It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ayatollah: Kill all Jews, annihilate Israel

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by daaskapital
We are currently getting our arses handed to us in Afghanistand, Korea endded in a stalemate, We got our arses kicked in Vietnam. Every where they went and failed, we did also.

Whatever.

The Taliban are hiding in the hills or over in Pakistan and use IEDs to blow up a few school buses and the occasional Humvee while we build schools, bridges, hospitals and highways and control all the major cities.

Yeah we are surrounded and cut off

pffft

Open a window and get some air.

Go for a walk & talk to real people who've been there

Did i say that we are surrounded and cut off? No. I said that everywhere they went and failed, we did also. Stop acting arrogant since you lack a proper argument. Terrorist fighters used similar techniques when fighting Russia, the only difference is, Russia was smart enough to pull out earlier.
edit on 6-2-2012 by daaskapital because: sp

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by r3axion

you show me you are set out to prove a bias , not find the truth.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ken10

The Bear and dragon are fully capable of wringing a scrawny Eagles neck.

Ohhh noo their cold war era weapons are so scary!!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Yeah, Russia failed in Afghanistan but the Mujahadeen were trained and armed by the US at the time. The Taliban took on the US army with improvised bombs and won. So, neither side can brag I don't think. The USA hasn't won a war since WW2.

Before you go off on a rant I know that in the States they teach you that you've never lost a war since 1812 (if you even count that one?) so no need to go on and on about it.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by casenately

Lmao, what? What's my bias? I'd certainly like for you to tell me.

How about you start researching before you talk? That way you'll save yourself embarrassment from people who actually know what's going on.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

I would star you a million times

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Did i say that we are surrounded and cut off? No. I said that everywhere they went and failed, we did also. Stop acting arrogant since you lack a proper argument.

Lack a proper argument?

Yeah maybe I'm too busy shooting holes in yours.

Terrorist fighters used similar techniques when fighting Russia, the only difference is, Russia was smart enough to pull out earlier.

Yeah they were so smart that's why they lost 4 times as many in a much shorter amount of time. The real reason why the casualties are less is because unlike before the Afghans know for damn sure how the Taliban are and this time around don't want the Taliban back in power.

If it wasn't for the Pakistani ISI the Taliban wouldn't have a pot to piss in.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by r3axion

so you insult people, act like a child and offer nothing but fear mongering. did I miss something. Iran has thousands of Jews living there. Is that a lie?

how about you get off the Zionist bandwagon and grow up.

You are full of bias since anyone that differs in opinion gets dumb attempts by you to insult rather than converse like civilized people.

you seem like a child with a pop gun.
edit on 6-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
Yeah, Russia failed in Afghanistan but the Mujahadeen were trained and armed by the US at the time. The Taliban took on the US army with improvised bombs and won. So, neither side can brag I don't think. The USA hasn't won a war since WW2.

Oh and China and Russia have?

Before you go off on a rant

Too late

I know that in the States they teach you that you've never lost a war since 1812 (if you even count that one?) so no need to go on and on about it.

Thanks for informing WHAT you think I've learned.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Did i say that we are surrounded and cut off? No. I said that everywhere they went and failed, we did also. Stop acting arrogant since you lack a proper argument.

Lack a proper argument?

Yeah maybe I'm too busy shooting holes in yours.

Terrorist fighters used similar techniques when fighting Russia, the only difference is, Russia was smart enough to pull out earlier.

Yeah they were so smart that's why they lost 4 times as many in a much shorter amount of time. The real reason why the casualties are less is because unlike before the Afghans know for damn sure how the Taliban are and this time around don't want the Taliban back in power.

If it wasn't for the Pakistani ISI the Taliban wouldn't have a pot to piss in.

The war between Russia and the terrorists in Afghanistan happened in the 80's, leading me to believe that the reasons for the high casualty rate was due to inferior technology at the time.
edit on 6-2-2012 by daaskapital because: eta

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by r3axion

Originally posted by ken10

The Bear and dragon are fully capable of wringing a scrawny Eagles neck.

Ohhh noo their cold war era weapons are so scary!!

Russia alone possess more "Nukes" than the US......FACT

Maybe listen to what this minister has to say....

www.youtube.com...

link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

What does it matter how many soldiers they lost? Is that how the USA determines who wins wars now?

You know how Russia fights. They send in a hundred guys. If that doesn't work they send in a thousand. If that doesn't work they send in 10000. Numbers mean nothing to them.

link   

The war between Russia and the terrorists in Afghanistan happened in the 80's, leading me to believe that the reasons for the high casualty rate was due to inferior technology at the time.

Very two dimensional thinking

At "the Time" it was "State of the art"

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by casenately
reply to post by r3axion

so you insult people, act like a child and offer nothing but fear mongering. did I miss something. Iran has thousands of Jews living there. Is that a lie?

Where was this insult? If anything you've insulted me multiple times in just one comment.

Where is the fear mongering? I provided quotes.
No it's not a lie, but what does that have to do with anything? 98% of Iran is Muslim...

how about you get off the Zionist bandwagon and grow up.

Ohh no I think I just might cry.
I'm not on a "Zionist band wagon." In fact I think Israel should be taken off the map along with Iran. You need to quit making assumptions, you're starting to look bad.

You are full of bias since anyone that differs in opinion gets dumb attempts by you to insult rather than converse like civilized people.

So you are saying you have no bias what so ever?

I told you that you don't understand their religion, because you don't. You claim "fulfilling prophecy" is rhetoric used by Iran's opposition....it's IRAN'S RELIGION. I'm not sure what's so hard for you to understand.

you seem like a child with a pop gun.

You seem like a moron with a keyboard
edit on 2-6-12 by r3axion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Very two dimensional thinking

At "the Time" it was "State of the art"

And at the time, the technology and funding supplied to the Mujahideen from the US was probably superior.
edit on 6-2-2012 by daaskapital because: eta

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
You know how Russia fights. They send in a hundred guys. If that doesn't work they send in a thousand. If that doesn't work they send in 10000. Numbers mean nothing to them.

Apparently numbers meant a great deal to them otherwise they'd still be there.
Wasn't very effective in Afghanistan now was it?

You'll sit there an accuse me of not knowing history our that my thinking is outdated yet you're the one still thinking in WW-2 human wave mentality or the old Cold War Warsaw pact waves of armor thrust across the Gap in Germany into Europe.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
More of this nonsense and utter rubbish! Everyone is out there making excuses for Iran, and spinning everything that is coming out of their mouths. Well you misinterpreted it, they did not mean that, and so on and so forth. Moreover everyone is saying that the US and Israel is goading Iran into a fight, but it looks a lot like it is the other way around? Then I go back and forth with others on here and elsewhere about the whole bully concept regarding this argument. You know Israel this and the US that.

All I have seen is patience and restraint on the part of the two countries being lambasted left and right by Iran apologists, and downright hatred and belligerence coming out of Iran. The international community has give Iran multiple inspections, calls for talks, and other diplomatic maneuvers to address concerns about their nuclear program. What do they get in return? Threats of closing down international shipping lanes, missile launches, international terrorism, and annihilation. I am really getting tired of it.

Perhaps it is time to cancel all inspections, cut off dialogue, and prepare. It is evident to me that they are unwilling to play nice and cooperate as responsible members of the Middle Eastern region. That is not warmongering or bullying, but a simple reality of the situation at the moment. If Iran wants a fight? I suppose it is getting very close to oblige them. This back and forth has been going on for years, and rather recently Iran has been upping the ante. You can only poke a stick at a dog for so long until it bites. That is all I have to say.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

And at the time, the technology and funding supplied to the Mujahideen from the US was probably superior.

Is this a recent revelation of yours?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by r3axion

just called me a moron. nice.
I see I got through to you.

You want to do what to Israel now?

You are soooo level headed and unbiased....for sure.

Shoo fly enjoy your keyboard war, you seem so much better off now, don't you?

ROTFLMFAO

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Is this a recent revelation of yours?

No, but it obviously is for you by the way you are acting.
edit on 6-2-2012 by daaskapital because: sp

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join