It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ayatollah: Kill all Jews, annihilate Israel

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I will just post a generic reply to these threads.

I agree that he never said, wipe of map, he said wipe regime of the pages of history, referring to a political entity and not a racial or religious one.

when in all those videos they say (marg bar Esraiil), that does not mean death to Israel,
it means DOWN WITH, like if I say down with Ron Paul, I don't mean DEATH TO RON PAUL.

the words "marg bar " literally mean death to, but they are never meant to be taken literally. like if I say cool, it doesn't mean cold but rather nice or agreeable.

The focus is always on ZIONISM, not Jews since they have plenty of them in Iran, and it is not about Judaism, since the Iranian Jewish community even has its own schools and places of worship.

I know that the regime in Iran is terrible, but the people are just fighting against Zionism since they think it has caused too much suffering to the Palestinians, a people they identify with. The regime uses this to their advantage. That's all

yeah I never get why the line "has ties with the Iranian government" has anything to do with formalizing a newspapers garbage content with their government or its people. The fact that the government has its own servers in its own country make this very suspect. It's like if I say I have ties to the democratic national committee, when in reality I might just get a news letter or I may just be a member.

This is propaganda and every thread that is started using what has been proven to be fake and bias news from sources far removed from the person or people in question should be put in the hoax section. It is a government hoax, but a hoax none the less.

It's like if I was to put the Martian landing that was aired over the radio that caused mass hysteria, and say it was proof of an alien invasion. In the interests of informing people and keeping facts with facts and lies with lies this should be immediately treated as a propaganda effort.

If china by proxy of a newspaper located in Germany said that the USA was filled with reptilian leadership, it would immediately be put in skunk works or hoax section, no matter the offence the OP felt or the people who believed it felt. It is a lie and since ignorance is not to be tolerated, this slander of the Iranian people should not be tolerated. It is usually used to fuel xenophobia and anti Muslim sentiment. Not very tolerant or educated in my opinion.

just facts, not state sponsored BS. This is provable, not like 9/11. The facts are there.

edit on 9-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Oh by the way, that is what Iran is doing now

Iran paying for grain with gold, oil - traders

www.reuters.com...

So much for "the sanctions work"

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALF88
Really? And Iran stops delivering oil to Europe, which is a killer in the economic situation most of the countries are in there.

Europe already passed oil sanctions against Iran. Contrary to the propaganda in PressTV Europe is not begging Iran for anything.

They just sell their oil to Russia, China, India and others.

China has reduced their Iranian oil imports by 50% already. What oil they are buying from Iran is being negotiated down to extremely cheap prices. Saudi said they will increase oil output to offset the loss of Iranian oil. That creates a 0 demand for Iranian oil since there is not a loss in the system. That means Iran wont be able to sell their oil at normal market prices because there will be little to no demand for it. That will force Iran to give deep discounts to the remaining countries who continue to buy it - like they are doing with China.

Did I mention that this thread is misinforming people. Nobody in Iran ever said that Israel should be wiped of the map nor did anyone say that all Jews should be killed.

Constantly actually and yet people on this site are capable of reading the material provided and will come to their own conclusions, which so far is not supportive of Iran. Ive provided the links to the Ayatollahs doctrine on wiping Israel off the map (1979). Ive provided the link that show Ahmadinejad stating wipe Israel off the map and kill Jews. We know this because during that speech he was quoting the Ayatollahs doctrine.

That doctrine is now on Farsnews, which is run by the Revolutionary Guard who answers directly to the Ayatollah, who at a recent event called Israel a cancer that needs to be cut out.

You have failed to provide evidence to support your claims that it was never said and that this is not the policy of the current government of Iran. All you have done is called people names, constantly, while whining with your fingers shoved into your ears

The OP is a Zionist shill and proven liar.

Ah yes, the typical response from a person not educated on the complete picture in the middle east. Typical of a person who supports the Iranian regime and their goals to wipe Israel off the map and kill Jews wherever they are found in the world. When you can't refute the facts you resort to calling / accusing people of being a Zionist shill.

I guess that makes you a pro genocide, wipe Israel off the map and kill all Jews wherever they may be, pick up where the Nazis left off, typically uniformed and ignorant of the truth while constantly being an apologist for Iran shill while standing up for the morons who defile their own religion and sucker people who can't think for themselves while using them in such a manner that would put the Jones town massacre to shame?

Contrary to the way things work in some Middle Eastern countries, simply calling me a Zionist shill doesn't support your argument.

I really wish people like you would get it through your thick skulls that outside some of the closed societies in the Middle East we have the freedoms to research ALL the info, instead of whats just forced down your throat with the added threat of being executed if you go beyond what the government tells you.

As with Iran, your argument is fail. As with Iran, you have behaved in a manner that makes your intentions suspect. You have failed to persuade others that Iran is a big teddy bear of a nation that hugs everyone around it.

In conclusion you, like Iran, have failed.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Oh by the way, that is what Iran is doing now

Iran paying for grain with gold, oil - traders

www.reuters.com...

So much for "the sanctions work"

Do you eve bother to read the articles in their entirety? Aside from the shameful act of leaving out a few words in your comment above, changing the context of the article into something its not.

Iran is considering paying for grain with gold and oil. There is a difference.

Feb 9 (Reuters) - Iran is seeking to close grain purchases using gold and oil as payment, and has paid in yen for a large volume of wheat in its first deal since western sanctions against Tehran started choking imports of food staples, European wheat exporters said.

New financial sanctions imposed since the beginning of this year to punish Tehran over its nuclear programme have ended up playing havoc with Iran's ability to buy imports and receive payment for key food items.

The sanctions have drastically cut its ability to obtain euro and dollar denominated financing, forcing Tehran to find alternative ways to pay for its imports.

and.... "considering"

GOLD, OIL

Iran, which is still in the market to buy additional wheat supplies, is also considering barter deals to feed its 74 million people weeks before a presidential election, they said

and finally

Iran had said in July it would be self-sufficient in the production of wheat in the course of the year and was capable of exporting two million tonnes of wheat.

Apparently yet another lie from the Iranian government.

Contrary to your attempt at propaganda by ignoring the entire article, the sanctions are working. A suggestion, and take it for what its worth, would be to read the article first before commenting on it and falsely claiming its says one thing when in actuality it doesn't.

edit on 9-2-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by casenately

And yet its been proven the speech occurred.
Its been proven that the IRIB translated the speech into English with wipe Israel off the map.
Its been proven that the doctrine of wiping Israel off the map and killing Jews wherever they are at in the world came directly from the Ayatollah in 1979.
Its been proven Ahmadinejad was quoting the Ayatollah during his speeches for Iran's foreign policy against Israel.
Its been proven that the current Ayatollah has stated Israel should be cut out like a cancer.

All proven as fact from Iranian media sources.

The only people here trying to spin it as something else is you and Alf, and so far all you have done is called people names, accused them of being shills / Zionists while offering NO factual info to refute whats been submitted as evidence.

So lets try this again for you and Alf.

Did the Ayatollah (1979) set the doctrine goals that is being referred to in the FarsNews?
Did Ahmadinejad quote those goals at his speeches?
Did the current Ayatollah state Israel should be cut out like a cancer?
Did the posting of those goals in the Farsnews, owned / controlled by the revolutionary guards and answerable only to the Ayatollah, solidify them as the current foreign policy of Iran towards Israel?

4easy questions for you and him to answer.
edit on 9-2-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
whois for farsnews......

Registrant:
c/o FARSNEWS.COM
P.O. Box 821650
Vancouver, WA 98682
US

Registrar: DOTREGISTRAR
Domain Name: FARSNEWS.COM
Created on: 21-JAN-03
Expires on: 21-JAN-19
Last Updated on: 17-JAN-12

Administrative Contact:

c/o FARSNEWS.COM
P.O. Box 821650
Vancouver, WA 98682
US
+1.360-449-5933

Technical Contact:

c/o FARSNEWS.COM
P.O. Box 821650
Vancouver, WA 98682
US
+1.360-449-5933

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.FARSNEWS.COM
NS2.FARSNEWS.COM
NS3.FARSNEWS.COM

-------------------------------------------------
Vancouver, WA 98682
US
NOT IRAN....

HAS TIES TO WHAT????

NOT IRAN....IF ANYTHING ITS A SHILL SITE!!!!!!

anything they say anyone said is BS......Iran has servers in their own country, they don't need servers in the USA....

They are the ones who misquoted him....THEY SPEAK HIS LANGUAGE!!!!! and they "got it wrong" which is a FACT that international Journalism has accepted....NEVER SAID OFF THE MAP.....It is propaganda done by American assets so as to sell the Iran war like they did Iraq....BS

If Iran found out that their revolutionary guards were posting information on a US owned site, they would be tortured and killed. THEY DO NOT ENDORSE THAT SITE!!!
so when will it stop being used as credible evidence. This is ATS, not dumb dumb land, come on. Take that garbage to fox news, not here.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

yes the speech occurred, and it was about ZIONISM, a political entity, not a racial one.

He never said to KILL JEWS...that is more shill propaganda.

IT IS ALWAYS REFERING TO ZIONISM...or at most , which I agree is a bit much, they say the nation of Israel which in their eyes stole Palestinian land.

but not to kill it or its people. they want it to give back their land. then they can do whatever they want. No one wants to exterminate anyone, except NWO asses that want to see Jews and Muslims at each other's throats

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Yet another attempt to grasp at straws using info Xeuch posted. If you, again, did research on your own instead of using any info that appears to support your goal when in reality it doesn't.

The US is the repository for domain names.

Farsnews is controlled by the IRG, the servers are based out of Turkey, and its the news site for the Ayatollah to get his messages out. Even Iranian media states this, yet here you are, grasping at straws again.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

No they don't say that, where did they say they endorse that site...people like you say they have ties to the government....explain those ties please...that should be fun....

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by casenately
yes the speech occurred, and it was about ZIONISM, a political entity, not a racial one.

Actually he was quoting the Ayatollah, which calls for the destruction of Israel and death to Jews wherever they are. Since you are unable to see down the road, the removal of the "Zionist" political entity will result in what?
A - New elections for Israelis to elect another government?
B - A push to turn all of Israel into a Palestinian state?

Since Hamas and Hezbullah have stated that as their goals, and they are proxies for Iran, the removal of the political entity is the removal of Israel as a country.

But by all means, keep using the talking points your handlers give you.

He never said to KILL JEWS...that is more shill propaganda.

The Ayatollah (1979) did in fact call for Jews to be killed. Ahmadinejad did in fact quote the Ayatollah during his speeches and the current Ayatollah did in fact call for the caner to be removed. The doctrine set by the Ayatollah (1979) did in fact show up on Farsnews, making that doctrine prominent and valid for the current Iranian regime as to what their goals are.

IT IS ALWAYS REFERING TO ZIONISM...or at most , which I agree is a bit much, they say the nation of Israel which in their eyes stole Palestinian land.

Its referring to Israel and calls for the removal of Israel from the Middle East. Or do you think they are just playing the name game when they call for death to Israel?

At which event in Iran, when they call for death to Israel, do they state death to the zionist regime?

They dont... By all means, keep grasping at straws...

Whats next, the IRG are funded by Mossad and the Ayatollah is a CIA operative? Do you comprehend how bad you look when you try to argue the Farsnews is somehow owned by the US?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I will just post a generic reply to these threads.

I agree that Ahmadinejad never said, wipe of map, he said wipe regime of the pages of history, referring to a political entity and not a racial or religious one.

when in all those videos they say (marg bar Esraiil), that does not mean death to Israel,
it means DOWN WITH, like if I say down with Ron Paul, I don't mean DEATH TO RON PAUL.

the words "marg bar " literally mean death to, but they are never meant to be taken literally. like if I say cool, it doesn't mean cold but rather nice or agreeable.

The focus is always on ZIONISM, not Jews since they have plenty of them in Iran, and it is not about Judaism, since the Iranian Jewish community even has its own schools and places of worship.

I know that the regime in Iran is terrible, but the people are just fighting against Zionism since they think it has caused too much suffering to the Palestinians, a people they identify with. The regime uses this to their advantage. That's all

yeah I never get why the line "has ties with the Iranian government" has anything to do with formalizing a newspapers garbage content with their government or its people. The fact that the government has its own servers in its own country make this very suspect. It's like if I say I have ties to the democratic national committee, when in reality I might just get a news letter or I may just be a member.

This is propaganda and every thread that is started using what has been proven to be fake and bias news from sources far removed from the person or people in question should be put in the hoax section. It is a government hoax, but a hoax none the less.

It's like if I was to put the Martian landing that was aired over the radio that caused mass hysteria, and say it was proof of an alien invasion. In the interests of informing people and keeping facts with facts and lies with lies this should be immediately treated as a propaganda effort.

If china by proxy of a newspaper located in Germany said that the USA was filled with reptilian leadership, it would immediately be put in skunk works or hoax section, no matter the offence the OP felt or the people who believed it felt. It is a lie and since ignorance is not to be tolerated, this slander of the Iranian people should not be tolerated. It is usually used to fuel xenophobia and anti Muslim sentiment. Not very tolerant or educated in my opinion.

just facts, not state sponsored BS. This is provable, not like 9/11. The facts are there.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
you are talking about speeches in 1979,,,,who is reaching for straws...If I look to what any one person from any country said in 30 years I will find ANYTHING I WANT....

he was making his own speech....not quoting....did he say, hey here is a speech from 1979 you might like?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
If I say down with the democrats....would you think I wanted to kill them?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
yes the regime is crap and will be defeated shortly, we are just posturing so we can walk in as the liberators. In fact it almost fell already and the leadership had evacuation plans. They will fall soon enough. As they should. No US dollars and lives have to be sent there via corporations that act like profiteers.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
how is removing the cancer a call to kill people. Zionism is a cancer to many people in the ME. It stole Palestinian lands in the name of Israel. It is a political entity.

That is like saying that when republicans want to take over majority rule they want to exterminate democrats on the opposing isle.

Arguing against corruption has many times in recent history (even in the US)been referred to as cancerous, viral, a disease.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Since you are unable to see down the road, the removal of the "Zionist" political entity will result in what?
A - New elections for Israelis to elect another government?
B - A push to turn all of Israel into a Palestinian state?

I don't know, I do know that a government that refuses to use diplomacy and instead is involved in assassinations and efforts to undermine a sovereign nation is closer to a military dictatorship of south America than a modern nation.

If they would try we would know huh

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

That is pathetic... really. So Imadinnerjacket said "Death to Israel" but he didn't really mean it. Really? He said it, but you are really really sure he was just kiddin' with us, right? Your ol' buddy Immadinthehead wouldn't really meant "death" when he said death, now would he?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

But by all means, keep using the talking points your handlers give you.

funny YOU should say that.
do you EVER consider the other side, or do you parrot whats on the menu for the day?

You always say THE SAME CRAP:....no new content, no new points of view, just repetition.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

do you understand the language?

People WHO STUDY IT will agree.

There are nuances to every language that can be used to argue any old thing.

If you say at a party "the roof is on fire" what do you think?

What do you think people in Ghana might think?

just look it up.....ANYWHERE

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

we say at ball games KILL THE UMPIRE....are we celebrating the sporting event and disagreeing with the call he made, or do we in fact call for his life to end?

They have a word for that very sentiment.

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39 >>

join