It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sounds warn us of incoming, and very soon...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

i heard the "sound about 2 weeks ago, down here in little havana miami FL....the REAL sound...sounds like a jet is "stuck" in mid air..it lasted for about 25 minutes and i really had a chance to analize it..

it kinda sounded like someone was pressure washing my house right next to me...the sound sounded like a vast amount of air rushing out of the sky..

also i looked everywhere in the sky and i did not see anything...and the sky was perfectly blue clear and sunny that day

Add Havana, Miami FL to the list of places 'strange sound' heard.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

I am in the Hudson Valley area of New York. I hear a humming sound between 1 and 4 AM, several times a week. I also hear rumbling occasionally. This isn't all hoaxed, people are hearing unusual noises. I certainly have. I have only started hearing the sound for the past month, but it seems to come from all around.

reply to post by jb1958

Add Hudson Valley area of NY to list of places the strange sounds heard.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Add Albany NY to the list.

I think someone might have mentioned it before...any chance it is those new sound weapons the military has? Although, seeing I hear it coming from the ground...I go with drilling, or ground movement. There's my 2 cents with is worth about 1/10 of a cent right now.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by meancookie89...
But i will focus mainly on the metaphoric 7 seals and 7 trumpets.

in the SEALS talks about various changes in our way of life physically , environmentally, politically and war which this post has touched upon now here is where things get ugly.

What if these ANGEL HORN sound are from the SOLAR FLARES ACTIVITY...

I agree there's some interpretation issues. Revelations also talks about attack helicopters in the words of someone who's never seen them...faces like men...tails like scorpions....shooting flames from their mouths...long hair swirling overhead....etc.

Natural events or sounds from the skies, especially trumpet sounds, or at least similar to the quality of trumpets 2,0000 years ago must have seemed to come from angels.

I would venture to bet this is not the first time in history that people heard sounds from the sky. There probably was some memory of what happened next, and could also happen.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Unity, the link is not explaining to well. Could you be a bit more detailed on what you mean.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
The first video you posted. That's audio from the Kiev incident. Trust me, I know it. Too many people are attemptign to hoax this. The real noises sound like a large airplane that is far too low, and it continues on for five to fifteen minutes.

I don't have a problem with theory speculating, but you have to start off your thread with a video that is not one of the hoaxes.

He's exactly right. I have been living in Kiev since September of last year and it definitely hasn't sounded like the noise in the video. I don't even know if the original "Ukraine sound" is real...it could definitely be a hoax. Now, I don't hear this sound every night, but I recall one night (I made a short lived thread about it on here) the sound was so loud I heard it over my iPod headphones which were probably at about 50% volume. It continued for at least an hour. Haven't really heard it since, though.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by nimsu1987

Yes, the sounds could be point to electrical magnetic responses in the atmosphere to tensions occurring in those plates. Considering the cause of the build up of tensions in tectonic plates (if this is the best we do for the direct cause of the sound) is getting close to the answer of what is behind it. With so many areas across the globe affected there would have to be an underlying cause for why this sudden increase in the forces upon the Earth's mantle.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

Got link to the videos or reports?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Heironeous

I actually buy what this kid is saying! I want to believe but I need more evidence that these noises are not hoaxes!
sorry i don't know how to imbed youtube properly. Here is the linkLink for youtube
edit on 7-2-2012 by twistedroots because: i wrote 'believe they ARE hoaxes instead ARE NOT

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

I'm sure this has already been said by now, but you seem to be missing the most obvious explanation. I've said it numerous times, and I'll say it again. I believe it's the sound of underground boring machines that are drilling massive holes through the Earth as part of the underground base projects. That's the most plausible explanation in my mind, because we know for a fact that these underground bases do exist, and we know for a fact they use massive nuclear boring machines to create them. It's just hard to tell where the sound is coming from because it echoes and it resonates through the air.

If this is the case then maybe we could all do our part in trying to identify where these tunnels are coming from and going to. It seems that tunnels wouldn't run along without a beginning or end. There must be DUMBS or other underground bases that these tunnels are connecting.

Maybe we can identify the known or supposed DUMBS and/or other underground bases and then connect the noises heard to the closes bases in the area.

It is possible that this could draw a map of sorts and even help uncover the true identity of these sounds.

I have to say that what I heard sounded most definitely like it originated in the skies, but it was a very low pass type of sound and hard to pinpoint the origin from any distance

reply to post by twistedroots

here is your video:

edit on 7-2-2012 by esteay812 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Do we know these machines exist right around the Northern Hemisphere? Take a look at where those sounds are being heard. It isn't only in one continent. Another thing to consider is the very different geology of those other places the sounds are being heard. East and West Europe, Asia, UK… Why would those machines make any sound to be heard coming from the sky? You would think since the public have been told nothing about this vast tunnel building project supposedly going on 'they' would have worked out how not to have great honking horns coming down from the sky's alerting people. You would think at least one of those elites would have worked out a way to silence the noise from their tunnelling machines.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Tallone

Occams Razor says cut to the simplest answer, which to me would have to be (Z) - my own postulate. These are warnings aimed at particular areas, the places the sound is being heard (excluding hoaxes).

This has to be the worst application of Occam's Razor that I have seen..........this week.

"Warnings" you say?

Warning of what?

Can you provide a legitimate source that would support your theory?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

Its a postulate looking for evidence. This thread is an endeavour to provide evidence for and against. Okay? Good. Lets get started.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

Thank you VERY much. I've tried 3 times to do it and obviously FAIL
Did you happen to watch it? What are your thoughts on his idea?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Tallone

There are many machines that could possibly be in existence.

I can't be certain anything like this exists, but a while back a crazy conspiracy guy claimed that there were tunnel boring machines that would literally turn the earth in it's path into molten lava. The liquified earth would then be moved to the outer edges of the boring machine, where it was cooled, hardening into the tunnel walls.

Crazy it seems, but I could imagine it working on some level and for all I know these machines are actually causing the noises *que spooky music*

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by twistedroots

I agree with most of what he says about the videos that are being passed around right now with the metallic, machinery type of noise in the sky.

He seems to do a fair job of explaining what he feels the source of the noises are in these videos and is probably pretty accurate.

However, I do not agree that the noises being reported are based from any type of solar storm, though it is as possible as any other theory right now.

The internet has been around a few years now and has become increasingly crowded with people exploring different types of audio and visual effects. It could be that these noises have been heard in different periods throughout history, there was never a medium to report them in the past like there is now with the internet.

It could be the sun causing these sounds throughout many years and only now being noticed on a larger scale thanks to the recent advancement of the internet.

I personally do not believe this is the culprit behind the legitimate sounds, but any theory is as good as the theories I have, which are several, I've been thinking of this one more lately though; nature as the source, brought on by stress from our parasitic existence on Earth.

IIt hasn't been documented in the past what syphoning oil on such a massive scale, for such a long time, could cause Earth and Mother Nature to produce. Not to mention what the side effects may be from the massive pollution on the planet, also including radiation placed into the Earth, the water, and the air.
edit on 7-2-2012 by esteay812 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
The first video you posted. That's audio from the Kiev incident. Trust me, I know it. Too many people are attemptign to hoax this. The real noises sound like a large airplane that is far too low, and it continues on for five to fifteen minutes.

I don't have a problem with theory speculating, but you have to start off your thread with a video that is not one of the hoaxes.

I agree, what I've heard sounds nothing like what's on a lot of these videos

I have heard the low rumbling like a jet hovering, but not even close to being loud enough...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

I keep hearing witnesses describe that the noises were originating from "the sky". Not so sure about the tunneling theory.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by L00kingGlass

I keep hearing witnesses describe that the noises were originating from "the sky". Not so sure about the tunneling theory.

Well if the origin of the sound is far away you have no way of knowing where it comes from.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join