It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ayatollah: Kill all Jews, annihilate Israel

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
reply to post by Xcathdra

I find it Ironic, in threads when you defend Americas biggest street gang, Cops, you aways Rail On about
getting the Full Real story.

But this thread , your OK with a Blog that was somebody heard from a step-brother who knew Ayatollahs Dry Cleaner who heard it from his Brother-in law.

And I find it ironic yet not surprisingly that you are completely incapable of applying common sense and all the facts in this thread.

The Ayatollah (1979 revolution) set the groundwork for this thread. The doctrine discussed on Farsnews is calling for the complete and total destruction of Israel and her people, regardless of what country they are in.
It is THE main pillar for the Iranian Government - All Israel all the time.

Ahmadenijad has been spouting the same crap since he took office. Reason being is he was a part of the 1979 revolution and was one of the people who stormed the US embassy. We constantly hear Ahmadenijad calling for the destruction of Israel. Try and split the hairs all you want but as I stated and others failed to engage in is what do you think the outcome would be if the Israeli government was destroyed?

Do you really think they are going to allow a new Israeli government to be voted in? Hell no they would not. It would be the end of Israel - Israel would be wiped off the map.

You have the latest comments by the current Ayatollah which goes down the exact same road - end Israel, given during a speech addressing Muslims from several coutnries.

The entire foreign policy of Iran is the complete and total destruction of Israel by any means necessary. As we have seen in Iran when you dont follow the top turbins you are branded a traitor / against god and are executed.

Iran has a clandestine nuclear weapons program. If they didn't they wouldn't be blocking the UN / IAEA / NPT any chance they get. They are stalling for time.. The moment they get a nuke, its going to be used to usher in their end times where Islam will triumph over all others.

I dont know how much more clearly this can be explained to you and the other Iranian apologists. You really dont have any room to lecture on providing information. To date your participation has been nothing but obfuscation and diversion with a pinch of denial.

Since you seem to be an expert how about you explain to all of us what was meant in the doctrine calling for the complete and total destruction of Israel. I mean it obviously states it in the article, but apparently you and some of the others see it differently.

Funny enough if you were in Iran and made some of the comments you made, you would be dragged to prison and killed for not being 100 percent behind the Iranian Government.

So please Mr. all knowing oracle, provide your evidence that the Iranian doctrine is peaceful and does not call for the destruction of Israel. Please refute the post I made that contained Ahamdenijad / Ayatollahs public statements discussing the doctrine and pushing the agenda.

If you are going to argue politics / religion on this topic, you have to look at the entire picture and not just the present.

prove us wrong. I know its hitting nerves.. If it weren't we wouldn't have the apologist contingent out in force with the typical "what he meant to say" and the ever so popular attack the poster instead of the info.

Desperate actions by Iranian apologists who supposedly have the real facts yet fail to post them.
edit on 6-2-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT

Iran wants a war to happen so the prophecies can be fulfilled.

So do the supposed Christians that run the west! All these nutters want the book of Revelation to come true.

"supposed" being the key word here. We have a Muslim running our country.
edit on 2-6-12 by r3axion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

You wrote a lot in your post so I am just going to not pick apart every thing you claimed and ask one question.

You claim the Ahmadinejad has called for the "destruction of Israel numerous times". Do YOU have an exact reliable translated and verified quote of him saying such thing?

As in time, date, where.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by wirehead
reply to post by neo96

The point, neo96, is that you made a factually incorrect statement. You were, as we say, "wrong."

By the way, have you found a source for that Cicero quote in your sig?

Really now?

We've spent years and years chasing down "the bad guys" and their weapons, but the reality is that we're now the biggest dealer of advanced weaponry in the world. According to UK Trade and Investment (UKTI), UK arms dealers secured a mind boggling £9.7 billion of new business to their already huge empires last year, which means we now deal more weapons than the US.

current.com...

Keep whining or move on your choice.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I'm honestly asking if anyone can link me to a reliable, translated, authenticated, verified source where Ahmadinejad has called for the "Destruction of Israel"...or "Annihilation of Jews".

I will honestly reconsider my position if you can do so.

Where and when is all that's needed. I just need ONE good quote.

It should be easy...........?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
you and the other Iranian apologists.

Your blind hatred has left you unable to see whats in front of you.

I have never apologized for Iran, havent seen any others in the 6 pages ive been in do it either.

I am . against . using . US . troops . to . fight . another . war . against . a . country . for BS . reasons.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaxVeritas
I'm honestly asking if anyone can link me to a reliable, translated, authenticated, verified source where Ahmadinejad has called for the "Destruction of Israel"...or "Annihilation of Jews".

Good luck with that. Not many people out there who speak Persian, Gilaki or Mazandarani.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by L00kingGlass

Good luck with that. Not many people out there who speak Persian, Gilaki or Mazandarani.

But I'm hearing claims of the sort. So it should be easy to produce for me...correct?

Otherwise why would someone parrot that stance? Hmmmmm
edit on 6-2-2012 by PaxVeritas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by PaxVeritas

The date was October 26th 2005. I have posted the 2 images of the original IRIB news release, which is what western media used. I posted a youtube video that shows various speeches given by Ahmadenijad that mimic the call for the destruction of Israel.

People are wanting to split hairs on destruction of Israel and destruction of the Israeli government, ignoring the fact that killing the government wipes the country off the map. The country we are talking about, Iran, has no diplomatic relations with Israel, refuses to recognize them as a country.

Hence the position im taking and being insistent on, which is Ahmadinejad called for Israel to be wiped off the map. If Iran refuses to recognize Israel as a country, then their only obstacle is the government. Remove that and you wipe Israel off the planet.

Hamas is calling for the destruction of Israel as well, which is supported by Iran via money and weapons. The Ayatollah held a speech a few days ago vowing to support any country that openly confronts Israel. The Ayatollah also has threatened to end Israels existence.

You tell me - Based on all of the evidence, is the picture not clear as to the intentions of Iran?

After he made the comments that people dispute, he was asked numerous times by various media outlets (Iranian / Western / East etc) to confirm / deny / clarify. Instead he spoke in circles, avoiding it all together.

The people who work for the IRIB are familiar with the language, and the translation was by them.

Here is the wikipedia page - Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Israeloff the map

At the bottom of that page are source links, including one to the IRIB article.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
What's odd to me is that I can't think of ONE legitimate reason to attack Iran or support an attack on Iran.

NONE...

It's like a GREAT idea to some, but when I ask why it's just strange reasoning and logic that doesn't even jibe with known data or evidence.

It's like it was before the Iraq war. Hell even invading Iraq made more sense. But Iran? We've been the compete bully with them and we claim it is THEY who need attacking?

SHEEEEEEEEEIT. If I were them, and I had the firepower I would call the U.S. on the "Busted Flush" and raise the pot..

ALL IN....

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

You do realize that in the Iranian Language, Farsi, there isn't even a word for map?

That statement was taken completely out of context and never says anything about Jews. In fact, he has never said anything about hating Jews in general.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

What's hilarious is that you linked to a Wikipedia page, which, if read thoroughly, argues MY POINT better than yours.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by L00kingGlass

But I'm hearing claims of the sort. So it should be easy to produce for me...correct?

Otherwise why would someone parrot that stance? Hmmmmm
edit on 6-2-2012 by PaxVeritas because: (no reason given)

Could go something like:

Iran: (Persian) Health and prosperity to the world.

Average Westerner: Huh?

Average Middle Easterner: What?

Military Industrial Complex: Oh, he said death to all Jews, wipe Israel off the map! Time to invade boys!

Iran: (Persian) What you say? Why you point guns at us?

Military Industrial Complex: Now he said they're building nukes! Load up the trucks! Vroom vroom!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by L00kingGlass

Basically yes,and good analogy LOL

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Your blind hatred has left you unable to see whats in front of you.

Not blind hatred at all. I have engaged both sides of this topic in other threads. All I have seen you do is offer excuses for Irans action while tying to somehow justify it.

I have never apologized for Iran, havent seen any others in the 6 pages ive been in do it either.

a·pol·o·gist
   [uh-pol-uh-jist] Show IPA

noun
a person who makes a defense in speech or writing of a belief, idea, etc.

I am . against . using . US . troops . to . fight . another . war . against . a . country . for BS . reasons.

I am . against . allowing . Iran . to . pick . up . where . the . third . reich . left . off.

Appeasement will not work in this case. We fought 2 world wars because of the mindset of its occurring there and its not my problem. The problem is it in fact became our problem, along with many other countries around the globe.

Iran will not hesitate to use a nuclear weapon. They take their own people for granted and are ok with sacrificing them. If you need proof I can find the article where Irans military forces used school children to clear a minefield. They were made to hold hands while spread out in a line and walked forward.

Children.. not soldiers.

So you will excuse me if I dont outright and blindly believe that Iran is all of a sudden a great big teddy bear giving out hugs. If Iran gets a nuke you will have more than just the dead soldiers.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
It's soooo strange to see how we overthrew Iran in the 50's with OUR CIA, then we supported IRAQ against Iran in the Iran-Iraq war, then we sanction them and threaten them when they try to step into the 20th Century with Nuclear Energy AFTER THEY become members of the Non proliferation Treaty, then we support ISRAEL who HAS NUKES and is NOT a member of the NPT, who then ALSO threatens Iran, has invaded it's own neighbors collectively punishing and violating the MOST U.N. rights in the U.N.s history...

And Iran, while doing NOTHING but posturing in DEFENSE is the BAD GUY???

I mean seriously it's like we're kicking and starving a dog and wondering why it's growling and showing it's teeth after years of this.

Really????LOL I would have gone NUTS by now if I were them. Even if they are trying to obtain nuclear weaponry (although no evidence suggests this) you really have to wonder if you can blame them.

The U.S. and ISRAEL are INSAAAAAAAANE. Do you understand? We're crazy crazy nations who bomb people and start wars based on manufactured intelligence.

Am I the only one that sees this? Or am I just delusional? Because I have to wonder how anyone who has paid attention could disagree with the basics.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

What's hilarious is that you linked to a Wikipedia page, which, if read thoroughly, argues MY POINT better than yours.

Whats even more hilarious is your inabilty to read and understand the post. If you go to the bottom of that page you will find all the references to what we re discussing here.

Feel free to go back, read, explore the sources, and then come back and join in.

Numerous media coverage of Ahmadinejad giving various speeches where he threatens Israel.

Just a few sources to answer your question.
edit on 6-2-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Appeasement will not work in this case. We fought 2 world wars because of the mindset of its occurring there and its not my problem.

So your willing to take a chance of starting World War 3.

So you can stop the chance of World War 3.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
"Threatens Israel"??

That statement is so vague. In what context? As in "stop screwing with us" or "hey, we might fight back also".

If that constitutes 'threats' than I say fair game.

You claimed the "wipe Israel off the map" statement is true. And I'm saying I could equally post numerous arguments that it was mistranslated and he was speaking of "Zionism from the pages of time" which other 'experts' have claimed is so.

So there is no definitive proof that your premise is true.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

What's even MOST hilarious is you link to a video which uses your same "wipe Israel off the map" slogan numerous times over and over, by pundits and Right Wing news services, who have equally employed the same slogan.

You have NO proof that he said "wipe Israel off the map" and plenty of counter arguments to that claim, yet you insist that's his intention and that's what he stated.

Wouldn't you want to be sure of such a claim before calling for HIS death and destruction too?

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join