It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats up with the eyes,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
this picture was taken yesterday, retina's are not looking into the camera, no photo shopping at all,
i haven't been able to scientifically explain this
red eye is caused by refraction of light against the rear of the retina, soo wtf is this ? not to mention the eyes arent even looking at the flash

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ValisInUnderland

Just looks like blur

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Contact lenses?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
herpes

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

no contact lenses, just my eyes, not lookign at camera, and that showed, up , i was a little shocked none the less, as was my sons mother who took the pic to show how skinny i was with her cellphone,

i've also had alot of other changes happen lately in my life, though i'm sure there's alot of us on here who have,
now while i am fairly skeptical,
my mental and physical changes so far have been insane,
though this could be a fluke, given the shanges that have happened and are happening,
an explanation to how this could have actually physically occurred as a glare or reflection is beyond me,
wonder if this is part of the changes, dunndunn dunnn,.

theres only one reason not to wear a foil hat

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ValisInUnderland

Just wondering but is this a picture of you or someone you know?
Or is it just a random photo you found on the net?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

if you read above you'd note that i say it is myself,

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
You're taking the photo at eye level
photography.about.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by corporation

she's at least a foot shorter then me

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by corporation
You're taking the photo at eye level
photography.about.com...

quote from the article you posted,
"Causes of Green Eye
Green eye occurs when light enters the eye at almost level with the eye. Because light reflects at an angle equal and opposite to its entry (in layman's terms, it makes a "V" shape) if bright light (such as from a flash) enters the eye at almost no angle it will be reflected back, or visible to, the camera. "

you can see the pupil, which is looking up and to the right ( or left in the picture ) <
the camera was also a foot or so below level with my eyes,

as i wasn't looking directly towards the person with the camera let alone the lens of the camera or where the flash was coming from, i'm confused to how the light is refracting in such a way,

you apparently have a problem with physics,
as i understand how the green eye/ red eye happens, this is an anomaly,
edit on 6-2-2012 by ValisInUnderland because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I'm usually a lurker, but I joined ats specifically to bring this reply:
All the above posts seem pretty acceptible as reasons for the effect in your photo, however, there is an outside chance that it could signify a medical condition with your retinas.
Apparently the usual red-eye is a common thing, but white could indicate retinoblastoma. I'm not sure how to do quotes, or links for that matter, but google 'Daisy's eye cancer fund', and 'eye cancer clue in photograph' and that should give you some more information.

From the 'Daisys' site:
"The most common and easily recognised early sign of retinoblastoma is a white glow in the affected eye, like a cat's eye caught in headlights at night.

"Leukocoria" is the medical term for this white eye reflex. The whiteness is usually only seen in dim light, or in photographs where a flash has been used. "

I really don't want to alarm you, and I wasn't going to bother but in the miniscule chance that it's not a trick of the light, it could save your life and your sight.
A quick walk- in visit to an opticians should put your mind at rest, but please get yourself checked out.

Love Postie

top topics

join