It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ayatollah: Kill all Jews, annihilate Israel

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

how about fight or flight?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

"intervention or forced regime change for Iran"

I would let them decide. I would focus on our nation and its economy. We have such a powerful army. what's the point if it is always not enough when it comes to just minding our own business?

We really can't just live and let live? we have to be the biggest kid on the block and break everyone's legs so they don't stand up to us, just in case they get cocky?

edit on 6-2-2012 by casenately because: ?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

I'm one of those that also believes Israel is a Pariah of the Mid East and Zionism is pure evil.

BUT, I don't want their people destroyed.

I would like to confirm the language in the article being exactly what it is quoted as. Because from past experience with the "Wipe Israel off the map" HOAX, I don't trust these 'quotes'.

If someone is calling for Israel to be attacked because they are a threat, then I can't argue. Israel IS a verifiable reckless rogue nation and is very much a threat to Mid East Peace and the U.S.

But if they're calling for "Jews" to be killed worldwide then I can't support it and I oppose it.

Can someone weigh in on the exact language? I see the Iranian sites linked but I don't speak Farsi or read Arabic and Google translate SUCKS.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

finally people will understand who israel is dealing. Fanatic muslims who want to destroy israel and the west...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac

finally people will understand who israel is dealing. Fanatic muslims who want to destroy israel and the west...

I've never heard a verifiable threat to destroy Israel coming out of Iran's government in at least the past 20 years. I'm very involved in Mid East Geopolitics and it's a big interest of mine.

If this is verifiable (what the OP stated according to the title) then it would be the first threat I've heard of this magnitude yet.

I'd really like a scholarly translation. And I would like to know if Ahmadinejad, Khatami approves of it or if Ayatollah Khamanei directly calls for it.
edit on 6-2-2012 by PaxVeritas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by PaxVeritas

Video with translation
www.wnd.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I couldn't agree more.. First we had Ahmadenijad say he wanted to wipe ISrael off the map. We now have the Ayatollah stating he wants Israel wiped out along with the Jewish people.
Those are all words, not actions. There have been sanctions put on Iran, and we have battleships right by their country. What would America do if another country put sanctions on us, and made it very hard for us to import/export oil among other things, then that same country brought a bunch of battleships to the Gulf of Mexico?

While I agree calling to kill all of the people who reside in that country is severe, we'd sure as hell start a war over it and defend ourselves. Whatever though, my opinion won't stop this imminent war from occuring, so I might as well just grab an American flag, turn on the Fox News, and cheer like a good little slave when we start bombing Iran to supposedly keep America safe.

If there are any Iranians reading this, know that we don't all go along with the military-industrial complex and buy into the war propaganda.
edit on 6-2-2012 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Is it Jewish people or Zionist people that he wants wiped out?
It's always hard to get correct translation these days, all depends where you get it from.
edit on 6-2-2012 by ZeussusZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I just can't believe how people keep falling for the same pro-war propaganda that happens before each war the US engages in... I realy can't believe it.

hava IQs realy dropped that much?

goodluck with all your brainwashed crap on this site im out

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Those are all words, not actions. There have been sanctions put on Iran, and we have battleships right by their country.

No action? Iran has no blood on its hands? Do you want to stick with that?

Hezbollah? How about action against the US in Beirut and Iraq? I know for a fact there were Iranian trained fighters on the battlefield in Iraq killing US troops in direct fire and through IEDs. Come on now!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Whats it going to take for people to understand that Iran is a threat?

Seems that the general populace in Europe finds Israel to be the real threat.

While the European Commission will release the full results of the poll on Monday, the International Herald Tribune reported that the 7,500 people polled living in the European Union (500 in each of the 15 E.U. member states) were presented with a list of 15 countries and asked if these countries present a threat to world peace. Shockingly, Israel was rated first.

Not really shocking to anyone actually paying attention.

www.europanetwork.org...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The people who support Iran's government and say Israel is in the wrong for wanting to exist and that America is in the wrong for wanting to protect one of the few democracies in the Middle East are mentally sick.

Move to Iran and live there. Go live with the people who are "in the right" for wanting to slaughter Big and Little Satan.
edit on 6-2-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
A whois search has indicated that the FARSnews may not be what we seem to think.

FARS-Whois
use "farsnews.com" for the search

Registrant:
c/o FARSNEWS.COM
P.O. Box 821650
Vancouver, WA 98682
US

Registrar: DOTREGISTRAR
Domain Name: FARSNEWS.COM
Created on: 21-JAN-03
Expires on: 21-JAN-19
Last Updated on: 17-JAN-12

Administrative Contact:
[email protected]
c/o FARSNEWS.COM
P.O. Box 821650
Vancouver, WA 98682
US
+1.360-449-5933

Technical Contact:
[email protected]
c/o FARSNEWS.COM
P.O. Box 821650
Vancouver, WA 98682
US
+1.360-449-5933

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.FARSNEWS.COM
NS2.FARSNEWS.COM
NS3.FARSNEWS.COM

This listing is a Whois Privacy Customer. Mail correspondence to this
address must be sent via USPS Express Mail(TM) or USPS Certified
Mail(R); all other mail will not be processed. Be sure to include
the domain name in the address.

End of Whois Information

Host farsnews.com
Location TR, Turkey
City Mars, 65 -
Organization Mars-Customer
ISP Hosting Internet Hizmetleri Ltd Sti
AS Number AS42910 Hosting Internet Hizmetleri Ltd Sti

Iran has internet service.

Why not host a server right at home ?

Especially an official government site that is under fire ?

Hmmmm......

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Probably because it would be on American search engines for other Muslims?

I never get any non English related news sources.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
reply to post by xuenchen

Probably because it would be on American search engines for other Muslims?

I never get any non English related news sources.

Good thought,

but PressTV shows up with an Iranian server in Iran with no search problems.

With FARS being somehow based in the U.S., the ironic possibility is they actually may have "Jewish" ownership somewhere !!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

I will not go live anywhere but home. I am not against any country existing, but if a land has a people already there, you MUST incorporate them equally into your society or the endless war we see there is bound to happen. I am not right or left. I am just advocating peace. There is no reason why, on this rich good world, that we can't share land between people who both love it.

If Israel would have at any point made an active effort to help the Palestinians and serve as an example of sincere brotherhood with humanity they would not suffer half as much as they do.

In a very real way they have decided for the whole world that endless war is worth not taking the higher road.

At this point it is difficult, why wait until it is impossible?

It is never too late to do start to good. Change policy now in regards to Palestinian treatment. Educate the people to be tolerant and intelligent. Invest in the education of man and promote his greater understanding. Fill his belly and his mind and the world around you will start to change for the better.

If he has no roof over his head, build him one, lest you need a roof to be shared for your own head one day.

If he has no shoes or cloths, give to him those things, lest you find yourself one day without and in need.

Build upon your neighbors and have the courage to change the world, Do not let your fear over take you so as to fall prey to its easy way out. It is much more difficult to build than it is to destroy. That is why one is more rewarding than the other.

The rest will follow if the first step is taken. It begins with one. If you dont see him so as to follow, be him so as to lead. Let the people be your guide. What is it your neighbor needs? That is the question that will make your community grow. Answering it is the hard part. You decide if it is worth it to at least keep trying.

edit on 6-2-2012 by casenately because: fix

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Host farsnews.com
Location TR, Turkey

City Mars, 65 -

Hmmmm......

Probably because Iran restricts network traffic on their internal systems. Its hosted out of Turkey according to your information. As far as the American address goes the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority is the one responsible for the registration of all top tier internet addresses, like .com.

They coordinate through -
ICANN

Both are located in the United States, and the IANA is the global respository for those addresses / domains.

Also if you type in farsnews.ir it takes you to the farsnews.com with no redirect. Or are you suggesting Turkey somehoe conrols Farsnews and is a front for some alphabet agency?
edit on 6-2-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by casenately

Thats a lot easier said than done. Especially when your neighbor is hiring thugs to kill you and blow up your people and then play dumb.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

so don't play his game. It is harder yes. But hard things tend to be worth it. TWSS lol
If you never try, you already know what will happen. Be brave, be good. It is harder, but you are stronger for it in the end. Nobility is not a title that makes you superior. It is a state of excellence that entitles you to greater responsibility to your fellow man. What makes it noble is the worth of the life you live while you live. Not how you die or what you were born to.

We are all the keepers of this world. Our will and strength is measured in our ability to overcome the animals we are inherently to achieve the divine source we are ultimately.

edit on 6-2-2012 by casenately because: lol

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by xuenchen

Host farsnews.com
Location TR, Turkey

City Mars, 65 -

Hmmmm......

Probably because Iran restricts network traffic on their internal systems.

Also if you type in farsnews.ir it takes you to the farsnews.com with no redirect. Or are you suggesting Turkey somehoe conrols Farsnews and is a front for some alphabet agency?
edit on 6-2-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

PressTV website is ".ir" and seems a little slow, but does not redirect.

They are also registered in Iran.

Why would FARS as an official website of Iran be "doing business" in the U.S. ?

Maybe M$M=M$M any way we spell it !!

PressTV

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join