It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ayatollah: Kill all Jews, annihilate Israel

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

so here you go chiming in with liberal this republican that, thinking I buy into partisan BS. I know they are both in bed with each other. Their policies might vary slightly but they all talk about ; abortion this or abortion that, so they don't talk about the world bank this, or the fake Intel that. sorry wrong stooge.

edit on 6-2-2012 by casenately because: fix

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Can they do a cartoon of their true intentions so the world knows for sure what they are talking about, we need hard evidence of what they really mean by this.

edit on 6-2-2012 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I just want to thank you all. You have single handedly given me the floor and ended all your opposition by saying that our experts, government, indeed the world was wrong about Iraq not actually having WMDs. You have loss all credit you may have had. This is your greed again. pushing for that one more issue to slide in. You lost the floor. From the UN to our own leaders and experts, NO WMD. nice

I dont even need to be here. lol

edit on 6-2-2012 by casenately because: ROTFLMFAO

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by casenately

Yeah right when from all the intelligence agencies of the world echoed the same things funny how i don't hear anyone calling them "liars".

As well as all the congress both left and right said the same things.

Anyways there are enough threads on here that discussed all that already.

Back to the topic at hand of kill all the jews.
edit on 6-2-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Israel - as much as I support it - calls for attacking Iran every second day by repeating the possible casus belli - nuclear armaments. And not just religious leaders, but heads of state.

There is no denying that the Iranian government as well as religious leaders have spouted anti-Zionist rhetoric.
But that is not a casus belli. Regardless of your quotes, present state leaders are careful not to call directly for the annihilation of civilians - they keep on quoting Khomeini about the "regime" occupying Quds (Yerushalaim). I do not like that either but we would have to see first if they violate the UN Charter with their statements, at which point they will be warned.

The problem is that Western extremists are also calling for attacking the Islamic State more and more frequently. All too frequently, people see a parallel with the Iraqi WMD's which were never found.

I agree that Iran has been escalating their rhetoric in recent years, if only quoting their dead founder. However, comparing them to the Nazi state is obviously a wild exaggeration. The Nazis annexed several countries and persecuted Jews before the war, then went on attacking country after country.

Iran sponsors Hezbollah at the Israeli border. Which is something the Israelis are responding to time to time.

BTW Israel did invade Lebanon several times, also Gaza, they did invade Egypt and occupied the Sinai for a while. History is not black and white.

Middle Eastern rhetoric is not the same as ours in the West. They exaggerate things quite colorfully.

I, for that matter, see it as a more serious problem that Assad is bombing his own people when there is an armed rebellion. Now THAT is a casus belli. And I believe some people will soon act on it, regardless of Russian and Chinese vetoes.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Yeah and they will say they were ignored by the bush administration when they said NO WMD. not liars, men with mouse voices that were too scared to say that publicly at first but did AFTER the war. Like what will happen if we invade Iran. And people like you will say, yeah but he wasn't a good person, so it's good we went there anyways. all the while our boys are dying for lies.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
One more thing:

www.wired.com...

www.nypost.com...

www.americanthinker.com...

Tell Wikileaks they are liars and there were no WMD"s

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I'd tag team in to this debate if I didn't think the opposition were total shills.

They clearly just want to see someone use a nuke in their life-time.

Mind control apparently works on seemingly intelligent people too.

Pretty ridiculous thread.

Anyone who doesn't see through the illusion and realize that this is *all about control* is not only blind but inadvertently assisting in their agenda - as a shill.

Remember - Two planes struck, three buildings collapsed.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

wiki leaks, the same place our own government said were liars. ???

They know more than the govenment?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

I know they are, but I am an anti shill. my new hobby. we are exactly where we should be.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

We get it you hate the US and any info you dont agree with is a lie or propaganda. You remind me of a member who was banned, twice now. Surely you arent number 3?

Since you are calling it all lies how about you use some, oh... I dunno, sources to back up your claims and refute the info we have provided. Ideally on Iran since that is the topic of this thread and not Iraq.

Your tactic description below -

Appeal to Ridicule

Description
X is amusing, absurd. Therefore it is false.

Mock the other person's claim and argument. Make fun of it. Get people to laugh at it.

Alternatively, mock the alternatives that they might choose, giving them only one option that you have not mocked.

Example
Supporting that cause would take several surgical trusses!

Those other cars look ridiculous. This is the only man's car here.

Those clothes would make you look like a overdressed donkey.

Discussion
Ridiculing something is to place it on a lower social position. If a person is associated with that thing, then they, too, are moved to that lower position. When others see a person in a lower social position, they will not associate themselves with that person, for fear of being dragged down to that position. The original person knows this, and will seek to avoid loss of social status.

The ridiculed thing is thus poisoned and made undesirable, and people will distance themselves from it.

Classification
Attack, Distraction, Threat

Also known as
Reductio ad absurdum, Ad Absurdum

edit on 6-2-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Same old story when it comes to Israel, the Ancient Persians tried it, Babylonia tried it, Greeks done it, The Romans caved in Islamic conquests come and gone but Israel is said to be the final winner here the place of God's return:

The Woman is Isreal
The Dragon is the Devil
The Man Child is Jesus
The fallen Stars = fallen Angels
Woman's offspring the Christian Church
The Earth helped the Woman Israel -1948
The Woman was given wings of a Eagle - American symbol = Eagle

Revelation 12

The Woman and the Dragon

1 A great and wondrous sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.
2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.

3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on his heads.

4 His tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that he might devour her child the moment it was born.

5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations with an iron sceptre. And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne.

6 The woman fled into the desert to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

7 And there was war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back.

8 But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven.

9 The great dragon was hurled down— that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say:

Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Christ. For the accuser of our brothers, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down.

11 They overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death.

12 Therefore rejoice, you heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has gone down to you! He is filled with fury, because he knows that his time is short.

13When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child.

14 The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the desert, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent's reach.

15 Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river, to overtake the woman and sweep her away with the torrent.

16 But the earth helped the woman by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that the dragon had spewed out of his mouth.

17 Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to make war against the rest of her offspring— those who obey God's commandments and hold to the testimony of Jesus.

_________________________________________________________________________________

(The tribes against Israel fortelled in a song).

Psalm 83

A song. A psalm of Asaph.

1 O God, do not remain silent;
do not turn a deaf ear,
do not stand aloof, O God.
2 See how your enemies growl,
how your foes rear their heads.
3 With cunning they conspire against your people;
they plot against those you cherish.
4 “Come,” they say, “let us destroy them as a nation,
so that Israel’s name is remembered no more.”

5 With one mind they plot together;
they form an alliance against you—
6 the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites,
of Moab and the Hagrites,
7 Byblos, Ammon and Amalek,
Philistia, with the people of Tyre.
8 Even Assyria has joined them
to reinforce Lot’s descendants.

9 Do to them as you did to Midian,
as you did to Sisera and Jabin at the river Kishon,
10 who perished at Endor
and became like dung on the ground.
11 Make their nobles like Oreb and Zeeb,
all their princes like Zebah and Zalmunna,
12 who said, “Let us take possession
of the pasturelands of God.”

edit on 6-2-2012 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by casenately

I know they are, but I am an anti shill. my new hobby. we are exactly where we should be.

Indeed, things happen for a reason.

Also, Iran's regime is like a child taking temper tantrums, all bark no bite.

A paper tiger being protected by two bigger paper tigers. Nothing to be afraid of. =)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

what's the point of sources when for example you still try and use the "off the map" quote that has been proven ad nauseum here and elsewhere as a lie.

You again label me as a hate this or a hate that person, all the while I only advocate peace, and I GET IT you would love for all of us to hate Iran instead, logical?, and go to war with them. You sir a liar, because the facts have been presented to you repeatedly, as I can see what threads you have participated in , and secondly you seem to love war propaganda.

so go ahead mr, psychologist, what am I next? what do I hate now?

how about ignorance, I hate that.

you seem to hate me for not being like you, not very tolorant. I could also write books about your tactics. anti american, really?, shill much

edit on 6-2-2012 by casenately because: fix

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Don''t listen to them, I learned that the hard way. Always the same tactics they use. Putting words in your mouth saying you hate this or hate that, when in reality you do it because you care. Leave them be.

I'm also for peace, and there's nothing shameful about that. I would like to make friends with Iran and trade with them, set a good example rather than resort to violence. Right now we collectively set a poor example with our actions.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by L00kingGlass

Originally posted by casenately

Indeed, things happen for a reason.

Also, Iran's regime is like a child taking temper tantrums, all bark no bite.

A paper tiger being protected by two bigger paper tigers. Nothing to be afraid of. =)

Whom are you calling paper tigers? Russia and China? Fine!

All the while since 1991, US has been attacking countries that have been 'very diluted' by sanctions of all sorts and were fielding mid 1970s type militarys any ways. Also, majority of these countries had their own populations backstabbing their armies. Hence, no major victory achieved for US. A high school football team beating the crap out of the grade 3 team and calling themselves the champs all round. Not Impressed!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
yeah man I know, but those actions are being done in my name for my supposed freedom. all those things are doing is making me poor and tired. F that. I still got balls to stand up to my enemies. This is my country and I will be damned If I sit by and let them take it away from me.

thank you though, It's nice to see there is at least one more to add to the tally of sane people.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Yes, a small amount of WMD's were found in Iraq. I recall it now. The thing is, the experts were not sure if they were from prior to 2003 when Iraq stopped producing them. And it was a SMALL amount. Still against the UN Charter, but not enough to base a war upon.
Mustard is not the No 1. killer Bush warned us about - the main thing was biological warfare. (Which may be alive in Iran.) And I believe - there are no sources just an intutition - that Iran may already have a few nukes from purchased plutonium or something like that. (You cannot solve that problem by invasion and bombing.) I think Iranian extremists would want part of Israel to be returned to Palestinians, not bombed into a glass desert.

The article in the OP details what the Iranian government would do IF they are attacked BY ISRAEL - in which case there is no stopping. It is always unwise to corner an entire nation. If they see no way out, they might turn suicidal. Bad as the rulers are, their whole population will side with the government because Iranians are intensely patriotic.

Time is running out - says Barak.

XC, are you for an invasion and a forced regime change?
edit on 2/6/2012 by Kokatsi because: added one more question

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

yeah I am not counting that since its shelf life was expired since BEFORE the war. but yes

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I think the phrase "Kill or be Killed" needs to be taken into consideration here.

Thoughts?

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join