It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ayatollah: Kill all Jews, annihilate Israel

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96 then slapping anyone from hikers to sailors in prision cause they are "spies" and

The US does some slapping too, arresting spies.... can you guess who was spying...cmon guess.

The US has caught more Israeli spies, than ALL of its Enemies Combined.

Some great ally you picked there. www.commondreams.org...

Edit: whenever I point this out to Israeli supporters,... they go quiet.
edit on 6-2-2012 by Tw0Sides because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

This is true, but out of context in regards to the Iran issue. We are trying to tell Iran that if they get a gun to defend themselves, we will come with our guns and kill them. So in essence we are telling them they have no right to defend their own land.

They’ve defended themselves just fine…who has defeated them or even attacked them? Don’t I always hear from you and others how damn TOUGH they are? What are they scared of????

What’s the worry? Who is trying to INVADE Iran?

NOBODY!

The only military action heading to Iran is the one to thwart their intention of nuclear proliferation! If they would STOP, which they AGREED to do under the NPT, then the threat would stop!

Are they afraid of the big BOOGYMAN Israel?

When was the last time Israel attacked Iran?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCommentator
Well yeah if you keep poking someone with a stick and threatening to kill them they may actually react.
Iran is not a threat because they are only defending themselves.
The only threat is Israel and the US because they are the ones causing all these problems and are going to be responsible for millions of more innocent deaths if we don’t stop them.

Good work Iran for defending yourself!

It disgusts me that this post is full of BS and yet gets so many stars.

And I thought the people of ATS claimed to be "intelligent".

*shakes head*

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by casenately

Yawn really tired of the CIA boogeyman crap so since the Cia creates "Terrorism" that means the MISIRI aka VEVAK aka VAJA aka MOIS does it,

And for the record the largest Arms dealer in the world is Britian.
edit on 6-2-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Yawn where's the proof all i saw what a article by FOX NEWS and everyone says they lie.

Is that all you got?

Weak.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by wirehead
this thread is TERRIBLE

Why?
Because fewer and fewer people are buying Iran's BS propaganda?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Yawn where's the proof all i saw what a article by FOX NEWS and everyone says they lie.

Is that all you got?

Weak.

The post was made for more knowledgeable posters, your excused if you dont know.

This is common knowledge.

Israel has more Spies Expelled from the US , Than ALL of its ENEMIES COMBINED.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

And for the record the largest Arms dealer in the world is Britian.
edit on 6-2-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

*ahem* worlds largest arms exporters by country

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

NOBODY!

The only military action heading to Iran is the one to thwart their intention of nuclear proliferation!

who is this military action going to be done by?

They will blow it up and leave? take the Iranians word that they won't do it again?

Or establish infrastructure supporting a political and military presence so as to exert policy and influence?

I think it's more the latter. I don't think for one second they would pass up the chance to "just stop that supposed endeavor" even though they now say, no they want to make a dirty bomb at 20% enrichment. Like they would have a problem getting used discarded material to make a dirty bomb with.

The banking system would be the first thing changed as we have seen before. The corporate entities we have here would show up, and proceed to give the US a bad name. Like little Zeus, robber barons, running around in bullet proof SUVs in sun glasses sporting a "I am a jerk smile". He tosses a Hershey bar out the window at a kid while on his way to a hell hole with someone in the trunk. Billions of dollars. Life time of tribute from an oil nation. They must be drooling.

That is not the reason why we should lend our lives.

edit on 6-2-2012 by casenately because: fix

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

If you don't think this is a bad thread, then you've got bad taste in threads son.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by sheepslayer247

This is true, but out of context in regards to the Iran issue. We are trying to tell Iran that if they get a gun to defend themselves, we will come with our guns and kill them. So in essence we are telling them they have no right to defend their own land.

They’ve defended themselves just fine…who has defeated them or even attacked them? Don’t I always hear from you and others how damn TOUGH they are? What are they scared of????

NOBODY!

The only military action heading to Iran is the one to thwart their intention of nuclear proliferation! If they would STOP, which they AGREED to do under the NPT, then the threat would stop!

Are they afraid of the big BOOGYMAN Israel?

When was the last time Israel attacked Iran?

First you're saying Iran has nothing to be afraid of. In your next breath, you admit that we're steps away from a military strike on Iran.

The entire logic of your post is that "if they would just accede to our completely reasonable demands, then we wouldn't have to use military force against them!"

"If Saddam would just give up his WMD and step down from power, then we wouldn't have to invade Iraq! *sigh* Now look, they're FORCING us to go to war! Darn those rascally iraqis!"
edit on 6-2-2012 by wirehead because:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by wirehead

If you don't think this is a bad thread, then you've got bad taste in threads son.
Son?

Thanks pops.

Whats so bad about it?
People talking about Iran's dirty laundry right out in the open hurts your feelings and threatens your paradigm?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Tell that to China you know the country in the world that has the most spies in the US and world wide than any other oh wait i forogt that was just another petty attempt to bash Isreal.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

hahah yep, that's exactly it

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

neo96, it's only been two pages and already i've caught you out on two blatant falsehoods with a grand total of 60 seconds worth of googling. I hope nobody is about to take your spy statistics claims on face value without a solid source to back them up.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Tell that to China you know the country in the world that has the most spies in the US and world wide than any other oh wait i forogt that was just another petty attempt to bash Isreal.

Really...

Lets play a game.

For every Chinese expelled from the US for Spying, I will show 10 israeli spies expelled from the US

You ready to back up your words.................................................................

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by wirehead

Sorry you didn't the largest manfacturer in the world is BAE a british corporation in the largest arms dealer in the world in 2008 was Britian according to currenttv.

Citing wikilpediia proof of anything is a joke.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

you and a few others are the only ones that keep bringing up Israel /Jew hate in a thread about the intentions of Iran.
edit on 6-2-2012 by casenately because: fix

link   
reply to post by neo96

Expose Israel's dirty laundry and expose it's flaws.

YAY!

Expose Iran's dirty laundry and expose it's flaws.

This thread is TERRIBLE!

Point out the obvious get derogatory replies....

link   

Haven't seen you do anything but post a Fox News article hardly proof.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join