It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK - more on the perverted lifestyle

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
This just popped up in my emails and since I didn't see this article in particular posted anywhere in this thread (My apologies if I missed it), I thought it was worth posting.

NYPost - Teen mistress addresses relationship, pol's Cold War fears in memoir, by Cynthia R. Fagen
edit on 6-2-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

JFK - more on the perverted lifestyle

We tend to judge with harshness those we would hold at a distance for our political beliefs. That JFK has so many enemies still today is no real surprise. He walked a rarely-trod path for a US president and took chances in policy that none had before him. It doesn't make him right in those things he did... but it does tend to reveal how we expect our leaders to be more than the human being that we ourselves are.

*sigh*

That he had the affair would be no surprise to me. This happens every day in the best of families. JFK just happened to be the POTUS and in the public spotlight rather than mowing his grass in a residential subdivision.

In one setting, we see everything as if magnified tenfold. In the other, we don't even bother to look.

That's not just who HE was... it is who WE are.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I must be one of the few people who actually am glad he didn't finish his Presidency.
Not that I'm glad he was assassinated, but if we continued down the road he was blazing, we'd have likely been wiped out by now as a species, if not as a Superpower.

His only major contribution was in space, and even this was done for an inane reason (i.e. beating the Russians). I have no doubt that if he continued his term, we would have had a nuclear WWIII by the end of it.

Here's a conspiracy angle for you..........

What if the "original" timeline had him never get shot (i.e. Oswald missed, as he likely did in real life), and we mostly died in WWIII?
What if some survivors' descendants invented a time machine, then came back, killed JFK from the grassy knoll, and now we are living in the altered timeline?

Something to ponder, at least. Who knows (and how could we)?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

it is who we are??

am i missing out here on something?

this is normal is it? its normal to be in your mid forties and be having sex with a young girl , a virgin young enough to be your daughter, an employee. Its normal to treat her as a sex object to have her perform sex acts on your mate while you watch. its normal to have sex with her at work? to have her available when ever you need to get your rocks off?

(never mind that in this case we are talking about the US president.)

this is normal??? this is who we are?? really?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by RigZoomAlaska

now that would be a great movie!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by RigZoomAlaska
I must be one of the few people who actually am glad he didn't finish his Presidency.
Not that I'm glad he was assassinated, but if we continued down the road he was blazing, we'd have likely been wiped out by now as a species, if not as a Superpower.

care to elaborate that further ? JFK was a politician the likes which you will never ever again have. Never again will such men be allowed to become presidents. Almost ruined it for the oil guys...almost

and yes...f***ing interns is normal...more so if you are a president. And I would be brave to proclaim that any intern when presented with an opportunity to get down with the president, would do it. It's just sex people...get off your moral high horse. Of course, later on you can always write a book about it...and make a killing....

"Foobard by a president"...by yet another WH Intern.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

'I'd rather my children red than dead' is certainly an interesting comment by Kennedy.

I'm not sure too many people would be happy to hear that. I wouldn't be surprised if every word uttered by Kennedy was being listened to, even if he was in bed with an intern.

This comment certainly could have upset certain people.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

And you?

what would you rather see your kids...red or dead ?

Americans are so funny with fear of the red threat. That goes beyond standard paranoia.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

this was 50 years ago.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
All in a book. Could be true, some of it true, little of tue or someones retirement package didnt work out so well.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malcher
All in a book. Could be true, some of it true, little of tue or someones retirement package didnt work out so well.

i suspect that as this is dealing with a very powerful family , that if this was not true, it would not have been allowed see the light of day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join