It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ayatollah: Kill all Jews, annihilate Israel

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCommentator

That depends on who you ask...

For those who apologize for Iran will say yes while at the same time arguing no if its Israel.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

They are all as bad as each other. Let THEM go for it. Israel want the war, let them start it, but the rest of the place needs to but out. over this sh!t, someone just do something if its that bad between the two countries. The are like a divorced couple...

link   
reply to post by Britguy

They also lived in Germany before and after the Nazis came to power. Or are we ignoring that to support an argument that is flawed?

link   
Acceptable loss there, pull back to the 1946 position and let them have there space.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

I didnt... Somehow when I hit reply the website mistranslated my words..

/end sarcasm

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

The Ayatollah was quoted in the article and there are a few links in the article taking you to various media sources to confirm - like Farsnews (Iranian state controlled media).

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by daaskapital

I didnt... Somehow when I hit reply the website mistranslated my words..

/end sarcasm

Look, if you are going to support a side, at least look at the situation in an unbiased manner. Israel moved in and bulldozed all the Palestinian houses which were there, and have been arseholes ever since, threatening all the Muslim nations. Put yourself in Iran's boots.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Israel thinks the world will end soon and that God is on their side and will protect them from the effects of nuclear fallout. So they see no problem with nuking the entire region, thinking they will come out of it unscathed. There are some serious religious fanatics in the Israeli government, every bit as fanatical as any Muslim. Plus, now they are allies of the neoNazis.

Any reasonable human being would not feel safe with Israel in charge of dozens or more nukes.

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCommentator
Well yeah if you keep poking someone with a stick and threatening to kill them they may actually react.

I couldn't agree more.. First we had Ahmadenijad say he wanted to wipe ISrael off the map. We now have the Ayatollah stating he wants Israel wiped out along with the Jewish people.

I dont blame Israel for wanting to strike Iran, especially after all the years of Ahmaenijad / Ayatollah threatening ISrael's very existence.

Maybe if radical muslims weren't so hell bent on picking up where the Nazis left off we wouldnt be talking about attacking Iran.

He never said wipe Israel from the map. He said the Zionist regime should fade from the pages of history. The idiom for wiping a nation from the map doesn't exist in their language.

Yes he threatened Israel by saying they should withdraw off the land they have stolen from the Palestinians.

If Iran is so hell bent on picking up where the Nazi's left off then why are there so many Jews living in Iran? Israel would still be talking about Iran because Iran is against the way Israel is treating the people of Gaza and Palestine.

If you want to talk about picking up where the Nazi's left off the Zionist are doing that quite well.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Iran will not attack anybody unless they are attacked first, However with Iran out of the way I know Israel will turn its attention to Syria, Lebanon and perhaps Egypt again.

I hope Israel goes the way of Rhodesia.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by r3axion

Originally posted by daaskapital

Originally posted by r3axion

Yes they are a threat

only to Israel.

you sure?

The doctrine includes wiping out Israeli assets and Jewish people worldwide.

If that was the case, all the Jews living in Iran would already be dead.

naw, they haven't started their holy war yet.

The Jews think otherwise.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Iran threatens their neighbors or closing the strait and it's Justified....

When Israel defends itself it's Warmongering when Iran does it its called self defense.

Figure it out brainiac.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

And what doesn't Israel do?
They state that their very existence is in trouble, yet i don't see it. maybe if Israel would stop being such pricks, Iran ad other countries may take them seriously.

Outside of Internet pop culture voodoo opinion Iran is more alone than many realize.

Have a great night

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

And what doesn't Israel do?
They state that their very existence is in trouble, yet i don't see it. maybe if Israel would stop being such pricks, Iran ad other countries may take them seriously.

Outside of Internet pop culture voodoo opinion Iran is more alone than many realize.

Have a great night

Well, they do have Russia and China on their side.

You too have a good night

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Keep dreaming....

I mean sleep tight

+3 more 
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Well yeah if you keep poking someone with a stick and threatening to kill them they may actually react.

I couldn't agree more.. First we had Ahmadenijad say he wanted to wipe ISrael off the map. We now have the Ayatollah stating he wants Israel wiped out along with the Jewish people.

I dont blame Israel for wanting to strike Iran, especially after all the years of Ahmaenijad / Ayatollah threatening ISrael's very existence.

He never said wipe Israel from the map. He said the Zionist regime should fade from the pages of history. The idiom for wiping a nation from the map doesn't exist in their language.

Yes he threatened Israel by saying they should withdraw off the land they have stolen from the Palestinians.

I have proven that to him / her already in another thread but he / she comes back time and time again with that lie. He / She is a professional liar and / or a paid Zionist shill.

link   

Originally posted by ken10
Iran will not attack anybody unless they are attacked first, However with Iran out of the way I know Israel will turn its attention to Syria, Lebanon and perhaps Egypt again.

I hope Israel goes the way of Rhodesia.

bit unfair on Rhodesia, given what came after

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Keep dreaming....

I mean sleep tight

Russia has said an attack on Iran is an attack on Moscow, do some research. China wouldn't dare let Iran succumb to attacks by Israel and the US, it's where themselves and Russia get most their oil from.

edit on 6-2-2012 by daaskapital because: eta

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

The Jews think otherwise.

Israel knows they are preparing, which they are.

Their religion is based upon this. Iran wants a war to happen so the prophecies can be fulfilled.

“The final move has begun. We are in the middle of a world revolution managed by this dear (12th Imam). A great awakening is unfolding. One can witness the hand of Imam in managing it,” said Ahmadinejad.….“Come and take away the Zionist regime which is the source of all crimes… take it away and liberate the region. Free the region and give it to the people and take this regime, which is the child of Satan (the United States), out.”

“A leading website in Iran has published a transcript and video recording of President Mahmoud Ahmadi-Nejad claiming to have felt “a light” while addressing world leaders at the United Nations in New York in September. Baztab.com – a website linked to Mohsen Rezaei, former commander of the Revolutionary Guards – said the recording was made in a meeting between the president and Ayatollah Abdollah Javadi-Amoli, one of Iran’s leading Shia Muslim clerics.

According to the transcript, Mr Ahmadi-Nejad said someone present at the UN, possibly from his entourage, subsequently told him: “When you began with the words ‘In the name of God’… I saw a light coming, surrounding you and protecting you to the end [of the speech].” Mr Ahmadi-Nejad said he sensed a similar presence.

“I felt it myself, too, that suddenly the atmosphere changed and for 27-28 minutes the leaders could not blink,” the transcript continues. “I am not exaggerating… because I was looking. All the leaders were puzzled, as if a hand held them and made them sit. They had their eyes and ears open for the message from the Islamic Republic.”

link
edit on 2-6-12 by r3axion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by r3axion

Who cares what Ahmadinejad says, he doesn't rule over anything. Iran will only attack if they are being directly attacked themselves.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join