It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK - more on the perverted lifestyle

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Kennedy took my virginity at 19, writes former White House intern

www.digitaljournal.com...

Read more: www.digitaljournal.com...

Marion "Mimi" Alford, a 69-year-old grandmother, in her new book, tells the story of her 18-month sexual affair (June 1962 to November 1963) with former U.S. President John F. Kennedy, when she was a 19-year-old intern in the White House.
According to Alford, Kennedy took her to "Mrs. Kennedy's room" during a "personal tour" and had sex with her on his wife's bed.

Kennedy once told her to "perform a sex act" on his friend while he watched.

Kennedy once popped the party-drug amyl nitrate ("poppers"), under her nose to enhance a sexual encounter between the two.

It seems from some of the articles this girl was virtually treated as a sex slave by Kennedy. She waited around in him to be called and used by him.
www.digitaljournal.com...

It still amazes me that so many people hold Kennedy in such high regard. I wonder how different it is in the White House these days?

more at:
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

Thanks for the info, always great to hear more stories giving us a glimpse of things that go on behind the iron curtain.

Is it just me, or do most powerful men, especially ones above the law in some form, develop certain habits and lose certain inhibition due to their power?

We all get strange thoughts but chose not to act on them, mostly because we are good in nature, but sometimes because we don't want to get caught.

What if you couldn't get caught? What if it didn't matter if anyone saw it, you knew the information would never travel very far. Don't you think you'de be more inclined to do something inappropriate?
edit on 6-2-2012 by philozofer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Those are surely important things. In a todays culture, where Cardashians and such characters take the central stage, it is of the out most importance to know...who was f***ing who.

I sincerely doubt she was held at gun point while swallowing...

As I am generally disinterested in people's sexual preferences, I don't see the relevance of this "red carpet" info...
edit on 6-2-2012 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I've never understood how this is supposed to make a man a bad president or leader? Personal life and professional life are totally separate and although it wasn't good of him to cheat it still doesn't make him and entirely bad husband, or father. On top of that It is something millions of men do, it is actually natural for heterosexual men (monogamous relationships are unnatural- though I personally have never cheated, it's not because I haven't wanted to sleep with other women)

Finally, it's unsubstantiated stories told about a dead man that can't defend his name. Also saying she was a sex slave is sensationalistic,

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I've never understood how this is supposed to make a man a bad president or leader? Personal life and professional life are totally separate and although it wasn't good of him to cheat it still doesn't make him and entirely bad husband, or father. On top of that It is something millions of men do, it is actually natural for heterosexual men (monogamous relationships are unnatural- though I personally have never cheated, it's not because I haven't wanted to sleep with other women)

I have to agree. Now if you had said that he presided over a smuggling ring's money laundering operating out of Mena AR. Or perhaps if you had said he was once head of the CIA and owner of United Fruit Company, the notorius CIA front in South America. Or even if you had said he skipped the draft through help from his daddy and then didn't even show up for his "pretend" service in the Texas Air Guard. But this guy did not even start his career with a job with Kissinger, he served on a PT boat and saved a bunch of his crew, even after he had already lost his older brother in the same war.

Ok, he was a little kinky, but as someone who has been making leather bondage equipment for 16 years now, I can tell you there are more people who like that sort of kink than you would ever imagine. I was amazed by this fact myself. Odds are you have club devoted to this bent in your area, it's just that no one talks about it in polite company. Well, let me tell you, polite company is boring.

I myself had a 18 year old female approach me and ask me to tie her up and spank her. I was a DJ in a strip club and she was a dancer I had never met before, you know first day and all. She was cute and willing to wait until seven o'clock when my shift was over so I didn't mind. she liked it, and came over a few more times to boot.

Nobody said he was a saint, just that he was Catholic. Hey what do you know? I was raised Catholic too, but am recovering nicely now.
edit on 6-2-2012 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2012 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
There are stories that Kennedy's secret service procured 'tail' for him, and that if he did not have sexual relief at least once a day he got really bad headaches, such is the stuff of legends..........

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

If it wasn't rape then there is nothing wrong with it as long as she was eighteen and was consenting to sexual intercourse. The only thing that disturbs me about this, that's if this is even true, is that the Office of the President of the United States should be treated with more respect and dignity than having some midlife-teen-tryst. The President should be an example of character and conviction all Americans should strive to emulate but unfortunately the days of the Founders and the days when men had integrity and honor are long gone.

I believe it was General Patton or maybe Mcarthur that said the most valuable and absent quality in a man is integrity.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Finally, it's unsubstantiated stories told about a dead man that can't defend his name. Also saying she was a sex slave is sensationalistic,
Maybe it has something to do with blackmail.

JFK wasn't stationed in the Pacific in a PT boat early on in WWII. His dalliance with a Soviet spy caused a bit of a problem when he was stationed in Washington,DC as an attache with the Office of Naval Intelligence. Then there are the allegations that he slept with an East German spy, Ellen Rometsch, during the height of the Cold War and gave her classified information during 'pillow talk'.

Those would be reasons that our elected officials should be careful about their personal lives.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by philozofer

We all get strange thoughts but chose not to act on them, mostly because we are good in nature, but sometimes because we don't want to get caught.

What if you couldn't get caught? What if it didn't matter if anyone saw it, you knew the information would never travel very far. Don't you think you'de be more inclined to do something inappropriate?
edit on 6-2-2012 by philozofer because: (no reason given)

Very good point. I think we all reach points like this in our lives.

If you are a married older man and have a chance to have sex with a 19year old virgin would you?

I think this situation for the President of the US is very different.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly

I sincerely doubt she was held at gun point while swallowing...

As I am generally disinterested in people's sexual preferences, I don't see the relevance of this "red carpet" info...
edit on 6-2-2012 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

I find yet another distasteful sex story about Kennedy newsworthy because he was one of the presidents that so many people hold up as a shinning light and dream about a world where he had not been killed.
Its pathetic how people make him out to be some great man.
This behaviour was in a work environment. Its bullying. Its abuse. Its abuse of power by the President of the United States over an intern.
Not only did he have sex with her he watched her perform on an aide? What kind of sick man is Kennedy?

Your throw away remark about a gun and swallowing show us your own attitude and the respect you have for women. Not very much I imagine.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Personal life and professional life are totally separate and although it wasn't good of him to cheat it still doesn't make him and entirely bad husband, or father.

this was in the professional life.

he had sex in the workplace with an intern.

he also watched her perform on an aide.
edit on 6-2-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

It still amazes me that so many people hold Kennedy in such high regard.

I'm confused.. I thought almost everyone today knew that JFK was something of a womanizer or player. The secret service for one spoke about it often and were happy to share these intimate details about his life and It's also quite well known how Jackie even knew about what was really going on with other females of the time, most notably Monroe and Meyers for example.

This really shouldn't come as much of a surprise, in my opinion. The information we already have about JFK is more than clear about the type of man he was and how he saw (and of course interacted) with women.

JFK was never really a saint. If he lived past 1963 and never died in office though then I imagine more people would know about it... in death is where true adoration is found though it seems. But that being so however, I still don't think he was ever a truly bad president (which is what I think most people should remember), but yeah, in his personal life he wasn't exactly the best husband let's say..

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

This account brings up an interesting question: Could it be that TPTB (for want of a better word) have set this system up with many Presidents to "provide" young, inexperienced girls to these powerful politicians? ""(Wink, wink,) here is your new intern we picke for you, Mr. President, Isn't she a dandy?"

In every instance this would be an explosive situation destined to lead to some sort, if not true to the letter, sexual gratification to the big-shot male and a already submissive female fawning over him. For example, this is a commonly known situation in rock music and anywhere where men are the power holders and women are the willing subjects. Basically, the only chance these girls and women have in being "equal" with the men is to entice them into some sort of sex play, if only flirting, where their powers "win," to some degree in a manner of female logic.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

I have no doubt that most people in power are provided with all the trappings.

All their urges are satisfied.

This is of course with the understanding that as a result you do exactly what you are told to do. Of course if you fail to do what we request we threaten to release the footage to the world. Of course if you still refuse , well then, we just have to dispose of you.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
He took steroids for Addisons Disease
articles.latimes.com...

This may well explain why he was 'oversexed'

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by margaretr
He took steroids for Addisons Disease
articles.latimes.com...

This may well explain why he was 'oversexed'

The Telegraph

We all know that JFK was a ladies' man but it's never boring to remind ourselves quite how many ladies the man had, continuously - he told Harold Macmillan he got a headache if he didn't go to bed with someone once every three days - and from a young age.

The sort of vigorous sex he enjoyed, up against walls and in swimming pools, could not have been easy, then, particularly given his other complaint, prostatitis , symptomised by intense pain when urinating and ejaculating. He became a walking, rattling medicine cabinet, full of all sorts of drugs, not least testosterone (to bulk him up when he became weak), which ended up heightening his libido even more.

Sounds like you have it right in your post.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
In that era people were damn good at keeping their skeletons in the closets and those that knew didn't blab about it. That's why Kennedy was so open and comfortable with his behavior back then. Our Twitter world is very different now and those who don't get exposed end up exposing themselves (Congressman Weiner). DC is a microcosm full of perverts, substance abusers, corruption and power trippers. All of whom believe that they are above any and all scrutiny.

I read in the excerpt from the book that JFK offered to take her (the Intern) on a personal tour and that no one got up to join them for the tour. Clearly, all knew what "the personal tour" really meant and the housekeeping staff was probably on call to change the sheets on the First Lady's bed afterwards.

Bill and Hillary were just as comfortable with their interns. Hillary's former intern is still with her today. Loyal and protected forever.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
People will do anything for a little camera time..

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun

This account brings up an interesting question: Could it be that TPTB (for want of a better word) have set this system up with many Presidents to "provide" young, inexperienced girls to these powerful politicians? ""(Wink, wink,) here is your new intern we picke for you, Mr. President, Isn't she a dandy?"

According to some people it is all set up and the women or men involved are used to relay information/spy on the target person. The powerful people behind the scenes can then hold all the information and dodgy deeds (sometimes they are underage) over the politician in question to keep them in line.

Someone called Brice Taylor claims that she was a victim of MKUltra mind control and carried out this role with various presidents, you can find her book online. I don't honestly know if it's true, it's pretty awful if it is.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join