It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ayatollah: Kill all Jews, annihilate Israel

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
This thread is a crap-load of propaganda.

The amount of information that is out of context and twisted is beyond belief.

And by the way, for the people all happy and with an erection over this, I would like to quote the very last phrase you can read on the article of the OP:

Reza Kahlili is a pseudonym for a former CIA operative in Iran’s Revolutionary Guard and author of the award-winning book, “A Time to Betray.” He is a senior fellow with EMPact America and teaches at the U.S. Department of Defense’s Joint Counterintelligence Training Academy.

And some people still have the stomach to call those who don't want war with Iran "ignorant"...

Edited to add:

By the way, for those who are unable to understand why my quote is important, I'll just leave you with one question:

Would you accept as correct information, an article written by someone close to the Iranian Republican Guard? Would you even accept as correct and factual any speech given by Iranian leaders?

If your answer is "no", then why the F are we giving any attention for material coming from the other side of the fence?

Have a moment of inner thinking.
edit on 7/2/12 by Tifozi because: added paragraph

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by WhereAreTheGoodguys

because they own the banks, they own the media 90% of channels you watch from entertienment to sex industry. they own the big companies of IT google, facebook and so on, they own the USA amry industry they own the printers which print the Dollars, Euro and GB POUNDS.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

I don't see a problem here.

T

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Ahmadinejad never stated he wanted to wipe Israel off the face of the earth...that is a zionist propaganda misquote. What he said was the REGIME (i.e. corrupt Israeli government) must be removed from the pages of time.

Little bit of a difference, no?

The misquote helps to bang the war drums even louder.

Anakark

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

All they are interested in is that THEIR SIDE SHOULD WIN.
The end always justifies the means for them.

Recent sychological studies actually proved that such people actually use a different part of their brains than people who are thinking or comparing rational information. They involve the amygdala more than the cingularis while their frontal cortex suppresses information they dislike (such as the HOAX about 'wiping Israel off the map' proven here and other threads several times), and when they complete their partisan style propaganda, a reward center is activated as in drug addicts.

Is this called a "psychopath" ?

or a "maniacal sociopath".

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I couldn't agree more.. First we had Ahmadenijad say he wanted to wipe ISrael off the map. We now have the Ayatollah stating he wants Israel wiped out along with the Jewish people. I dont blame Israel for wanting to strike Iran, especially after all the years of Ahmaenijad / Ayatollah threatening ISrael's very existence. Maybe if radical muslims weren't so hell bent on picking up where the Nazis left off we wouldnt be talking about attacking Iran.

Ahh this is why i love ATS so much:

First we had Ahmadenijad say he wanted to wipe ISrael off the map

There is no way on this earth that you are following the Iranian situation, and are a user of ATS, and are still unaware that not only was that purposely mistranslated, it was itself a quote from another speech. But since we're playing stupid, He roughly stated that time will erase the zionist regime, that's what he said, no map, no Israel, no "wipe" . And it's a fact, if Israel continues on the path it's on, it will not survive, it will implode and destroy itself.

But of course, lets just pretend that it's been Iran making all these threats and not Israel, because, you know, Israel told us Iran would have the bomb in a few months back in 95 or 96, and every few years after.

And of course, lets not fail to note your uncanny ability to merge the words of a crazy Ayatollah into speaking for the entire country, and also never missing a beat on the Nazi bandwagon.

Israel and the US are willing to preemptively strike Iran because they MIGHT pose a threat at a later date.

The US and Israel HAVE been threatening to attack Iran for YEARS. In fact, I believe if you look, you'll find quotes from high up Israeli government officials talking about "whiping iran off the map".

Iran is only a threat because Israel needs an existential threat, without it, no one will put up with Israels actions, and since the US has already decimated Israels other enemies, Iran is next up, and probably Syria at the same time.

Iran might pose a threat, possibly. They say they don't, the IAEA says they don't, and even IDF generals and former officials in Israel say they don't.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by casenately

Sooooooooooooo, perhaps you'd be willing to tell us . . .

1. How many Talmudic Jews have blown up how many World Trade Centers?
2. How many Talmudic Jews have sent their toddler children off wrapped in bombs to be blown to bits with other innocents?

3. How many Talmudic Jews have 'honor killed' their daughters for being raped?
4. How many Talmudic Jews have dedicated themselves to wiping all Muslims off the face of the earth?

5. How many Talmudic Jews have illegally entered the USA to prepare to blow up schools and 100's of innocent school children?

6. How many Talmudic Jews have bombed the Pentegon?
7. How many Talmudic Jews have a founding religious document ordering them to genocidally exterminate any other people group?

8. How many Talmudic Jews can't even read their own religious founding document and instead listen to a genocidal monster of a religious leader about wiping all non-Talmudic Jews off the planet violently in great blood lust?

9. How many Talmudic Jews believe that their only sure way to Heaven is to die in violent genocidal murderous acts against non-Talmudic Jews?

10. How many Talmudic Jews believe that their Messiah has been supernaturally hiding in a cave for many centuries only to spring forth in our era and exterminate all non-Talmudic Jews?

Please let us know the figures as close to accurate as you can.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I like how this forum is "Breaking News" and yet the OP seems to present dated (1979? what the hell...) information.

Nice timing there too, OP. Were you just waiting on orders to scandalize Iran? Mainstream media have all just about pounced on propaganda regarding Iran and their nuclear energy development, all at the same time.

Should this be moved to the junk forum? There's actually no breaking news here to be found.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

1. Stupid question, really. How many world trade centers existed again? Ever heard of USS-Liberty or Lavon Affair maybe? Besides in case of 9/11, considering that israel tends to drag it's allies into their conflicts with the help of false flag attacks, they're still suspect number one in this.

2. Just bull#...

3. Isn't related to islam. Although i guess, the're quite a few jews who have killed their sons or daughters, no doubt.

4. I don't know, but they've obviously killed more muslims then the other way around.

5. How many muslims did that?

7. Did you ever read the talmud?

8. Come on, you're babbling pure nonsense now. Just pathetic.

9. Neither do muslims.

10. Does that really matter?

What a load of complete bs. Congratulations mate.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Something like that. Either of the two.
Anyway, after a few tries I simply stop reacting to these people. I learned a great deal on thees forums. I thank them for testing my patience to the limits. That is useful for a Buddhist.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

In other words your saying that since you and others cant refute the facts provided, that the thread should be closed and moved?

Ironic since Iran has started to arrest reporters for reporting on the topic and a few others.

Are you stating the Ayatollah (1979) didn't put forth a doctrine to wipe out Israel and kill Jewish people?
Are you stating that the article on the Farsnews site discussing that doctrine is not real?
Are you saying that Ahmadabad never called for the destruction of Israel?
Are you saying the Ayatollah (present) has never called for the destruction of Israel?

Are you stating, that given all the evidence, that Iran is not working on a nuclear weapons program?

INDEED.

None are so blind as those who will not see . . .

I wonder which of the founding documents verses exhorting, ordering such do the apologists believe have been torn out of the Koran and Hadiths?

And who tore them out only to be beheaded for doing so?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by hackbart
reply to post by BO XIAN

1. Stupid question, really. How many world trade centers existed again? Ever heard of USS-Liberty or Lavon Affair maybe? Besides in case of 9/11, considering that israel tends to drag it's allies into their conflicts with the help of false flag attacks, they're still suspect number one in this.

Interesting non-sequitur response. How is it that the USS LIBERTY OR the Lavon Affairs equate to a World Trade center bombing? I'm sure the 'logic' of that will be interesting to read.

Go ahead, please list the false flag attacks.

Anyone fantasizing that Israel at its worst is equal to the long list of Jihadi attacks on innocents, must live in a very alternate reality.

2. Just bull#...

Oh, great. Family friendly (ahhh wellll choosing one's 5 year old as a 'suicide' bomber isn't exactly family friendly either)

arbitrary wisdom from on low . . . mandated by . . . the authority of omniscience?

LOL.

Evidently it was too difficult to construct a rational answer to before . . . let me ask it again:

2. How many Talmudic Jews have sent their toddler children off wrapped in bombs to be blown to bits with other innocents?

Or do you deny that's a common action on the part of a shocking number of Muslim faithful--particularly in some geographies?

Evidently reality is hard to face on that score.

3. Isn't related to islam. Although i guess, the're quite a few jews who have killed their sons or daughters, no doubt.

Interesting fantasy.

I'd have thought folks would have had greater and more accurate understanding of sociology etc. Fascinating.

So, PLEASE, put your cases and figures forth as evidence of the arbitrary assertion--come up with 100 NON-ISLAM related cases of such. Or to make it easier--how about 50 such cases.

When you do, I'll alert folks to the hocky game in hell.

4. I don't know, but they've obviously killed more muslims then the other way around.

More arbitrary fantasy put forth as fact. Fascinating.

Where's the documentation of your outrageous claim?

5. How many muslims did that?

Those figures are probably known only to the FBI, the Iranians, Hizbollah and the Muslim Brotherhood at this point. The school incident in Eastern Europe was practice. There have been a number of news stories about sleeper agents pouring across our open Mexican border for JUST THAT PURPOSE . . . and that such a SERIES of such incidents are scheduled to occur within a close time frame of each other, if not all at the same time.

You will likely hear of it when it occurs. You may or may not be able to come on ATS and apologize for dismissing the truth of such Muslim agents planning, prep etc., at the time.

7. Did you ever read the talmud?

Please cite the parts of the Talmud you are speaking of. We can list them along side the dozens of such verses from the Koran and hadith. Folks can see which sound the more blood-thirsty.

8. Come on, you're babbling pure nonsense now. Just pathetic.

Are you that . . . uninformed . . . and unaware . . . of such REALITIES? Yet you seem to put yourself forth as an expert on Islam. Amazing. How does that Holiday Inn thing work, now?

9. Neither do muslims.

Evidently you really are grossly uninformed. The ONLY SURE way in the Muslim theology--of gaining Heaven is via death in violent Jihad. Evidently checking your facts before posting could be a new educational experience for you.

10. Does that really matter?

Welllllllllllllllllllllllllll for those trying to assert that Islam is a rational, reasonable, edifying, uplifting, reality based, etc. religion . . . it seems to me it is a moderately critical point.

To have lived for many hundreds of years on earth in a cave and then to spring forth in our era OUT OF, BECAUSE OF, VIA violent chaos . . . I'd think the guy would at least trip and become all balled up in his miles long beard.

What a load of complete bs. Congratulations mate.

Welllllllll . . . hmmmm . . . Who am I to deny your expertise in that dept.

edit on 7/2/2012 by BO XIAN because: fix quote parameters

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
OMG watching this video today cements bible prophecy in Revelation. The bible states that before the Antichrist reveals himself there will be a great war in which Iran, with the help of Russia, will attack Israel....However, a great miracle will happen and Russia and Iran will be defeated with not one Israeli death.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Just imagine if we had some of these crackpot Mormon in the White House and all of a sudden they say, "Death to all Buddhist." I wonder if China (in cohorts with Russia and other allies) would start ramping up plans for a decapitation of the American regime.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Seriously someone brought up the Liberty never heard of these:

Japan killed Americans at Pearl Harbor and WW2,
Germany killed Americans In WW1 AND 2
North Korea killed Americans during the Korean War
China killed Americans during the same conflict.
Vietnam killed Americans
Iraqi's killed Americans
Afghani's killed Americans
Iran killed Americans and Isreali's

Anyone hate them like they do Isreal?

Nope they really do say anything to disparage the little satan freaking pathetic.
edit on 7-2-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
the problem is that EVERY point has been debunked. EVERY one. Yet, the thread remains as news, and you guys are falling victim to trolls who are not addressed for fear they might get offended. If you literally just look through the first 20 or so pages, EVERY point is debunked. This all falls under interpretation. Like reading a poem and then having people call you ignorant or anti-Semite.

What will eventually happen since no one wants to address the issue at hand that, that this is still being offered here as news or fact, we will lose our temper. We have played by the rules and done our home work, wand what do we get, a platform for trolls to insult fellow members.

I honestly thought by now this would have been moved or closed. If it was a thread about ANYTHING else that was so severely proven bunk, or had such weak and NON EXISTANT evidence, it would have been closed or deemed BUNK by a mod.

I am not singling you guys out here, but what do you expect to happen when you just leave this inflammatory thread open after it has been proven to be a hoax by several members over 30 pages now. Are you waiting for the angry guy to lose his patience by the sheer bombardment of this propaganda over and over again until we snap. ATS is a civil place to have intelligent conversation. WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS THREAD NOW.

It has gone through all the motions. Yet it remains, are you so lacking in balls to enforce the standard of excellence you expect from another forum. I am sorry but that is how I see it. IS THERE NEW EVIDENCE?

NO, just the same false facts being pushed as fact over and over again. Oh and opinion and conjecture. Yet this is news somehow.

Very disappointed here. You invite trolls to the site by this sort of double standard. You should warn members who think we are mostly here to learn, that some are here to push false facts and propaganda by a obvious hoax and you will not do anything about it. It is like they are recruiters at your school but you don't want to make them sad.

What about us who have been called everything from anti-Semite, to Muslim. All for doing our homework and proving this bunk. We deserve less consideration?

Do you want the one guy to lose it for you to close yet another thread because someone lost it. I expect it to happen soon, around page 38-40.....watch. It always done when conversation becomes stale and abusive.

No new facts, review the ones offered. It is by far a hoax. The only thing is, our government does it, and you are fearful of them, maybe rightly so. But then don't complain when they censor this site or close it in the not too far grim future.

You make no stand, just hide behind rules meant to protect you, and leave your members to have thick skin or leave. THAT IS WHY ATS IS NOT WHAT IT USED TO BE. Everyone got tired of this crap.
I am sorry if I come off as a jerk, but someone has to say it. I care about ATS and don't want it to lose credibility by leaving this as fact/ news, when it is just not.

what's the point? we can learn nothing but how to revel in ignorance now. WTH

thank you for your time and service by the way. I know we are grateful for that much at least.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join