It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ayatollah: Kill all Jews, annihilate Israel

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

and yet they will say give Iran the Bomb, so let them have their bomb, it will be the the only one they get to use before being turned to a sheet of glass! who is the bigger thorn in one's side, Israel or Iran?
I do not see Israel saying kill them all.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Someone wants to be annihilated apparently.
Israel has first and second strike capability.
Why in the world would you want to risk that?

Something isn't adding up.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Overzealous Religious Rhetoric rarely does.

Just an observation is all.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Im wondering if the comments made by the Ayatollah are in direct relation to Obamas executive order he just signed. It freezes all Iranian assets in the US, including all Iranian government assets as well as all assets held by the Iranian Central Bank.

Apparently Iran is launching another round of military exercises as well, although I am not sure just how much we view those exercises as a threat.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Thats been my view as well when comparing the 2 countries. Threatening to strike nuclear facilities and threatening to wipe Israel off the map, as well as the Ayatollah's comments about killing Jewish people where ever they are found.

For me the comments Ahmadenijad and the Ayatollah made are enough to justify Israeli action.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Ayatollah: Kill all Jews, annihilate Israel

And WHY exactly are you using such a title, which does not coincide with the truth?

It is not the Ayatollah that said or wrote that, it is an author on one website.

So, yes, you and that filthy crappy propaganda website (wnd) are spinning this.

Because the T and C of the site require the thread title to be the exact same as the article title unless the title is so long it wont all fit.

Secondly it was from the Ayatollah.
Third Farsnews, which is run by the IRG, carried it as well and is attributed on their site as coming from the Ayatollah.

If you dont believe then maybe you should accuse the IRG of putting out propaganda since they are the ones who carried it.

Ironic... Are you and others calling it propaganda because you are afraid to admit you were lied to and used by the Iranian leadership?
edit on 6-2-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer

All this talk of Iran nuking Israel is just mind boggling stupidity, Jerusalem is just as sacred to them as it is to the Jews and the Christians, if not more so due to the fervour of their belief, no way will they destroy it, no way will they nuke millions of Palestinians either.

You may like to live in a world of hatred and bile, but at least use some common sense and logic t your arguments

Logic and common sense shows that when somebody in an near-official capacity states their intention and justification to do just that, i.e. commit genocide, (in Iran, Islamic scholars are considered official sources), and, it is not wholly repudiated by the government, then maybe they really mean exactly what they say.

Osama bin Laden, for all his wickedness, never lied about his intentions.

And no, historically, Jerusalem isn't as sacred to Shia Muslims compared to Mecca and Karbala.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by seenavv
the title is a flat out lie and should be change by mods

It seems that way. Although I can only see Google translation which is jammed language as always.
OK. Here it goes, the summary after the title:

Fars News Agency: Israel's military attack on Iran, including 2 screens and 8 step. The first step in this plan was the only of the first screen of the Israeli military attack on Iran is speech and full description of the attack took the appropriate steps 8 will be released.

Note how it starts: Israel's military attack on Iran...

All they are saying after that is how Iran would presumably REACT or RESPOND to an ISRAELI ATTACK.

Did you miss that?

The title of this thread and the opening post imply that the Ayatollah suddenly threatens all Jews with destruction. It somehow forgets to mention the small contextual fact that this rhetoric would apply IF ISRAEL ATTACKED IRAN.

While I do not agree with even that sentiment (and I am certainly NOT an apologist to the Tehran Theocrats), I think that quoting like that, leaving out the very starting words of the article referred (which place all the raging and sabre-rattling in context) is at best unethical journalism and low style propaganda at worst.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by theBigToe

Originally posted by TheCommentator
Well yeah if you keep poking someone with a stick and threatening to kill them they may actually react.
Iran is not a threat because they are only defending themselves.
The only threat is Israel and the US because they are the ones causing all these problems and are going to be responsible for millions of more innocent deaths if we don’t stop them.

Good work Iran for defending yourself!

What are you talking about? Iran has been the one calling for the Jews extermination forever. Do you even know anything about Iran? Or do you just make half baked and uneducated assumptions about every country?

Iran has not been calling for Jews' extermination forever, just since the revolution in 1979.

Prior to 1979, Israel and Iran were on friendly terms. Prior to the founding of Israel, Jews hadn't been particularly oppressed in Persia for a while. There isn't any essentialist ethnic hate directed by Jews at Iranians or any history.

Post revolution, well, now there are far more Persian Jews in Los Angeles & Beverly Hills than in Iran. Now, why is that?

Israel hasn't discussed attacking any civilian areas of Iran either, only facilities suspected (as the IAEA does as well) of producing nuclear weaponry.

edit on 6-2-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Intimidating lies offered with deferred annihilation is the only offense that their holy book offers.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel
Post revolution, well, now there are far more Persian Jews in Los Angeles & Beverly Hills than in Iran. Now, why is that?

Not counting the tens of thousands of Iranian Jews that refused to be paid to move to Israel...why would they do that if life in Iran is hell?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

I would go with facts and statements rather than intuition or intention. We are talking about a people we do not understand almost at all. I would say the average American would rate 1 or 2 on a scale of ten, in terms of understanding Muslim people.

It is still very new to us all. Like if I didn't know Christianity I might be scared of them for worshiping a cadaver on a cross and then eating him and drinking his blood. just saying. It is best to wait and learn than it is to jump the gun and act without knowledge.

Like taking an Irish guy at a bar at face value for insulting you without reason because you ask him if he is English. maybe he wants to be your friend and you just don't get the joke. Nuances of culture often escape us or seem what they are not.

edit on 6-2-2012 by casenately because: fix

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by insaan

Per the T and C of the site we have to use the exact title of the article. If you feel its a lie then take it up with the site that posted the article.

Secondly you didnt bother to look since ive linked it and explained where to find it numerous times now.

The exact same information was on the Farsnews site, which is Iranian government controlled. Are you purposely ignoring that fact because of how it makes Iran's government and the Ayatollah look?
edit on 6-2-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ken10

Originally posted by KillShotMi
reply to post by n00bUK

Maybe you should have your facts straight. THEY TOOK the land when all of their neighbors decided to attack them from all sides. They repelled the attack, and kept the land. Myself, would never give a inch of it back... BUT they have given some back, keeping the strategic areas to help defend themselves from the radical herd at the door.

I don't see anything wrong with it...

You do know Israel attacked first don't you ?

So it was an invasive land grab....... in keeping with their "Greater Israel" agenda.

You do know at the time the Soviet Union purposely gave bad intelligence to Jordan, Syria and Egypt, which caused those countries to mass on the Israeli borders, which in turn caused the Israeli reaction?

At the end of the 6 day war Israel was ready to return all captured land in exchange for peace treaties with their neighbors.

Not surprisingly the Arabs refused.
Why?
Because the goal of every single war they waged on Israel was to remove Israel from the map.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shark_Feeder

Originally posted by mbkennel

Not counting the tens of thousands of Iranian Jews that refused to be paid to move to Israel...why would they do that if life in Iran is hell?

Because it isn't "hell" right now, but think carefully about potential considerations.

a) they would be used as propaganda
b) acceptance would put them into an Iranian prison
c) their relatives were threatened
d) their elderly relatives couldn't go
e) they would have no job and little wealth, governments are always cheap
f) they think Iran is going to exterminate Israeli Jews soon, like they said they would.

If you're in a really dangerous situation you don't publicly agree, you do it when you can, and go somewhere out of missile range. There were German Jews who escaped to Denmark, or so they thought.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Israel's actions speak louder than her words; look at Gaza.

Furthermore, nuclear war is NOT AN OPTION. EVER. If you glass a country you will poison the entire world, hence why we will most likely never see nukes used in modern warfare. They are a "do not f*** with us" sign, allowing for protection through MAD. If Iran does get nukes, of which we still have no proof, it will only mean that we will not be able to bully them. They will not strike first. As much as their miserable excuse of a government wants to usher in the twelfth imam, they want more to live and stay in power. They are doing what any government would do if faced with a similar scenario; show no weakness. If the Iranian government shows weakness, they will lose the support of the people, there will be widespread panic and possibly civil war/another attempted revolution as the people are very much fed up already; if they see the government is setting them up for occupation by Western powers, they will revolt; people do not want war. The occurrence of such a thing will destroy the Iranian regime from the inside out, or leave it very vulnerable at the least to another CIA coup or insurrection.

Why do people think that Iran is a trigger happy country? Where is the proof? Over 300 years spent without invading another country and people think they are suddenly ready to start?

Personally, I would love to see the obliteration of this planet; humanity is garbage, look at what we've done to the world. Unending rape of resources and life for selfish purposes; taking without giving anything back. Let's just get on with nuclear war and wipe ourselves out of existence so the planet can heal and continue without our pathetic excuse of a parasitic species.
edit on 6-2-2012 by DestroyDestroyDestroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by rottensociety
Clearly, to put out information that a country wants to kill "all Jews" produces the opinion that they must be "madmen". The truth is that only a relatively small network of extremely wealthy, atheist Jews is behind all this. The good Jewish people all over the world should be up in arms about how their race has been, and is being used.

So you are stating the Ayatollah is in fact a closet Jew? The Ayatollah is the one who made the statements most recently and Ahmadenijad over the course of his Presidency.

Feel free to use the link to the Farsnews site, which is owned and run by the IRG, who in turn answer directly to the Ayatollah.

Unless you are insinuating that the people in the IRG and those who run Farsnews are all closet jews perpetrating some huge conspiracy?

The statments came directly from the Ayatollahs mouth.
They were placed on Iranian government website.

What more do you want? I am amazed that people are still trying to dismiss what he said and spin it. Although based on Iranian actions in the past I guess the blame anyone and everyone tactic iran uses was bound to fool people who follow them.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by TheCommentator
Well yeah if you keep poking someone with a stick and threatening to kill them they may actually react.

I couldn't agree more.. First we had Ahmadenijad say he wanted to wipe ISrael off the map. We now have the Ayatollah stating he wants Israel wiped out along with the Jewish people.

I dont blame Israel for wanting to strike Iran, especially after all the years of Ahmaenijad / Ayatollah threatening ISrael's very existence.

Maybe if radical muslims weren't so hell bent on picking up where the Nazis left off we wouldnt be talking about attacking Iran.

The assertion that Ahmadinejad said "he wanted to wipe Israel off the map" has been proven false time and again. You don't have to search long to find out that this assertion is false and find what he actually said.

You completely discredit your thread by injecting that well known falsehood into your argument.

I might have read further but I thank you for saving me the trouble and the valuable time which is better spent elsewhere.

edit on 2/6/2012 by dubiousone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
of course they're a threat to Israel. but Israel is also a threat to iran. This doesn't have anything to do with america. If anything Britain should be settling this, they're the ones who caused this mess. Iran has a right to hate the zionist, but the zionist have a right to exist and fight for their stolen land. Let them goto war, let them destroy each other. But don't send my brothers to die for these maniacs
edit on 6-2-2012 by biggmoneyme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
I love it. Another "someone said something and thinks it says this so it MUST BE TRUE!!!" article.

Again I see the ignorant comments saying "Well Iran wants Israel wiped off the map!! THEY SAID IT!!!". Where? Show me EXACTLY where they said this. I know the original quote was very mistranslated.

I did, multiple times. Apparently you are either missing it or purposely ignoring it because you dont want to belive it. Let me post it yet again -

For those trying to spin here is the info on the site -

Farnews

The title of the Ayatollahs directive -

The necessity of the destruction of Israel from the perspective of Imam Khomeini (RA):

Towards the bottom of his rant on the Farsnews site, he spells out how they will destroy / remove / wipe Israel off the map in addition to elimination of jews wherever they are.

The people of Israel must be eliminated

Israel is the only country in the world on the basis of the main Jewish census last, the central site, this country of about seven million and 500 thousand tons of a population that has nearly five million and 700 thousand of population it is the Jews have formed. And the rest of the demographic structure of the مسلمان‌ها, Christians, دروزها and سامریون have been formed. Also the biggest part of the ethnic minorities of the citizens of the so-called Israeli Arabs.

• North area. Population: ۹۰۰/۲۴۱/1. Center: ناصره

• Haifa area. Population: 700/۸۸۰. Capital: Haifa

• The central area. Population: Cairo/۷۷۰/1. Center: رمله

• Tel Aviv area. Population: ۹۰۰/۷۷۰/1. Center: Tel Aviv

• Jerusalem area. Population: 300/907.. مکز: Jerusalem

• South area. Population: 200/۲۰۱/1. capital: Beersheba

Residents Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and Haifa even missiles Shahab 3 also can be targeted. The population density and the three points that are put together with the smallest distance from nearly 60% of the people of Israel. Therefore, can be used with rocket power plant facilities including substructures sajjil, fuel, water and wastewater, transportation, and communication and in the next step with the rocket and the magnitude and the residential area of شهاب۳ city-

It goes on and on, laying out the destruction, and manner of destruction, againt Israel.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join