It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ayatollah: Kill all Jews, annihilate Israel

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by casenately

Bravery is for fools. Courage is for the weak. But honor is for mankind. May we be brave or courageous, we will die eventually. We should learn to live with honor. Especially when dealing with our enemies. It is the way to overcome them. It is the way to live a meaningful life.

As the Iranian leaders have stated, they have a plan and it involves getting rid of Jews and infidels. So be it! Should they push too hard or strike first, they should know that they will be shut down in a proficient, violent, organized US military manner.

Bravery is for fools? Courage is for the weak? Spoken like a person who possesses neither!

I have a message for the leaders of IRAN. Maybe one of the shills in this thread will be so kind as to pass it along.

Turn it up LOUD!!

edit on 6-2-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Good evening SeaBag,

I don't mean to butt-in on your conversation but I have to comment on one thing you said.

It’s not inevitable with Iran. It proves what happens when there is no action to prevent it…

IMO, this statement contradicts itself.

It's not inevitable.....but we have to take action just in case?

The real question is this: What if you are wrong?

What if all this crap people say about Iran is bogus and we go ahead and bomb them into oblivion? What then? Who is the terrorist now?

What if you are wrong?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

IMO, this statement contradicts itself.

It's not inevitable.....but we have to take action just in case?

Hey buddy!

I’ll clarify….Iran “acquiring nuclear weapons” is not inevitable; it’s too late with regard to N. Korea.

I'm not advocating war with Iran...I just don't want them to have nuclear weapons. If US and our allies are forced to go to war to achieve this then so be it...but I don't want that. Iran has been given chances to comply with this request for 10 years. They even agreed to comply by signing the NPT.
edit on 6-2-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

the fact it is possible at all makes it inevitable. As technology advances , the old one sided scale is balancing out. Soon advancements in technology from around the world will greatly level the playing field. We should be in a negotiable position when that happens, not against a wall of outdated and obsolete foreign policy.

Our father´s generation really F-ed things up. They got cocky and we bought it. Now our kids will face the cold shower while we sleep off the morning thinking we are good where we are. We have to change or our descendants will be marked like the German people are, or anyone else who followed blindly into oblivion a hateful message of war and conquest.

The future lies only with the building of greater connections and interchange amongst man. The old ways only seem true to the old ones who still follow them . Thankfully they don't get to decide for the next generations with all but their turn at the world. We all get a shot.

edit on 6-2-2012 by casenately because: fix

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

I just wanted to bump this video further, In case there is a conflict. You can take this video with you to the Funerals of young Marines, and play this song LOUD for there children, make sure you tell them Israel says thanks.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

What’s up, twosides! Thanks for the bump! That video and cadence was posted by a Marine. The people who performed it are Marines! We love it (and mean every DAMN WORD)!!

I’m sure the families of fallen Marines are WELL AWARE of their son’s dedication; Marine families are a unique breed. Actually, almost all military families are well aware of their loved one’s camaraderie and motivation to do what they do. Iran should know what they are getting their country into.

I make no apologies!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
First we had Ahmadenijad say he wanted to wipe ISrael off the map.

It has been debunked countless times, also on ATS, on Wikipedia. I am sure you did not miss it. You are pushing your anti-Iran Zionist agenda with intentional lies.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I agree. Military families are a strong and honorable. They should be admired. Strength and honor are things of a worthy people.

no regrets
edit on 6-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by casenately

I agree. Military families are a strong and honorable. They should be admired. Strength and honor are things of a worthy people.

no regrets
edit on 6-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

I agree sir.
I just want people to Remember , while the Heads of States make decisions, It will not be them, but real people with real families on both sides that will pay the price.

Maybe we should make Military age 50 and up,
lets see how many wars there would be then.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

another miss translation oh and more sounding of it you sound like a war monger.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Res Ipsa

Democracy ? you mean the fake Democracy where Romney will win the GOP election? that kind of Democracy? and where in Europe they elect pro american elected leaders only?

Democracy is becoming such a huge Blah! and a joke.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

I find it Ironic, in threads when you defend Americas biggest street gang, Cops, you aways Rail On about
getting the Full Real story.

But this thread , your OK with a Blog that was somebody heard from a step-brother who knew Ayatollahs Dry Cleaner who heard it from his Brother-in law.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I don't want Iran to have nuclear weapons either! Nor do I want the US, Israel, Pakistan and anyone else to have one. They are pointless!

The real point is that we are feeding in to the war propaganda against Iran, and we have no moral high-ground to stand on.

"Iran can't have nukes...but everyone else can! And if Iran even thinks about getting nukes to defend itself against our nukes....well we will just nuke 'em before they get their nukes!"

Do you see how insanely stupid this entire line of thinking is?

You still need to address the issue I brought up before. What if you are wrong?
edit on 6-2-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
The biggest threat to bellicose, intolerant, fundamental Islam is happy, peace-loving, logically minded human beings.

Hence those who adhere to this warped, heinous mind control wanting all and sundry who do not espouse the same delusion summarily expunged. The natural evolution of the human mind is Islam's arch enemy. For only the vulnerable and uneducated fuel this so-called religion and prevent it from dying out naturally; as is the eventual fate of all fictitious superstitions and belief systems.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
it makes me sick to see so many neo-nazi's in this thread supporting Geneocide. But what's even worse is that ATS administration is allowing it to happen.

I can guarantee you, 100%, without a doubt, if I created a thread in support of some White Supremacy doctrine, or calling for extermination of Muslims the world over, it'd be deleted and i'd be banned.

But others come in here in support of 100% annihilation of a people, and...nothing?

Amazing.
edit on 6-2-2012 by PrimePorkchop because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Was there suppose to be a point there?

Everyone has videos

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
"Iran can't have nukes...but everyone else can! And if Iran even thinks about getting nukes to defend itself against our nukes....well we will just nuke 'em before they get their nukes!"

Do you see how insanely stupid this entire line of thinking is?

So are you saying Iran's supposed Allies are not thinking clearly?
I say they are running out of supporters. Just a hunch.

China turns on Iran: No nukes...

Iran slipped further into global isolation on Thursday as China, its traditional ally, warned Tehran against its pursuit of nuclear weapons.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimePorkchop

Ditto Nazi's defending the aryan homeland and their sock puppets defend them to the end much to their shagrin they are shocked that not everyone buys their BS.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
So what about all the Jews who have lived in Iran forever?

They(Iranians) haven't bothered them. If you are trying to make a case for this OP, you must address the Iranian Jewish population first.

BTW, I haven't read most of the thread , but has someone addressed the fact they merely believe Israel should not be a country and don't mean literally killing all the Jews?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
So what about all the Jews who have lived in Iran forever?

They(Iranians) haven't bothered them. If you are trying to make a case for this OP, you must address the Iranian Jewish population first.

BTW, I haven't read most of the thread , but has someone addressed the fact they merely believe Israel should not be a country and don't mean literally killing all the Jews?

Be off with you, there will be no common sense or truth in this thread.

This is a hate filled thread , based on a blog.

The haters gotta hate, truth is not needed.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join