It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ayatollah: Kill all Jews, annihilate Israel

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kokatsi
reply to post by Xcathdra

Plus, the Farsnews article you quote says:

The necessity of the destruction of Israel from the perspective of Imam Khomeini

May I point out that Khomeini has been dead for a long time now?
Iran has a different ayatollah. Named Khamenei, not Khomeini.

Your title and out-of-context reference allows the possibility that it is the present ayatollah that said this recently.
You should make that clear.
Why?
Because there are people who want a deadly confrontation and words do matter now.

There is also a disclaimer later on the page (author's views etc.) No one says this is the view of Iran's government in 2012. Although one can guess that it is no chance that they re-publish the former Ayatollah's words just now.

I do not agree with either of the ayatollahs, but the point is, you seem to be looking for a casus belli in Iran's present rhetoric.

So far you have failed.

Kokatsi, you make a very good point and thanks for pointing out the difference between Khomenei and Khamenei.

However, I do have to share something I found from Ahmadinejad in 2005 - 2006...

On 26 October 2005, speaking at a seminar entitled "World without Zionism," President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said: "God willing, with the force of God behind it, we shall soon experience a world without the United States and Zionism." Echoing the words of Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini.

Ahmadinejad stressed "Our dear Imam [Khomeini] ordered that the occupying regime in Jerusalem be wiped off the face of the earth. This was a very wise statement. The issue of Palestine is not one which we could compromise on... I warn the heads of all nations of the Islamic world to beware of this trap. If some, who are under pressure by the dominating powers, follow a misguided policy or are naive, or selfish or have earthly desires, recognize this regime (Israel), they should know that they would be burnt in the fire of the Islamic Ummah (Nation) and will bear an eternal stigma on their foreheads." He further expressed his firm belief that the new wave of confrontations generated in Palestine and the growing turmoil in the Islamic world would in no time wipe Israel away.

IRGC Spokesman quote:

On 26 October 2005 Islamic Revolutionary Guards spokesman Seyyed Massoud Jazayeri said "If this cancer (Israel) is not removed from the Islamic world, Muslims will sustain immense harm... This wound was opened more than half a century ago and has still not been healed, because in the Islamic world, some leaders and regimes, which have not been democratically elected by their own people, continue to rule, with the help of Western imperialism. A world without Zionism, and the obliteration of Israel from the face of the earth, is not only the objective of Iran, but of the whole Muslim world."

www.globalsecurity.org...

In all honesty, I think this is Iran's way of getting a response from Israel. For the Fars News Agency to post something like this at such a sensitive time, this is just another one of Iran's "pokes" like the many thousands of others. Yes, they are trying to provoke another response. This is how they "pump up" their youth right before election time, I'm sure!
edit on 6-2-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

can you honestly say that you are psychic? because they HAVE NOT INVADED IN 200 years. unless you are going with the comic book villain theory where they bide their time fiddling with their thumbs. What statements, the ones EVERYONE proved were wrong and taken out of context.

You saw that the origin was their news agency but MISSED that they mistranslated it into English?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

Actually im not talking to a bunch of Westerners, as this site and in particular these threads draw an international crowd, including people from Israel and Iran.

Secondly I didnt see your name mentioned anywhere in my post to Purplemar. Feel free to go back and quote the part where I used your name.

People are more than welcome to believe what they want. It doesnt mean I am just going to give up and throw in the towel. I will take the time to make my points and support those points with facts and sources.

Sorry if you dont care to hear the truth. The theme is deny ignorance, not embrace it.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

when the " " did I blame the US and Israel. I blame people like you that were the voice of bias and lies that led my congress to act without the facts.

please stop using me to validate your baseless claims. there were no WMD. I dont care much like you dont who was killing their people. Its their problem, not my bankrupt nations.

oh and people like you have erased our nations constitution, the most unpatriotic action ever. All in the name of war profiteering.

edit on 6-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder
reply to post by nightbringr

No I wouldn't have gone to war after they attacked Poland, sure the ussr did likewise and we fought alongside them

Thats the difference between you and I. I feel it necissary to confront evil when presented with it. Im not saying i would bomb Iran, but i would absolutely back any country trying to stop Germany during world war 2.

But, as i said perhaps your the Neville Chamberlin type. Deny any wrongdoing and placate them by giving them anything they want.
edit on 6-2-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
you can quote all you want but when you have to add (Israel) in-between his words instead of (Zionist regime) you are misrepresenting the facts. LIER

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by casenately

can you honestly say that you are psychic? because they HAVE NOT INVADED IN 200 years. unless you are going with the comic book villain theory where they bide their time fiddling with their thumbs. What statements, the ones EVERYONE proved were wrong and taken out of context.

You saw that the origin was their news agency but MISSED that they mistranslated it into English?

Then lets compare apples to apples. How many countries has Israel invaded in its existence comapred to Arab nations?
Israel = 0
Arab countries = many

At least half a dozen of those Arab wars were against Israel.

How many times has Israel called for the destruction of Iran? - none
How many times has Israel called for the destruction of the Arab countries who invaded them numerous times? - none.

Play the mistranslation game all you want. I posted the original IRIB article and supplemented it with other public comments from Ahmadenijad as well as the Ayatollah.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

You also posted it with (Jews) or (Israel) instead of (Zionist regime)

and we are talking about Iran. Who have they invaded?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
double post Ill add more.

You are so geared for this hate of Iran. What exactly do you gain? I bet you have financial interests that would stand to gain if this conflict arose. Sorry you are very suspect to us right now. All you do is push for war, and while that may be valid, the way you do, trying to play our emotions and vilify people we never met.

You are too obvious, the devil is almost the comparison you give, like any fanatic. The devil or great evil, not sound rezoning. not to mention you have been repeating the same garbage and still adamantly pass it off as fact. 90% of journalists now admit he was misquoted.

Don't paste more bias junk, go ask one next time you can, I have asked several in 2 countries and they flat out laugh at me for even implying its true. I asked them to say it publicly and they said no, they like money and jobs. So your "owner" is telling you too to push it along. I am glad you serve master so well.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

you can quote all you want but when you have to add (Israel) in-between his words instead of (Zionist regime) you are misrepresenting the facts. LIER

Maybe you should go back and read the first quote.

Do you see parentheses being used there?

Was the recent quote about Israel being a cancer and needing to be "cut off" in parentheses too?

As a matter of fact, in the video where the people in the background were chanting "Death to Israel" did you see anything stating that they were really chanting "Death to Zionism"?

I didn't think so.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by casenately

Wikileaks states otherwise as WMDs were found in Iraq. Apologize for Saddam Hussein all you want but it wont change that fact.

But feel free to continually blame anyone and everyone for the plight of the Iraqi people sine apparently Hussein was such a swell guy handing out hugs and butter to his people.

Now with that being said how about you get back on topic, which is Iran, the Ayatollah and killing jews and wiping Israel off the map instead of trying to desperately derail the topic to discuss what your personal problems are with the US and what occurred in Iraq.

We get it, you hate the US because the people of Iraq couldn't stand up for themselves... move on.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

You also posted it with (Jews) or (Israel) instead of (Zionist regime)

and we are talking about Iran. Who have they invaded?

Who has Israel invaded?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

what! there were no WMD. what they covered it up to save Sadam some embarrassment or to prove they used faulty Intel after all. reaching for straws. and Israel invaded Palestine. Or should I say , the Rothschild's invaded them by proxy using the state of Israel as its ground force and the UK as its financier.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
NO wmds ? oh what the media said because of politics.

There were wmds which were moved to Syria but people just gloss over that fact over petty politics.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

oh and thanks again to people like you to make me, a true American, out to hate my home. You are a liar and that's fine, but how dare you say that to a fellow countrymen in the name of showing face in an argument. That is by far the most unpatriotic thing you have shown us here today. Your own people you label like this. You are a coward. How dare you. We are the America you supposedly are here to defend instead of your bank account and net worth. sick.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

soooooo

why is this not all over the news. what ran out of quotes and BS to support this.

I say they were moved to the moon, woohoo anything goes.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

First feel free to point out in the 14 + UN resolutions dealing with Iraq going back to the first gulf war that stated Iraq could have small amounts of a WMD program.

I will save you the trouble as they state Iraq is to have NO elements of a illicit weapons program.

US did find Iraq WMD

There were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq after all.

The massive cache of almost 400,000 Iraq war documents released by the WikiLeaks Web site revealed that small amounts of chemical weapons were found in Iraq and continued to surface for years after the 2003 US invasion, Wired magazine reported.

The documents showed that US troops continued to find chemical weapons and labs for years after the invasion, including remnants of Saddam Hussein's chemical weapons arsenal -- most of which had been destroyed following the Gulf War.

In August 2004, American troops were able to buy containers from locals of what they thought was liquid sulfur mustard, a blister agent, the documents revealed. The chemicals were triple-sealed and taken to a secure site.

Also in 2004, troops discovered a chemical lab in a house in Fallujah during a battle with insurgents. A chemical cache was also found in the city.

Typical tactic to resort to the liar liar pants on fire technique when the info is something you dont want to hear.

Should we get back on the topic of Iran or are you still attempting to derail and obfuscate by making your personal problem the center of your position and debate? If we want to stay on that topic then lets tie them together.

The Iranian government is going to face the same fate as the Iraqi / Libyan government did. To quote a line from Top gun the Iranian governments ego is writing checks its body cant cash.

As far as who you hate and why, thats a personal choice of yours and not my concern.
edit on 6-2-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

reply to post by neo96

soooooo

why is this not all over the news. what ran out of quotes and BS to support this.

I say they were moved to the moon, woohoo anything goes.

It was all over the news.. Again its one of those situations like this thread, where people refuse to believe the information when it doesnt support their argument. The WMD report was leaked back in 2004 and was carried by MSM and print media.

Are you sure you didnt see it and just dismiss it, like you just did to me in this thread when I said WMD's were found?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

It was but the liberal media was more interested in destroying a republican so they could take power of congress and the presidency.

You know what i said in my post about politics where perception was more important than the facts.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
again, taking the cowards way out and just say, oh he is an America hater. You are weak sir. Your mind is flaccid. that's all you got, either you are with us or against us. sorry I live, like the rest of Americans in endless shades of gray. and as far as this whole there were WMD. You almost made me piss my pants laughing.

Why was this not all over the news, because it's a lie. That site and quote a lie. thank you I will now put that site on my
do not use, is bogus and bought list.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join