It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ayatollah: Kill all Jews, annihilate Israel

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

That is going with the assumption that they are comic book characters with an evil master plot to kill all Jews and are biding their time. So in the mean time they offer them social services and stuff so they feel secure, all so one day....bam....took 200 years but I got you.....

are you serious?

If they wanted to kill them they would, or force them to convert by your logic. Yet nothing, I still think Iran is being made out to be crazy maniacs because the world bank wants in. Plus they don't like people being reminded of the 5 million Palestinians they try and defend. go figure.

That is Iraq WMD level logic.
AHHHH they got em AHHHHHH

are you certain?
NO! BUT THEY GOT THEM AHHHHHH

edit on 6-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by grey580

Overzealous Religious Rhetoric rarely does.

Just an observation is all.

That would be my guess.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I bet you, since Mel Gibson said once that Jews cause all wars and stuff that he is secretly Iranian. He must want to kill all Jews too huh. He said it right, then he WILL do it. It is logic really....

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Russia/China has no chance..smh

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kokatsi

Fars News Agency: Israel's military attack on Iran, including 2 screens and 8 step. The first step in this plan was the only of the first screen of the Israeli military attack on Iran is speech and full description of the attack took the appropriate steps 8 will be released.

Note how it starts: Israel's military attack on Iran...

All they are saying after that is how Iran would presumably REACT or RESPOND to an ISRAELI ATTACK.

Did you miss that?

The title of this thread and the opening post imply that the Ayatollah suddenly threatens all Jews with destruction. It somehow forgets to mention the small contextual fact that this rhetoric would apply IF ISRAEL ATTACKED IRAN.

While I do not agree with even that sentiment (and I am certainly NOT an apologist to the Tehran Theocrats), I think that quoting like that, leaving out the very starting words of the article referred (which place all the raging and sabre-rattling in context) is at best unethical journalism and low style propaganda at worst.

Do take note too of the persian infidel apostate ayatollah leader's admittance that the despicable hizbollah terrorists, whom had murdered both muslim, jews and fellow innocents worldwide by the thousands over the decades, were his creations and his fundings from Iranian masses taxpayers fund and resources.

World mankind HAVE EVERY RIGHT to bring that animal to justice today, just by that confession alone. How more had innocent Jewish/Palestinian masses, whom had been the forefront of such genocide of a massive scale, a horror in our day and age of progress and evolution, not the mention the innocent masses caught in between of this intended crossfire?

I.....weep for you, for you are only my fellow human.....How could you continue with your blindness? ...have you no conscience?...what had cause you to turn your heart from God and mankind?.....

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Iran will destroy Israel if Israel is stupid enough to attack Iran, But wait, it want be the Jews dieing in mass numbers defending their little strip of land that Sweet Baby Jesus gave them... It will be more young American men & women dieing to defend Israel.

As far as I'm concerned America is just Israel's bitch. They say jump we say "How high?" they say kill the Muslims, we kill the muslims. Israel is a toilet, let Iran flush it all away. Wake up Americans, we have been being used since 1948.

If Israel had to fight their own battles and lose some hebrew lives, they wouldnt spit on as many as they do. IMHO I hope Iran indeed wipes Israel off the map. At least 103billion dollars of my countries tax money want be wasted on a people that for all intents purpose's doesnt even count us as people.
edit on 6-2-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
*double post*
edit on 6-2-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Multiple media sources covering Ahmadenijads speech.

Source

Also -
Israeli official implies strike on Iran nukes program is near - Feb 3, 2012

TEL AVIV — Tensions between Israel and Iran are on the rise after a group of top Israeli leaders engaged in a round of saber-rattling on Thursday and Iran’s Supreme Leader answered on Friday with a pledge to "remove" Israel.

Source

On December 11, 2006, at the "International Conference to Review the Global Vision of the Holocaust" in Tehran, Ahmadinejad said: “The Zionist regime will be wiped out soon the same way the Soviet Union was, and humanity will achieve freedom”, and elections should be held among “Jews, Christians and Muslims so the population of Palestine can select their government and destiny for themselves in a democratic manner”.[91]

On Israel's 60th birthday, Ahmadinejad said:

Those who think they can revive the stinking corpse of the usurping and fake Israeli regime by throwing a birthday party are seriously mistaken. Today the reason for the Zionist regime's existence is questioned, and this regime is on its way to annihilation."[92]

Ahmadinejad also stated that Israel "has reached the end like a dead rat after being slapped by the Lebanese." Later, he said: "The Zionist regime is dying," and "The criminals imagine that by holding celebrations (...) they can save the Zionist regime from death." Ahmadinejad also stated that "They should know that regional nations hate this fake and criminal regime and if the smallest and briefest chance is given to regional nations they will destroy (it)".[93]

In a speech broadcast on IRINN on September 18 and 23, 2008, Ahmadinejad stated, in regard to the idea of Greater Israel being dead, that:

I would like to declare that the idea of "smaller Israel" is also dead. The very notion of Israel is dead, but they are lagging behind the times. Just like the idea of Greater Israel died 30 years ago, and they did not realize this, and have continued to perpetrate crimes for 30 years... Today, I say to them: The idea of smaller Israel is dead.[98]

In a public address on IRINN TV on June 2, 2008, Ahmadinejad stated:

The Zionist regime has lost its raison d'être. Today, the Palestinians identify with your name Khomeini, your memory, and in your path. They are walking in your illuminated path and the Zionist regime has reached a total dead end. Thanks to God, your wish will soon be realized, and this germ of corruption will be wiped off.[99]

In May 2011, after a protest in which 12 Palestinians were killed, Ahmadinejad said on television "... like a cancer cell that spreads through the body, this regime infects any region. It must be removed from the body," according to a report from Agence France Presse[105]

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Wasn't the leader of Iran supposed to have said this a few years ago but it was the media twisting the words around to bring hate upon Iran?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
Wasn't the leader of Iran supposed to have said this a few years ago but it was the media twisting the words around to bring hate upon Iran?

Actually Ahmadenijad did say it. The IRIB (Iranian State Media) covered the event, and was the Iranian media outlet that all other media outlets got their information from. The IRIB is the one who translated the President, and I doubt they are going to attribute words to him if he never said them being it would be a death sentence if they did.

When it created international backlash their propaganda machine tried to erase all evidence of him ever saying it and Ahmadenijad went on a denial spree that put his holocaust denials to shame.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Im wondering if the comments made by the Ayatollah are in direct relation to Obamas executive order he just signed. It freezes all Iranian assets in the US, including all Iranian government assets as well as all assets held by the Iranian Central Bank.

Obama signed the order Monday, the Ayatollah (allegedly) made these comments before Obama made the EO.

BUT, sometimes they get their signals crossed.

If both sides are "working together", then it would make sense to assume both sides know each others information release "schedules".

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

yes, and it will forever be used as a reason to create tension in the ME

it is a good way to identify a hawk. They love this "off the map" thing. You could try to reason with them and try and explain, but they just offer quote after quote of the same BS by news agencies that are owned by the same people. You go off the reservation and find alternative news, then it's another story.

Even sources like the Guardian are not true to them. here is one

www.guardian.co.uk...

edit on 6-2-2012 by casenately because: fix

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by rottensociety
Clearly, to put out information that a country wants to kill "all Jews" produces the opinion that they must be "madmen". The truth is that only a relatively small network of extremely wealthy, atheist Jews is behind all this. The good Jewish people all over the world should be up in arms about how their race has been, and is being used.

So you are stating the Ayatollah is in fact a closet Jew? The Ayatollah is the one who made the statements most recently and Ahmadenijad over the course of his Presidency.

Feel free to use the link to the Farsnews site, which is owned and run by the IRG, who in turn answer directly to the Ayatollah.

Unless you are insinuating that the people in the IRG and those who run Farsnews are all closet jews perpetrating some huge conspiracy?

The statments came directly from the Ayatollahs mouth.
They were placed on Iranian government website.

What more do you want? I am amazed that people are still trying to dismiss what he said and spin it. Although based on Iranian actions in the past I guess the blame anyone and everyone tactic iran uses was bound to fool people who follow them.

Perhaps "closet Jews" or "atheist Jews" is not the correct label.

"Mergers & Acquisitions experts" may be better.

If the M$M is taking this and other recent "reports" to be true and correct, then we need to take a close look at why the M$M is not actually confirming these reports.

Both side may be acting towards a higher goal.

Deception is easy.

The goals are financial, nothing else.

IMO:
I think we will soon see a military coup d'état in Iran, then we will see an economic consolidation that fits all the recent hype and propaganda efforts.

I think the regime in Iran is in lockstep with the worldwide financial network.

The obstacles are all about local population control.

The merchant/trade cartels have existed for thousands of years.

They win every time.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Hey how you...
I think something smells a little wrong with this. If they really felt this way about the Jews then surely they would start with the ones in there own back door... and as far as I am aware the Jews in Iran are still living there.... no problems

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

Yes, it is a mistranslation. What he said was more along the lines of the Israeli regime needing to be removed from power.

A bit ironic considering the Iranian regime isn't much better, but it has definitely been taken out of context by pro-Israeli warmongers.

Mistranslation seems to be a great way of getting people to willingly buy into propaganda; who, after all, is actually willing to try and translate the words him/herself? It's much easier to believe what they tell you.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

No I wouldn't have gone to war after they attacked Poland, sure the ussr did likewise and we fought alongside them

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

yes, and they have been for hundreds of years, like in Spain, Jews Muslims and Christians lived in peace.

All tension is made by profiteers. Don't banks do enough harm to your life that we must also let them send us to war?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Interesting that Obama, Jarret, Iranian connection,

The other half of Obama's brain and real POTUS
blogs.reuters.com...

www.weeklystandard.com...

Doesn't it make you wonder where Obama was during the Iranian green revolution, in comparison to his huge interest and involvement in the Arab Spring?

edit on 022929p://bMonday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
thia is FAKE.
it is just to start a war agains them.
if they wonted to kill them off this bad.
they would have been doing stuff or years.
only america wonts this war.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

So when credible evidence arises clearly outlining Iran’s evil intentions (as if there wasn’t enough already
), the only argument most of you can come up with in defense of Iran is “Israel started it” or “Iran is the victim here”?

Everything is always Israel’s fault, right?? These arguments are nothing more than an appeal to ignorance.

It’s great to see the Iranian sympathizers squirm! Love it!!

S&F!! Great find, Xcathdra.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join