It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sounds warn us of incoming, and very soon...

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Oh brother.

So after 2013, we can toss this into the pile with all the other Chicken Little doom failures?

Cause that's what this is. Flavor of the month doom that expired once Labor Day hit. Just like white pants.

Notice how no one's talking about these "sounds" anymore? Why do you think that is?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

Notice how no one's talking about these "sounds" anymore? Why do you think that is?

It seems another sound has been reported over minneapolis suburb.'

Why do you think that is?

Good question however i believe those sounds were of as a warning. After all why would the whole Coast Rico coast hear it as well?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
this phenomenon was very interesting. Still is.
Im not talking about the fake hornets of doom, but the actual real sounds.
The humming and buzzing, the clanking, and booming, the jet noise.

but then it all just stopped.

Internet phenomena or real phenomena?
Was it all a hoax?

or is it now beeing covered up?

Does anyone have any new information regarding this whole subject?
If it is real I think it should not be forgotten..

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienDNA
this phenomenon was very interesting. Still is.
Im not talking about the fake hornets of doom, but the actual real sounds.
The humming and buzzing, the clanking, and booming, the jet noise.

but then it all just stopped.

Internet phenomena or real phenomena?
Was it all a hoax?

or is it now beeing covered up?

Does anyone have any new information regarding this whole subject?
If it is real I think it should not be forgotten..

I sort of have an idea of what they might be coming from after sifting through all the video's and stories. I think the video titled "UFO makes terrifying sound" brings us the answer. Plus the Chinese video of a craft and strange sounds. Also a post about how the sounds reminded a lady of a UFO encounter in the past. You've got to think we may be dealing with some kind of communications device gone haywire and the they go into time as well perhaps if there craft alters time.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo

I sort of have an idea of what they might be coming from after sifting through all the video's and stories. I think the video titled "UFO makes terrifying sound" brings us the answer. Plus the Chinese video of a craft and strange sounds. Also a post about how the sounds reminded a lady of a UFO encounter in the past. You've got to think we may be dealing with some kind of communications device gone haywire and the they go into time as well perhaps if there craft alters time.

Interesting.
But I could not find any video titled exactly that. :/

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
There are lots of these threads and sounds, and they all sound the same, and they all started a few years ago.

Fracking.

Fracking uses many gangs of pumps mounted on 18 wheel truck trailers.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
wow i thought it was only 4 pages long...

well here goes:

It's a rural and quiet area of NY State called the "Catskills" which is legendary for having booms & rumblings heard by people even before the American Colonies came into being...

the 'sky sounds' are described as being either a humm, or trumpets or booms or rolling thunders...

It seems that the 'sky noises' are spreading all across the USA and much of all the global northern hemisphere as well... (
We should investigate the smaller area called the 'Catskills' in NY State which has a reletively small area which had this phenomena going on for hundreds of years.....

i would suggest someone should investigate this area to see if a reason or cause can be found for the source of that communities strange 'sky noises' and see if we can apply that reason/cause to the rest of the nation and world where these mysterious sounds occur

i would cite the legend of rip van winkle as a source which acknowledges the actual existance of those mysterious booms/cannon thunder/ rumblings almost everyday up in the rural Catskills in NY State

...Without exchanging words, the two hike up to an amphitheatre-like hollow in which Rip (van Winkle) discovers the source of previously-heard thunderous noises: there is a group of other ornately-dressed, silent, bearded men who are playing nine-pins...

from wiki & the continuing reality of the all-too-unanswerable
Catskill Mountains... booms & rumblings which were/are still heard even on clear days
en.wikipedia.org...

i wish to add a few of my own "answers" to your OP List as to what may be causing the 'sky noises'

(f)... plants & trees.... yes... they do communicate,
the trees cry out from the clear-cutting type of tree 'harvesting'
(g) ...plants... the all too numberous fields of grain crops that get mangled for the creation of crop circles are crying out in despair & pain...it is only recently that crops have learned the frequency which humans hear
(h) ...UFOs are inter-dimensional craft, creating wormholes to enter & depart from our world...& when a portal slams shut we hear it

those are my three (3) personal favorite theories... the rest are not so substantial, so should not be shared... thank you

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
OP here. Well, I stepped out for a while and took some time getting back, but wow 28 pages. Obviously some interest in this subject.

I am surprised no one has mentioned this yet. If this is indeed a warning as I proposed at the top of the thread, it is most likely to be a warning about ISON. There is your incoming. If this blows over, AND the phenomenon was (is?) genuine, then it may not be a warning after all.

ISON folks. ISON.

Just putting it out there.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Tallone

ISON was making sounds in the sky well over a year ago? Then this is gonna be one h'ova comet!

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
The warning and what the 'whatever' it warns of don't necessarily have the same source.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Tallone
The warning and what the 'whatever' it warns of don't necessarily have the same source.

I was just playing around. No, ISON's coming and going will be fine, no danger to earth or even Mars. I was more worried about mars and the wonderful rovers getting sandblasted.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
In my younger days I lived near an industrial estate that was having a major road built nearby. Then I lived where a huge supermarket was being built and now I live on top of a mountain with roadworks being heard from down the valley below.

All of the noises in the youtube vids seem similar to me.

The vast majority seem to be the building of foundations, tunnels, metal scraping against metal.

I feel the noises could be regular construction. I'm not going to rule out fracking though.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Tallone

nevermind....
edit on 29-10-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
my 2cents - the underground railway and cities being built - cause these stresses.
5. Digging, digging is everywhere. The U.S. has no nuclear enemies, yet it is digging huge underground facilities in inhospitable regions difficult for the masses to reach. Why? On the other hand, the Chinese tend to think collectively, and China is digging extraordinary subway complexes under most of its major cities in a crash program that seems odd in terms of timing and scope. See, for example, the NY Times article by Keith Bradsher, 27 March 2009. Subways are, of course, conveniently located underground tunnels, and such tunnels could house millions of people in an emergency. Russia announced in 2011 that it is adding 5,000 new nuclear bomb shelters in Moscow, enabling it to protect all of Moscow's residents. The program is to be rushed so that it is finished in 2012. Why? Russia has no nuclear enemies. Russia's new subway systems have also been place deeper than needed so that they can be used as deep emergency shelters. Again, why? Why all these preparations, and why the rush?

they want to save their own worthless criminal hides - building these w/ the taxpayer money.

big BERTHA

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

JibaJaba

The U.S. has no nuclear enemies, yet it is digging huge underground facilities in inhospitable regions difficult for the masses to reach.

Star for you.

Good point. I would like to refine it further if I may. 'The US should have no nuclear enemies'. After all, nations are potentially each others enemies by virtue of the creation of nation states evolving directly out of the capitalist system's requirement for competition (i.e. the free market)- over natural resources not spread equally around the globe in each country and so on...
Nuclear weapons have not been used on a major city in an act of war since Nagasaki, supposedly because that kind of war assures mutual destruction if nothing else. But yes, as you say, there we do find the digging of presumably massive underground developments like the (now on the Internet at least) legendary vast tunnel system across the the continent. We might well ask, is this very large expenditure of public taxes a good investment? and why?

Still, don't disregard ISON.

I realise it is a comet and comets 'come and go' and almost always without most of the general public noticing them. ISON is different for a number of reasons. For those who think it is just 'another comet', take note of the trajectory of this one. Take note also of the Mars coma effect just a few days ago when ISON passed that planet. That was electrical interaction. Note also the interaction between comets and the sun's surface when they go sun-i-cidal or their trajectory merely takes them close to the sun.

Watch what happens when ISON swings around the sun toward the end of November and past Mercury, just a few weeks away now. What happens to Mercury will very likely be what happens to us (more or less) just one month later when the path of ISON is the closest to Earth.

The coming of ISON seems to be the most likely candidate for any warning of 'incoming' by strange noises heard around the Earth.

BTW take a look at the Strange Sounds Tracker - Google Maps, you will need to move across to the USA / Europe and use the zoom function. Should the close proximity of ISON 'prod' the sun to release a very large CME from the sun, the result of it striking the globe on the winter tilt of the globe (kind of southwest to northeast) would surely cast a licking blow to the face of the planet that would follow the diagonal of the main locations flagged on that map. Take a look. You will need to pull it across and down to where the bulk of the locations flagged are shown, across the US and Europe. I am not saying it will leave a large burn mark, just that this may be the path where in certain locations the effect will be felt the most. Like locations flagged. Zooming back and forth you will see the diagonal lash-like effect.

Maybe the sounds warn about precise locations where caution is warranted.

Interesting anyway.
edit on 29-10-2013 by Tallone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Star for you. I liiiike a bit of horsing around.

Check out the lack of quality images by the usual suspects. Compare the lack with close ups of visiting but very distant asteroids, and the moons of the planets in our own system, more distant than ISON has come to our orbiting image capturing satellites. Now why do you think we don't get to see any of that. Could be a for a number of reasons, all of them suggesting there is something about ISON TPTB do not want the masses to know.

You won't find any close up or detailed image of ISON anywhere on the Internet. Let us know if you do though.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

How about all of the underground tunnels, air shafts, water, gas, electric that must be redirected underground unbeknownst to the American People, and add the Fracking to that with rock shifting due to change in pressures?

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Tallone
You won't find any close up or detailed image of ISON anywhere on the Internet. Let us know if you do though.

Well that is because our good friends at NASA lost contact with their Comet-Hunting Deep Impact Spacecraft conveniently back in September. Hmmm, Interesting timing. ~$heopleNation

NASA Loses Contact With Comet-Hunting Deep Impact Spacecraft

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

Add to that the recent shut down of the US government websites, and particularly the NASA site. A trial run?

Ah but evidence for the possibility of a giant conspiracy just keep building their very own mountain on the near horizon.
People are being encouraged to think of ISON as 'just another comet'. A little like the disappointing comet Elenin. Thinking back to Elenin, remember all those stories? It has the shape of something engineered. It shows evidence of being piloted or at least being intelligent redirected - changing course, etc. It has a mysterious shield. It mysterious disappears. It splits into two. And so on.

It was almost as though we were being prepped for ISON - the sky is falling again. Yes right, Chicken Little.

Another thing to consider, and you can see it throughout this thread and many others on ATS. Particularly those to do with Fukushima fallout, and those pointing out the propaganda campaign being waged to promote an attack and invasion of Syria. It doesn't really matter whether you are or are not in agreement with the OP, you can still see the methodical and concentrated form of these paid-for attacks. You can tell when TPTB wish to disappear a story. They send in all of the professional trolls to shoot it down. There are a good few posts on this thread that appear to fit with that group - as apart from bored 14 year olds looking for some fun.

ISON is either the BIG diversion from the real event, the economic and financial collapse underway worldwide. or through some strange synchronicity the arrival of the comet and whatever may be incoming as a result is occurring at the worst possible time for TPTB. Hmmmm.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Tallone

Yeah to address your point about Syria, my how that non-stop 24/7 brainwashing of the herds mass-media campaign came to a complete halt overnight, now did it not?

These bought and paid for slime balls don't even attempt to hide their orchestrated campaigns anymore. When the results are not what they predicted, they simply order their lap dogs in the media to pull the plug.

Yeah, It's unbelievable how ignorant and stuck on the stupid wagon most people are. It's just pick up where you left off now until we bake you idiots another cake of lies once again down the road. It's back to business as usual until the next fabricated threat that they will try to feed everyone. It's unbelievable really.

Meanwhile, Fukushima continues to poison the entire Pacific. ~$heopleNation

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31 >>

join