It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ayatollah: Kill all Jews, annihilate Israel

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by casenately

Pretty one sided for not taking sides...

As far as incorporating cultures etc.. Its a valid point, however I dont see Arab countries bending over backwards, let alone at all, to incorporate Judaism or Christianity religions / cultures.

I agree in concept, but it is a 2 way road.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Christians were all right in Iraq until we decided it was time for good ol regime change!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Bravery gets you killed. Warfare isnt about bravery any more or honor. Its about who wins. You kill me , you win.

Having a terrorist kill me pisses me off , and im gonna do my best not to let that happen.

Even if i have to pull the trigger first.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

by that reasoning why don't you move to Israel

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCommentator

Too bad you don't know any real Iranians.....don't lie, you know you don't.....because they hate the Mullahs.
They are embarrassed by almost everything that comes out of their President's mouth as well.
The people of Iran are NO backassward people....They are educated and informed....they are oppressed and would not shed many tears if they found themselves in a Democracy rather than a Theocracy.....

There is nothing wrong with, and in fact we should support the Iranian people......but those in power are the ones to fear and condemn, not cheering that they are "standing up for themselves"

If you really care about this issue.......find an Iranian friend who isn't living in Iran right now.....You won't be so strongly in support of the Iranian government....unless of course you blame and hate Jews for everything...and if you do....stop watching anything funny on t.v......show your solidarity with the Iranian government.
edit on 6-2-2012 by Res Ipsa because: none

edit on 6-2-2012 by Res Ipsa because: none

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I have no care for which "side" wins or loses. I think we all win if they start talking more and fighting less. We should crowd around them screaming "fight" we should separate them and sanction them both for rocking the boat.

If they start to act sincerely anything is possible. Consistency not intensity is key. It is a war of ideological attrition.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

Because , i am obligated by oath to the United States of America , and i have natural born loyalties to the United States of America. My loyalty to Israel comes from my God obviously , and the fact they represent individual freedoms.

I would be in Israel if my Oath wasnt to the United States of America.

They are becoming more radical. Not more sincere.
edit on 6-2-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Ahhh...another great piece of journalistic crap from WND! I read the article, and it looks like something from The Onion.

There are many grammatical errors alone that make me question the article, and if you read up on it's author it becomes even more suspicious.

Reza Kahlili is a pseudonym for a former CIA operative in Iran’s Revolutionary Guard and author of the award-winning book, “A Time to Betray.” He is a senior fellow with EMPact America and teaches at the U.S. Department of Defense’s Joint Counterintelligence Training Academy.

This person teaches at the U.S. Department of Defense’s Joint Counterintelligence Training Academy, yet cannot use quotations properly nor proofread his article?

Usually I am not a grammar Nazi, but it is key to understanding whether or not the actual statement about killing Jews was said by Ayatollah, or was just added in by the author to create fluff. So the quotation marks are a big issue.

So in this article I have not seen any evidence to prove what is being said about Iran or Ayatollah. In fact, the bulk of the article is just old charges made against Iran that never really panned out. Are people really grabbing that hard at straws that they will accept this garbage as fact?

As I have said before, WND should be one of many websites that should never be used as a source on ATS. They are hoaxers, liars and are about as credible as Cookie Monster teaching weight loss classes!

Lastly, why do the NeoCons push for a preemptive strike against Iran, making it widely known of their desire to do so, then scoff at Iran when they come out and say the same thing?

The hypocrisy and lunacy is mind-boggling! 2012 may just be the last year of humans on Earth, simply because we are so stupid we will probably kill ourselves.

edit on 6-2-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
These statements cannot be proven and have been proven to be mistranslations.

This thread is a joke, and should be in the hoax bin

There are 25,000 Jews living in Iran. When Israel backed a plan to pay Iranian Jewish families $60,000 to settle in Israel, Society of Iranian Jews met the announcement with scorn, issuing this statement: "The identity of Iranian Jews is not tradable for any amount of money. Iranian Jews are among the most ancient Iranians. Iran's Jews love their Iranian identity and their culture, so threats and this immature political enticement will not achieve their aim of wiping out the identity of Iranian Jews."

All the Jingoists need to find a new dead horse to beat.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
reply to post by blueorder

Because , i am obligated by oath to the United States of America , and i have born natural loyalties to the United States of America. My loyalty to Israel comes from my God obvisouly , and the fact they represent individual freedoms.

I would be in Israel if my Oath wasnt to the United States of America.

Check out that more 4 doc, "DEFAMATION", they don't really dig Christians, but if you want to go over there if it kicks off, good luck to you
edit on 6-2-2012 by blueorder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12

Bravery gets you killed. Warfare isnt about bravery any more or honor. Its about who wins. You kill me , you win.

Having a terrorist kill me pisses me off , and im gonna do my best not to let that happen.

Even if i have to pull the trigger first.

Bravery is for fools. Courage is for the weak. But honor is for mankind. May we be brave or courageous, we will die eventually. We should learn to live with honor. Especially when dealing with our enemies. It is the way to overcome them. It is the way to live a meaningful life.

Terrorism is usually funded and instigated by people using them as proxies to their own efforts. The real enemy is the people profiting from the crisis. Those that gain from it economically and politically.

If that pisses you off, why not get mad at the guy sending him to you more than him who goes where he is sent.
What is the source for your greatest threat right, the pawn or the king.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I see this thread as an example of the west becoming more radical. We are being flooded with Iran hype, Kill all the Jews, come on, could it be more blatant. If Israel acts more sincere they would have a reason to listen.

If the next generation of Israelis and Palestinians begin the process of coexistence on equal ground, the future can be anything since it is not written. Stranger things have happened. Morocco invaded Spain and occupied it for 800 years and now they are allies. go figure.

edit on 6-2-2012 by casenately because: fix

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I am very confused by the story and it's use of quotation.

Calling Israel a danger to Islam, the conservative website Alef, with ties to Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, said the opportunity must not be lost to remove “this corrupting material. It is a “‘jurisprudential justification” to kill all the Jews and annihilate Israel, and in that, the Islamic government of Iran must take the helm.”

In the absence of the hidden Imam, Forghani says, “defensive jihad” could certainly take place when Islam is threatened, and Muslims must defend Islam and kill their enemies.

Then it breaks down the districts with the highest concentration of Jewish people, indicating that three cities, Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and Haifa, contain over 60 percent of the Jewish population that Iran could target with its Shahab 3 ballistic missiles, killing all its inhabitants.

I am not sure what here is the authors thoughts and what are direct quotes as the formatting does not seem to be in a familiar format. I don't read farsi for the original story or find it on english farsnews (maybe someone could help me here) but from the wnd story it seems any time "kill" is said, it is not in a quote from the original statements.

Any thoughts?
edit on 6-2-2012 by GhettoRice because: quotes

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

My loyalties are natural born to America , and my oath is to America. It doesnt matter if i like his orders or not , they are to be followed.

Honor in life and honor in warfare are two different things. Look what happened to the Brits. America mopped their face on the floor because we fought without honor. Otherwise we would have lost.

Rules of Engagement are understandable , but in Total War , ROE is pretty much non existent. Do whatever you have to to ensure your saftey and your men's safety.

I have just as much right to strive for life and success as the Muslims do and the terrorist.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Great thoughts from someone who says they are a follower of Christ, "mopped the floor with Brits", really digging the Love message Jesus gives

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

but we are not talking about war, unless your life is war. That is sad my friend. You are a man first, and a warrior second. One day you will not be able to be a warrior, but you must always be a man. It is not the argument to lay down and die, please and by all means protect yourself.

That is why peace advocates are motivated. The same spirit that makes you overcome and take a life to preserve yours or your peoples, is the drive behind ending this perpetual war the USA has been in since WW2. It is done to save lives.

We have to sacrifice some power so we can have some stability. People are going hungry and poor at home. This has to end. It is too much, for you and me. This is not the way. They would not be our enemies if we did not first decide for them. We have not, but people have for us. They act in our name, with only their interests in mind.

The enemy is the one sending you and others to do things so they are better off. Your country needs you to defend it from corruption and greed. It is slowly slipping into the hands of our enemies. Save our nation. Your people need you to defend them from corrupt profiteers. You can only do so if you help stop the money train flowing into their pockets, rolling on the caskets of fallen countrymen.

A patriot would not doubt, he would hear the wailing of his people and be moved to answer its call.

edit on 6-2-2012 by casenately because: fix

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

These statements cannot be proven and have been proven to be mistranslations.

This thread is a joke, and should be in the hoax bin.

Really?

As if there wasn’t enough evidence of Iran’s (Iranian Leaders) intention!

PFFFTTT

How much more evidence do you need? Is there anything someone could post to make you change your mind? What would that be…a nuclear detonation from Iran? Didn’t we watch North Korea take this same path? What was the outcome?? A nuclear North Korea with the finger of a young punk on the trigger! Can’t wait to see what happens there!!

Thanks!!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

this only proves the point that it is inevitable. and that nothing happened after.

and they be crazy....

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

It’s not inevitable with Iran. It proves what happens when there is no action to prevent it…

How’d you like the young punk down the street from you to have his finger on the trigger with you and your family in his sights? In essence, this is what we have in N. Korea. Iran is even worse because they have a death wish.

I would laugh but its really NOT funny.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by TheCommentator
Well yeah if you keep poking someone with a stick and threatening to kill them they may actually react.

I couldn't agree more.. First we had Ahmadenijad say he wanted to wipe ISrael off the map. We now have the Ayatollah stating he wants Israel wiped out along with the Jewish people.

I dont blame Israel for wanting to strike Iran, especially after all the years of Ahmaenijad / Ayatollah threatening ISrael's very existence.

Maybe if radical muslims weren't so hell bent on picking up where the Nazis left off we wouldnt be talking about attacking Iran.

I think the most telling part of this article is that the "quote" comes by proxie. What a load of horse crap! After the neocons cooked up the last plate of tripe, perfectly cooked up for the media to serve ignorant westerners, I ain't buying this BS with your money.

We've become more skeptical and they've upped the ante with better BS. This is propaganda and I'm no Iranian apologist. I'm an informed citizen and reader of ATS; the antidote to war mongering

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join