It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ayatollah: Kill all Jews, annihilate Israel

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

What people refuse to remember is when we are called upon by whomever CiNC, for whatever enemy, we not only fight for you but we fight for each other. Ask any member of the Marine Corps or Army Infantry what their mission is; "To destroy the enemy by means of fire and manuever." I would take 100 motivated hard chargers 50 or over than 500 newbies. Battle Hardened and ready, the sleeping giant the Japanese talked about.

29INFDIV

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Maybe we should make Military age 50 and up, lets see how many wars there would be then.

That would be a sight, huh?

The thing is, they would gladly do it. I learned my patriotism (and much more) from my father. He is a 28 year veteran of the Army, a retired Green Beret Colonel and one tough old SOB. He served 4 years in combat, which is half as many years as I served in Corps in total.

Make no mistake, the Grey Haired Brigade are tough and proud bunch who should be respected for their contributions to the US. My old man would/will stand beside me tomorrow if the SHTF…and I wouldn’t underestimate the old guy!

link   
reply to post by freedom12

No people don't read the post with knowledge and sense, just war rambles.

And yes it has been OVERLOOKED that this is a mis-quotation as per my previous post.

Ignorance be damned

link   

LOL....I only read the OP and a couple follow-up posts.

Has this thread really been that bad?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

May be Army now but still Branded USMC (Right Arm.) Mean motor scooter is PC for mean MF'er, Again people do not understand when the boots hit the hard ball, we are not only fighting for you, but the first shot at us will be our first shot in anger towards those shooting towards our brothers. We do not get to choose our enemy's, but rest assured we will go where others fear to go, and do what others fail to do. The boogey man checks his closet and locks his windows because of us.

29INFDIV

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Yep there sure are a lot of synagogues in Iran since the population is between 11,000 and 40 thousand out of 75 million.
edit on 6-2-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 29INFDIV

But what happens when your government neglects you and doesn't give you the proper equipment or enough ammo? Fix bayonets and charge?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Maybe we should make Military age 50 and up, lets see how many wars there would be then.

That would be a sight, huh?

My old man would/will stand beside me tomorrow if the SHTF....

I get ahead of myself with my thoughts and leave words out.
I wasnt calling for Older Military Men, but Politicans, CEOs , Lobbyist The men behind the curtains.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

I don't want Iran to have nuclear weapons either! Nor do I want the US, Israel, Pakistan and anyone else to have one. They are pointless!

They’re not “pointless” because they serve a purpose (to deter aggression and wipe you out if you aren’t deterred).

The real point is that we are feeding in to the war propaganda against Iran, and we have no moral high-ground to stand on.

Lunatics who wish to bring about end times is a good enough “moral high ground” for me. As much trash as people can talk about the US, we definitely don’t want to bring about the END OF TIMES!!

"Iran can't have nukes...but everyone else can! And if Iran even thinks about getting nukes to defend itself against our nukes....well we will just nuke 'em before they get their nukes!"

Stopping Iran from acquiring nukes is a different objective than “nuking” Iran.

Do you see how insanely stupid this entire line of thinking is?

Absoluteely….if that was, if fact, the line of thinking. Most people just don’t want to see the nut-jobs (fanatical, radical, insane, disillusioned) leaders in Iran to have nukes? That’s irrational to you? Why?

You still need to address the issue I brought up before. What if you are wrong?

If we’re wrong then the innocent Iranian people are FREE from the nut-jobs (see definition above) that are driving them to Armageddon.

link   
OP, slayer69, jake51 to name but a few...

You've shown your true colours in this thread. Congratulations! Might as well just post your Internet shill pay slips up for us all to see. Because your not blind sheep and certainly not stupid so, IMO, spouting some of the bovine excrement that you have in this thread, just screams paid shill!!!
edit on 6-2-2012 by woodnut86 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by neo96
Yep there sure are a lot of synagogues in Iran since the population is between 11,000 and 40 thousand out of 75 million.

Here let me help you with that.....
Probably enough synagogues for oh, 11,000 to 40 thousand.

Should there be more....

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

So are you saying Iran's supposed Allies are not thinking clearly?

I don't believe I said anything about Iran's allies. China will do what they find strategically expedient. But this article in no way implicates that China knows Iran is seeking or has nukes.

So what does this have to do with the issue at hand?

I say they are running out of supporters.

Again, irrelevant.

I will gladly engage in a civil conversation over the issues, but you have to bring something to the table that actually pertains to the specific issue we are discussing. Who cares about China?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Geez i don't know how many Jews should be in the Islamic Republic of Iran?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

That is a non issue, besides we are all trained to fix bayonets when we run out of munitions. We call in ordnance 'danger close' for a reason.

29INFDIV

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I would be concerned that they were lured as a people into a confined and hostile place almost in entirety. They are in a big concentration camp. They have been told to follow a foreign policy that is almost suicidal, vatos locos/ jail/ do or die type mentality. It is insane?!?!

They have been put there and it is sooo dangerous. They are being duped, AGAIN. I would be very nervous for my people right now if I were Jewish. Their legacy is be deeply threatened by "putting all their eggs in one basket"

I would not trust the herding of a people into a confined area. It is never a good idea.

edit on 6-2-2012 by casenately because: fix

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

I agree...

Every time some Iranian apologist spews out that China will come magically to their rescue I'll remember that line of thinking

Irrelevant because sheepslayer247 said so.

Now there's a convincing argument.

edit on 6-2-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I get ahead of myself with my thoughts and leave words out.
I wasnt calling for Older Military Men, but Politicans, CEOs , Lobbyist The men behind the curtains.

I understood you, bud. Keep in mind that old men come in all forms…some are politicians, some are CEO's, some are oblivious (:lol
and some are old warriors with fire in the belly!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Iran is a threat to global peace and should be taken out IMMEDIATELY before they do anything stupid.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

They’re not “pointless” because they serve a purpose (to deter aggression and wipe you out if you aren’t deterred).

No! Weapons only have one purpose. They are not made to make people like you more safe...they are made to kill! If nukes were an actual deterrent, and we have had nukes for X amount of years, then why have we had to go to war at all in the last 50 years?

Oh, that's right.....the people with nukes have been the aggressive ones!

Lunatics who wish to bring about end times is a good enough “moral high ground” for me. As much trash as people can talk about the US, we definitely don’t want to bring about the END OF TIMES!!

What if the US government said: "Lunatics that talk about crazy conspiracy theories give us the "moral high ground" to censor the internet and wiretap without warrants."

You just pushed yourself down the slippery-slope of totalitarianism rhetoric. Enjoy your ride!

Most people just don’t want to see the nut-jobs (fanatical, radical, insane, disillusioned) leaders in Iran to have nukes? That’s irrational to you? Why?

Again, I don't want anyone to have nukes. I am more worried about what will happen when Iran stands its ground, and then the US, whom has used nukes before, overreacts and becomes the "radicals" they claimed to be against.

Don't you see the rhetoric and radical propaganda that is being used to herd people into this radical mentality against Iran?

If we’re wrong then the innocent Iranian people are FREE from the nut-jobs (see definition above) that are driving them to Armageddon.

The nut-jobs that WE put into power after we overthrew their democratically-elected government?

These people would endure massive amounts of death and anguish. Anytime we intervene in other countries affairs it ends up in the deaths of the innocent people more than anyone. That's not my opinion, that's history.

edit on 6-2-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodnut86
OP, slayer69, jake51 to name but a few...

You've shown your true colours in this thread. Congratulations! Might as well just post your Internet shill pay slips up for us all to see. Because your not blind sheep and certainly not stupid so, IMO, spouting some of the bovine excrement that you have in this thread, just screams paid shill!!!

I saw this post get starred and for a minute I thought it was worth reading.

Enjoy your fifteen minutes.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join