have something to add. sorry.
I am simply saying maybe to keep an eye on this, thats all, not fear mongering at all. Just merely pointing.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by M1FST91

Thanks for the kind words. The problem is now having this awareness shared and being able to do something about it, ie planning. I am not talking about me but maybe organizations having time to prepare INCASE of an event. Not that i am definitely saying there will be.
Think of it along the lines of better having a coat and not needing it, than not having one and needing it.

Without panicking people i would like those in a position to be able to do or plan something to do so. I will stand and take ridicule if i am wrong, which far outweighs me not saying a word if i am right.

Last time i predicted something look what happened here, previous heads up

Also this thread Event Horizon

Warning though. My threads are a mess, put together rubbish and you probably wont understand.
but hey thats me. Afterall we are all lost in translation. Thats half the problem.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
You may want to keep an eye on the area. Infact the global activity and not only earthquakes.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Check out the date i posted this thread, yeah it was a while ago, but can you keep an eye on it now thanks.
3Min News

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
To those of you interested in earthquakes, volcanoes and general harmonics please keep an eye on TAAL along with the super volcano in Italy and also those beneath the waves.

new topics

top topics

join