It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ayatollah: Kill all Jews, annihilate Israel

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
1. What had the sovereign state of Israel, a full fledged member of the UN, DONE to Iran that Iran wishes not only the nation of Israel be wiped off the map of our world, but every LIVING jew as well?

What had Iran, thru its proxies, the fat sick animals - Hizbollah Terrorists, admitted by the Ayatollah's own word, been doing to the sovereign state of Israel as well as to the world for decades?

2. What had that sick ayatolloh done in the face of muslims worldwide being persecuted, murdered unconscionably by their leaders, such as in Egypt, Sudan, Darfur, Tunisia, Libya and now strangely silent in Syria's genocide? Not to mention the many unarmed iranian dissenters whom only questioned his rule and the economy he managed but were either persecuted into jails or made to disappear.

Nothing. Yet he preaches death to humans and even to his countrymen.

3. He preaches that nuke is haram. The leaking Fukishima reactors which were vetted and inspected by IAEA freely, are now a danger to its neighbours and the world. Nuke energy indeed is a danger. NO OTHER Middle East state had opted for nuke energy, even without that preacher's preaching, for M.E. leaders are not idiots to figure out the truth themselves.

Yet, he now belligerantly and brazenly finally admitted to nuke superiority today, in the face of irrefutable evidences.

He is NOT a muslim in any sense for he follows not the peaceful book of the Koran. He is not even human. He is an apostate. a murderous beast, the chief amongst lairs.

The good prophet Muhammad had all the time to wipe out the mighty Persian Empire during his lifetime. He had divine inspiration and help anytime he wanted. But he did not do so, instead, compassionately send letters to plead with the persians to end their idolatory, barbarisms and persecution of muslims, till his last breathe on Earth.

Unfortunately, the mighty Persian Empire took no heed and continued with their barbarism and persecutions of all mankind. When Caliph Umar took over leadership, he had enough of persian persecutions, and launched an attack upon the persians, and within only a mere 2 short years, the mighty persian empire was no more.

Many of the persian masses readily and willingly converted to Islam, for they realized the truth of those civilisation teachings, of not attacking others unless one is being attacked, etc.

However, many of the persian nobles did not do so willingly. Their embracement of Islam was only for survival's sake, and had misused the prophet's teachings to be a covert torn to Islam, to seek for dominance, and to revive the barbarisms of ancient persian eras.

Today, the persian infidel leader ayatolloh had only revealed himself. He brings no Madhi, but is only attempting to hasten the arrival of the great devil into our world.

If you are a muslim, I plead that each muslim read and re-read the Koran. We are no longer living in the 14th or even the 20th century when masses were banned from reading religious scriptures, or even allowed education such as world history, maths and science.

Seek for the truth and stand alongside the good prophet Muhammad, not the twisted words of an apostate ayatollah who wishes deaths upon humanity- we, whom are all only our Creator's creations/children. There is no greater crime by a human than this - genocide.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Yes, and so it comes out.

Secretly, you would like to see that.

We seem to forget, Westerners (particularly Europeans) have an ancestral meme (or unconscious potential..) for hating the Jewish people. It's hardwired into their inner psyches.

Amazing how little it takes to bring it out. It's completely ok to you - just as it was ok for so many western leaders when they had full knowledge of Hitlers extermination program - for Iran to kill all the Jews in Israel.

"If they [the Jews] all gather in Israel, it will save us the trouble of going after them worldwide." - Hassan Nasrallah

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SceoticalSam

Religion is not the problem, it has been hijacked many times and used until it was empty of meaning, like a coke can, once they are done they move on to the next.

Spirituality is a human endeavor, always has been. It is necessary, since we mostly acknowledge that we have some sort of spirit. Some may not, but since it is a NWO agenda to render religion useless, and then install another form of it, I tend to go with the opposite of their plan.

In fact I also felt as you did, but after seeing that it was exactly what they wanted , I found peace with my own form of spirituality that is not in line with theirs.

I have to thank them really. I would have followed the plan blindly, until by their example I "saw the light".
If they don't like it, I want more of it, that's how I felt. Then I looked and found the reason why.

The way they have made religion seem silly and all encompassing when it is a companion to life and enriching.

I will have to thank them for allot. They have made me strong by their determination. I have become so much if not by their motivation. In the end they will even hand us our victory. They are in bed with a dirty whore of a way.

Their way will lead to their ruin. They destroy themselves with every action done against mankind.
Keep on trucking guys, you give us fuel, fire, and reason why.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCommentator
Well yeah if you keep poking someone with a stick and threatening to kill them they may actually react.
Iran is not a threat because they are only defending themselves.
The only threat is Israel and the US because they are the ones causing all these problems and are going to be responsible for millions of more innocent deaths if we don’t stop them.

Good work Iran for defending yourself!

What are you talking about? Iran has been the one calling for the Jews extermination forever. Do you even know anything about Iran? Or do you just make half baked and uneducated assumptions about every country?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by daaskapital

We seem to forget, Westerners (particularly Europeans) have an ancestral meme (or unconscious potential..) for hating the Jewish people. It's hardwired into their inner psyches.

more off the clock psychology?

I love how blanket statements about Jew hate can be made and at the same time try and show bias when the only thing people are doing here is having constructive conversation. But noooo, God forbid they question a Government that happens to be Israeli, who never lies and is completely upfront with people.

They must be out to get the Jews. Yes, indeed we are Cartman and you are such poor victims of our hate.
Boo hoo, I will repent and learn to love all governments since they are good and don't lie.

Plus you really scared me, I don't want to offend people that will use the most extreme classification for any one that differs in opinion. That would be so true once you said it, I mean the logic is sound.

Like if I say I hate baseball, since it is an American pastime I must hate America, and Japan.
Or if I say I love god, I didn't specify which so maybe I love Satan. Or if I say I like Europe, I must like the fascist governments of WW2. It is so clear now. thank you for your education in all things bias.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

eh, after that last thread your posts are starting to be suspect in my eyes.

What's with the war propaganda? Why should I car who lives and who dies by the two swords of Israel and Iran.

When two idiots wish to kill each other, that's two less idiots.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
thats what i think

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

What's with the war propaganda? Why should I car who lives and who dies by the two swords of Israel and Iran.

There is an agenda that is mandated by Mohamed in the Quran and that is to impose Islam on all infidels. It is not just a war with the Jews. It will be the Jews first and then the infidels. Its coming your way if Israel falls alone, so get ready for it and stand with the enemy of your enemy.
edit on 6-2-2012 by theBigToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
you cannot have a war with the king of the jews. the casings are on earthfiles.com and they are better than petrol.
rational logical ethical. heat and power. live. do not act like the nazis or you WILL BE DECIMATED. HAARP does NOT control weather. it controls mind. do not hurt the jews anymore. i sent fire tornadoes. i WILL command the heavens. i am 30. by iranian tradition i HAVE conquered IRAN. i am your prince. you will not fight before me. i have conquered your enemies myself from the west. you must not kill the jews

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Wow, what a self-centered, thoughtless comment.

Maybe what happens in the Middle East has the potential to effect us all, in a very real way.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

so why don't they kill the Jews in Iran?

Why have someone else do your "mission" through proxies if you are hell bent on doing it? That seems more like a CIA thing. They are biding their time? like comic book villains?

OK

not buying it.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by casenately
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

so why don't they kill the Jews in Iran?

Why have someone else do your "mission" through proxies if you are hell bent on doing it? That seems more like a CIA thing. They are biding their time? like comic book villains?

OK

not buying it.

Do you want me to tell you why the skys blue too?

Because if they started killing Jews in Iran without nuclear weapons in their arsenal, the rest of the world, even their allies that have gone through similar situations rivaling the tragedy of the Holocaust, would move in and crush the government of Iran. Try to answer your own question before asking other people to do the work of your brain for you.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by casenately

Please read this article as a reference. The Persian Jews in Iran are not without persecution. Further, race does play a role in this conversation:

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JoeGuitar

I don't accept NY times articles since they only represent the views and interests of their owners.

So what your saying is that it is soooo complicated that they can't kill the Jews in their land. They have to persecute them first? OK

not buying it still. seems silly to me.

it is really stretching.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by theBigToe

wow wow, hold on there lil buddy

If it is sooo diabolical, its BS

they are not comic book villains. They are a country without the world bank and debt based economies. They are a wealthy nation that likes nice things. It is obvious you think a religious extreme can represent a people, maybe you would if you were them.

Perhaps you think that people are just crazy. I tend to think the mad men are the ones pushing for a war, no one wants, except them.

edit on 6-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by casenately
reply to post by JoeGuitar

I don't accept NY times articles since they only represent the views and interests of their owners.

So where do you get your news then? From ultra propagandized RT and XN?

You know, I hate RT and XN and many other news networks but I still read them to get a perspective of a situation from all ends. Sounds like you enjoy getting a one sided perspective. What do you think?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Well I sure hope the people of Iran are not dumb enough to heed this sick man's fantasy. Islam in itself is not a religion of pure violence, and hate. However, the highly regarded radical Islamic figures sure misconstrue everything to make it sound like Allah will reward those who kill the infidels.

Isnt it interesting that the people who are typically the most violent leaders, or preach hate, and get people riled up to go do bad deeds, often are the first to flee when facing capture, and always beg for their lives. Obviously they dont believe their own BS.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Around here we call that a mexican standoff. However, YOU DONT MESS WITH THE ZOHAN!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

This...if you start picking and choosing which sources you believe, you are subject to confirmation bias (a cognitive fallacy).

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I NEVER use one source.

If I want to know I look at all sides. If I want to find out I look to all sources, even NY times from time to time. I understand they are just a front for their owners views, but I like to know what even a liar is lying about. If you want to really know use it all. The big picture is hard to hide on all fronts. Sometimes I look to what BS news agencies are lying about. Then I look for the truth about it.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join