It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ayatollah: Kill all Jews, annihilate Israel

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Isaiah also predicts the facts of Jesus' Deity quite accurately:

Isaiah 9:6-7

New Living Translation (©2007)
For a child is born to us, a son is given to us. The government will rest on his shoulders. And he will be called: Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

His government and its peace will never end. He will rule with fairness and justice from the throne of his ancestor David for all eternity. The passionate commitment of the LORD of Heaven's Armies will make this happen!

Young's Literal Translation
For a Child hath been born to us, A Son hath been given to us, And the princely power is on his shoulder, And He doth call his name Wonderful, Counsellor, Mighty God, Father of Eternity, Prince of Peace.

To the increase of the princely power, And of peace, there is no end, On the throne of David, and on his kingdom, To establish it, and to support it, In judgment and in righteousness, Henceforth, even unto the age, The zeal of Jehovah of Hosts doth this.

Multiple parallel translations accessable from

bible.cc...

There's also Pilate's dialogue with Jesus just before the Crucifixion, wherein Christ affirms the same thing. And, the sign Pilate insisted be posted on The Cross in 3 languages affirming Him as THE King of the Jews. In that context, that meant He was their Messiah/God.

All this is more than a little important in terms of Iran's and more or less all devout Muslim's being exhorted to exterminate all Jews . . . with the rocks purportedly slated in the final era to be calling out to the Muslim--"There's a Jew hiding behind me, come and kill him."

The founder of Islam claimed sanction and anointing from God. Yet, he died and his body has disintegrated in the grave as did Buddah's et al . . .

CHRIST ALONE rose from the Grave to document His Deity.

It is the contention of Dispensationalist Christians that THIS IS THE END TIMES ERA and that therefore, after a 7 year Great Tribulation period led by satan . . . demanding worship as God of all the world's citizens . . .

Christ will return and vanquish Satan et al at Armageddon.

These issues will be settled at that time.

In other words, IN TERMS OF ISLAM WIPING ISRAEL OFF THE MAP--we believe

there's NO POSSIBLE WAY THAT WILL HAPPEN. Not even the Anti-Christ will succeed at that.

We contend that there is sufficient evidence

A) in the historical record and

B) IN RELATIONSHIP with Christ to take Him at His Word and trust Him with our lives and our eternal lives.

The only pretend sure hope Islam offers the Muslim is to die in violent Jihad. Otherwise, they cannot be sure their WORKS will get them into Heaven.

It always boils down to works vs faith.

There aren't infinite options.

edit on 7/2/2012 by BO XIAN because: an addition

edit on 7/2/2012 by BO XIAN because: ditto

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

No sweat.

Thanks for saying so.

And, if you wish to discuss it privately by U2U, please feel free.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by sonnny1

I could see if many on ATS actually supported the people of Iran. What I cant for the life of me see,is those supporting Irans regime.

Can you tell me how to separate the two. People from Regime.

And if the bullets fly, who will get hurt, the people of Iran.

Do you see our Dilemma.

Easily.

Those spouting rhetoric are the ones that dont care for their people.

Those Iranians that recently died in the streets of Tehran for freedom are the ones I care about.

As you can see,that regime had no problem letting the bullets fly on their own people.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Things like this just sicken me. It's people and views like this that corrupt the world and make it impossible to have world peace. Honestly, how dumb can people be? We are all human. People need to accept that. It doesn't matter what "race" you are or what religion you follow, because in the end it doesn't matter. If we're busy fighting each other on this planet, or in this case having one nation hating another enough because of racial features and religion to the point of wanting to slaughter them, we're going to end up destroying ourselves. I don't care if this quote comes up a lot, but that quote Ronald Raegan said is true: What if we were faced with a threat outside of our planet? I.e., an alien threat? Then what? We're busy slaughtering the jews for religious reasons that are superficial in the first place, when theoretically at any moment we could be invaded by an external alien force. At that point would Iran still be blaming Jews for the problem and try to fight two targets at once? I could go on a rant about this but this just pisses me off.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Since the 1979 Iranian revolution and the downfall of the US Puppet Ruler the Shah, Iran has been an Islamic state. In that interval of time, 1979 to the present, Iran has not invaded anyone. Not once. People of all religions live in peace in Iran, even Jews, who find life so comfortable in Iran they refused an offer by the government of Israel to emigrate!

In the same period of time, Israel, a self-declared Jewish state, attacked Iraq in 1981, bombing the power station at Osirik, claiming it was a clandestine weapons factory. Subsequent examination of the ruins following the 2003 invasion proved Israel had lied. In 1982, Israel invaded Lebanon. This led to the Massacres at Sabra and Shatilla. In February 2003 Israel staged incursions into Gaza and Nablus. In September 2007 Israel bombed Syria, again insisting they were destroying a clandestine weapons laboratory. Again there was no evidence to support Israel's claims. In 2006, Israel attacked Lebanon, killing 1200, mostly civilians, several UN observers, and littering the landscape with land mines on their way out. In February 2008 Israel again raided Gaza, killing over 100. HAMAS agreed to a cease fire and kept it for 6 months until November 4, when Israel again attacked without warning, killing 6 HAMAS members, and launching operation CAST LEAD. 1300 Gazans, mostly civilians, were killed. Israel lost 13 soldiers. Violations of international law included the use of White Phosphorus incendiary bombs against civilians and non-military targets. The United Nations investigated, but Israel refused to cooperate. In May 2010, Israel attacked an international aid flotilla bringing food and medical supplies to Gaza in international waters. 9 people were murdered including an American from New York.

In the same period of time, the United States, officially a secular nation but predominantly Christian, attacked El Salvador (1980), Libya (1981), Sinai (1982), Lebanon (1982 1983), Egypt (1983), Grenada (1983), Honduras (1983), Chad (1983), Persian Gulf (1984), Libya (1986) , Bolivia (1986), Iran (1987), Persian Gulf (1987), Kuwait (1987), Iran (1988), Honduras (1988), Panama (1988), Libya (1989), Panama (1989), Colombia, Bolivia, and Peru (1989), Philippines (1989), Panama (1989-1990), Liberia (1990), Saudi Arabia (1990), Iraq (1991), Zaire (1991), Sierra Leone (1992), Somalia (1992), Bosnia-Herzegovina (1993 to present), Macedonia (1993), Haiti (1994), Macedonia (1994), Bosnia (1995), Liberia (1996), Central African Republic (1996), Albania (1997), Congo/Gabon (1997), Sierra Leon (1997), Cambodia (1997), Iraq (1998), Guinea/Bissau (1998), Kenya/Tanzania (1998 to 1999), Afghanistan/Sudan (1998), Liberia (1998), East Timor (1999), Serbia (1999), Sierra Leon (2000), Yemen (2000), East Timor (2000), Afghanistan (2001 to present), Yemen (2002), Philippines (2002) , Cote d'Ivoire (2002), Iraq (2003 to present), Liberia (2003), Georgia/Djibouti (2003), Haiti (2004), Georgia/Djibouti/Kenya/Ethiopia/Yemen/Eritrea War on Terror (2004), Pakistan drone attacks (2004 to present), Somalia (2007), South Ossetia/Georgia (2008), Syria (2008), Yemen (2009), Haiti (2010), etc. etc. etc. etc.

So, who is the danger to world peace?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

The HEART of man is deceitfully wicked . . .

. . . arrogant . . .

. . . greedy . . .

. . . power mongering . . .

. . . selfish . . .

. . . jealous . . .

. . . murderous . . .

. . . cruel . . .

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
The people living in Iran are having some tough times.
2nd line

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by payta
2nd line

Its going to get worse... The sanctions seem to be having the desired effect.

ATS - Exclusive: Iran defaults on rice payments to India
edit on 8-2-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

This clip is brilliant. Where is it from? Youtube does not say.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi

Originally posted by BO XIAN

As has been said . . . either He was insane . . . or . . . He was who HE said He was.

You are right. And since he NOT ONCE said he was God ...

(Pretty please: Since this is a FUNDAMENTAL BELIEF, provide me with ONE SINGLE VERSE where Jesus says "I am God". You can't)

WRONG.

JESUS THE CHRIST AFFIRMED THE FACT IN SEVERAL PLACES.

www.godonthe.net...

Mark 14:61b-62 [61b] Again the high priest asked him, "Are you the Christ, the Son of the Blessed One?" [62] "I am," said Jesus. "And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven."

Luke 22:66-70 [66] At daybreak the council of the elders of the people, both the chief priests and teachers of the law, met together, and Jesus was led before them. [67] "If you are the Christ, " they said, "tell us." Jesus answered, "If I tell you, you will not believe me, [68] and if I asked you, you would not answer. [69] But from now on, the Son of Man will be seated at the right hand of the mighty God." [70] They all asked, "Are you then the Son of God?" He replied, "You are right in saying I am."

Proverbs 30:4 [NKJV] Who has ascended into heaven, or descended? Who has gathered the wind in His fists? Who has bound the waters in a garment? Who has established all the ends of the earth? What is His name, and what is His Son's name, if you know?

And several translations below are available at

bible.cc...

Mat 16:16

Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
Shimeon Kaypha answered, “You are The Messiah, The Son of THE LIVING GOD”.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
Yeshua answered and said to him, “You are Blessed, Shimeon Bar Yona, because flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my Father who is in Heaven.”

Simon Peter answered, "You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God."

Jesus replied, "You are blessed, Simon son of John, because my Father in heaven has revealed this to you. You did not learn this from any human being.

Weymouth New Testament
"Blessed are you, Simon Bar-jonah," said Jesus; "for mere human nature has not revealed this to you, but my Father in Heaven.

John 14:7-10 [7] If you really knew me, you would know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him." [8] Philip said, "Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us." [9] Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, `Show us the Father'? [10] Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you are not just my own. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work.

John 10:30 "I and the Father are one."

John 14:11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves.

John 10:31-33 [31] Again the Jews picked up stones to stone him, [32] but Jesus said to them, "I have shown you many great miracles from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?" [33] "We are not stoning you for any of these," replied the Jews, "but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God."

John 17:5 And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

John 17:10 [Speaking to the Father] All I have is yours, and all you have is mine. And glory has come to me through them.

===========================

The notion that Christ never affirmed that He was God is simply nonsense and displays a gross lack of awareness of the historical Biblical record.

Thankfully, The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob has NOT left us in our sins unredeemed. Yet, we must choose HIS BLOOD as covering for our missing the mark of perfection as in an archery bull's eye.

Excuse me, WHERE in all those irrelevant quotes does he say "I AM GOD" ... ?

I must have missed it.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

Jesus at conception became God, no other man or prophet was born that way, he is of the Bloodline of Adam, Isaac and King David.

Zechariah 12

Mourning for the One They Pierced

10 “And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son.
Text

Jesus was pierced on the Cross so chances are that this is him.

Daniel 7

Text13 “In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence. 14 He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all nations and peoples of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.

To me this sounds like Jesus the son of man who went up to the clouds and said he will come down the same way who will have authority over everything his father created, a shift of power going to the Son.

The title “Son of Man” implies identity with humanity. The idea may be that this is the God-man. The gospels use the title “son of man” for Jesus (Mark 8:31; Jn 1:51). Jesus used this title of Himself (Matthew uses this title 31 times alone). This is why this verse is the most frequently quoted verse from Daniel in the New Testament.

The New Testament portrays Jesus as coming in the clouds (Mt 24:30; Mark 13:26; Ac 1:9; 1 Th 4:17; Re 1:7, 9).

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

IF you insist on reading the meaning in exactly and only the structure you demand, then you will probably go on missing it.

IF you are open to THE TRUTH and wish to accept THE TRUTH however it is presented,

then you can find it in the texts I posted.

We can be obtuse, obstinate, willfully blind etc. about any number of things. It does NOT change THE FACTS.

The best treatment of the Biblical facts on it is here:

www.godandscience.org...

. . .
The Bible makes the direct claim that Jesus is the Son of God.1 Many others, including the disciples,2 a Roman Centurion,3 angels,4 demons5, John the Baptist,6 Martha,7 Saul (Paul),8 and the Ethiopian Eunich9 make the same claim. Others said that Jesus Himself made the claim to be the Son of God.10 The gospels also indicate that Jesus Himself made the statement or acknowledged that He was the Son of God many times.11
. . .
Jesus claimed to have existed before He was born in Bethlehem:

"I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!" At this, they picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus hid himself, slipping away from the temple grounds. (John 8:58-59)

The claim included the term "I am" - a reference God made of Himself when talking to Moses.17 The Jews immediately recognized that Jesus was claiming to be God and attempted to stone Him.

Jesus also claimed to have existed "before the world began":

"And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began." (John 17:5)

. . .

Jesus never claimed to be God? It would seem from this large collection of sayings that Jesus made the claim to divinity constantly, in many different ways. Those who claim Jesus never said he was God are not reading his claims with the understanding of the true nature of God, as revealed in the Old and New Testaments. Jesus was constantly giving people advice. One of His favorite sayings is recorded below. It's good advice for those who really want to know Jesus.

"He who has ears to hear, let him hear."

imho, anyone who can read that document and still think that Jesus did not assert that He was God . . . is not paying attention and/or does not WANT to know or accept THE TRUTH.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kokatsi
reply to post by Xcathdra

This clip is brilliant. Where is it from? Youtube does not say.

Which clip are you talking about? Lemme know and ill dig up the info.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

Reflecting on Hillary's threat to obliterate Iran . . .

IIRC . . . somewhere in the last year or 3, I ran across a document asserting that the globalists were determined to trash Iran, if they could not bring it to tow . . . because it refused to march to their orders.

The article was convincing.

Certainly it is plausible to me.

They are not inclined to suffer resistors well, at all.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
That may be true. Especially with switching from the dollar.
However, what the current ayatollah said recently - as quoted by the Telegraph - is really inflammatory.
Telegraph quote
I don't have Farsi sources but I find this believable on intuition - until someone debunks it.

I don't think Khamenei is playing for peace.
I have started to think recently that Khamenei is much more dangerous than Ahmad, who has better spin control. It seems he is doing it deliberately. The man is clearly paranoid and seething of hate. Just look at his expression.

I think it all relates to the recent shift of power in Iran towards the Revolutionary Guards.

He will be held responsible fo a nearly total destruction of modern Iran.
Hope the same does not apply to Barak and Israel - but hope only remains hope.

Notice that in the videos at the beginning of the thread, it is to Khamenei that the RG are shouting their allegiance. Not to Ahmadinedjad.

The beginning of an end.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

I think you make good points.

What's your assessment . . . how to put it . . .

It seems to me like the rabid Imams like the one you mention . . .

are fiercely angry, miserable, nasty people.

It is almost like they feed on NASTY TARTS every morning for breakfast just to be sure they are awful enough through the day. It's like blood lust and vengeance drips from every expression and syllable.

How much do you judge that to be a function of their horrid upbringing and bad psychology

vs

how much a function of their reading of Islam's founding documents

vs

a destructive synergism between the two?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCommentator

Well they do it in secrecy because they aren’t given the fair and equal right to do it openly. This doesn’t mean they have bad intentions.

"They aren't given" Well last I checked "they" signed agreements with several countries stating that they would allow the IAEA to inspect their facilities. Also within these agreements they agreed NOT to obtain or attempt to obtain nuclear weapons. They also agreed that there would be sanctions or worse if they didn't hold to their agreements

Don't you people get it? When a person doesn't hold to their contract they can be fined and or jailed. When a COUNTRY doesn't hold to their's they get sanctioned and or it can cause a war. It's simple people.

-Alien

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by payta
2nd line

Its going to get worse... The sanctions seem to be having the desired effect.

ATS - Exclusive: Iran defaults on rice payments to India
edit on 8-2-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

Really? And Iran stops delivering oil to Europe, which is a killer in the economic situation most of the countries are in there.

They just sell their oil to Russia, China, India and others.

Did I mention that this thread is misinforming people. Nobody in Iran ever said that Israel should be wiped of the map nor did anyone say that all Jews should be killed.

The OP is a Zionist shill and proven liar.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Please keep in mind that the most virulent anti jewish individuals and political organizations sometimes have jewish origins. Part of the Rothschild and illuminati plan to rule the world.
For example, Ahmadinejad has Jewish roots. See Alan Peters, his web site, antimullah, and search for pics of Ahmadinejad holding up his id.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkstar57
Please keep in mind that the most virulent anti jewish individuals and political organizations sometimes have jewish origins. Part of the Rothschild and illuminati plan to rule the world.
For example, Ahmadinejad has Jewish roots. See Alan Peters, his web site, antimullah, and search for pics of Ahmadinejad holding up his id.

Just to follow that up the Jews don't rule the world they have people in high places because they are that much smarter through pure bloodlines not reptilian bloodlines they are accused of but bloodlines of the prophets who kept their early gene pool clean as certain priests and tribes had to when they were under God's presence.

In fact Biblically most of the Arab land is covenant land of the Israelites and those who have taken their place live in hot climates and dessert lands and harsh political rules and repetitive religious rituals enslaving their very lives.

The Bible says that Jews and the nations who bless Israel will be blessed in other words they will prosper and the sprit of God will guide us and protect us help us win battles and wars living in a more peaceful climate, at least the Christian nations have rain, in the old days that was a blessing of the gods in all aspects of spirituality.

Since America and Britain have strayed away from their faith a Beast has risen that has brought fear on the people and has brought terror on our shores, this pattern is the same pattern Israelites had when they chose other gods and God would punish them by turning his back because they turned down their faith in him, too many battles to mention when they had to fight for their freedoms and land. Modern times show that Israel and their gifted Jewish people who contributed to the world in science, economics, technology and the arts have made a small nation stand up against a nations much bigger than they are and they remain the thorn in their side.

This will anger the Devil if not other nations because not only is it a place of the Jews it is where Christ was put on the cross, rose from the dead and will return at Zion, people and nations will be lead astray to try and stop this. Islam had its place and nothing happened, many battles have happened and neither god has returned, many indications say that Israel and the Jews gathered from the nations of the world will be given as a sign before the Messiah's return and with that comes rumours of war, earthquakes in diverse places, rushing waters of the sea, false prophets and anti-Christ’s while surrounding nations plot to get rid of Israel doing the devils deeds.

I place my faith on the Bible in all this, if it is wrong I call it the best corrupt book in world that says God has love for his people and is knowable to those who trust him with a guarantee that the redeemer named Jesus will act as lawyer when the day of judgement comes, but for the first resurrection judgment will never come about.

edit on 9-2-2012 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join