It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sounds warn us of incoming, and very soon...

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by diablo222

Hmmm interesting. Would reeeally prefer first hand witness reports with descriptions for the Sound Tracker, but the newspaper reports will do for this one.
Added Clintonville, WI to the Sound Tracker

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I found this today:
Strange Sounds Announce The Moshiach is Here

Pretty interesting..just thought I'd share.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Can we replace the "very soon" in the thread title with something a bit more accurate?

Maybe "some unknown time in the future"?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I know this has nothing to do with this thread but I have to report this. At aprox. 5:00 P.M. today, 04/22/2012 we thought we heard what was thunder outside, we stepped outside and for the next 30 minutes the thunder sound continued at the same sound in the same place in the sky, it did not move location, and was loud enough that many familys heard it here in rural Tennessee. I checked the weather and no storm clouls were over us at the time so I called the weather service and was told that this never happens in one location, thunder just rumbles and moves on, never 30 minutes in one location. There was no lightening, but as it started to subside it rained for aprox. 5 minutes, and now the skys are clear. Strange happening I would say yes, and to add another strange thing, I went to record it and my camera quit working, and the batteries were new and fresh. I have never seen or heard anything like this before. Any Ideas out there of what this might have been?? Because this was just strange!!!!!!!!
After this I just don`t know what to believe anymore, This was loud and intense, and very abnormal.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by thunder57

Hi Thunder57. I think this sound as you report it fits very well with what we have in the thread. I will place mark the location and include the details of your post in the Sound Tracker Map. But first can give you me a more precise location in Tennessee. It is a fairly big area. The benefit of the place markers on the map is to offer a chance for people to find patterns. Can you give me a location where you heard it?

If you are not keen about giving away your location a general area say within say a 15 mile diameter of where you were when you heard the sound in Tennessee is okay. Lets just say you were visiting the location because planting the place marker bang on it is best. More recent reports from hearers of the sound suggest an extreme narrow focus to the degree it is being heard in less than a kilometer circumference.

edit on 28-4-2012 by Tallone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
New Johnsonville, Tennessee

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I found this video on youtube this also has similar sounds herd from all over the world it cant be Coincidence.!!
www.youtube.com...
edit on 29-4-2012 by oldnikolas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

edit on 29-4-2012 by oldnikolas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I thought I'd add my own two cents to this thread. I'll link you to the thread I made on the subject. I never heard the sound again after that night, but since my folks heard it too, I didn't immediately write it off.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Feel free to add my location to the sound map.

-TS

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
They should stick to radio.......Acting is not there thing

video reminded me of a bad redo of clover field

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
In searcing you tube I found several videos of the thunder sounds like what we heard here some lasting as long as 45 minutes, I listened and most are exactly what we heard here.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Also, Coincidence, I do not believe in, because everything happens for a reason. The reason for this though still remains a mystery to be solved. I feel the clues are out there and now all it takes is to put all the facts together and see where they lead to. Everything is not just cut and dry, there has to be a slip up somewhere and when many brains are working together to solve it then all things will come to light. But with all things, it takes working together like we all should have been doing since the beginning of all this. This is just my opinion but it feels logical.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by thunder57

New Johnsonville, Tennessee added to the Sound Tracker Google Map. Thank you for your detailed report!!

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by oldnikolas

Southwest corner of New York added to the Sound Tracker Google Map. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
radio station hoax

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Check this out and see if you think there is not some consistency between US faultlines and the locations of the strange sounds we have been collecting on the SOUND TRACKER GOOGLE MAP.

A USGS map of the US fault lines.

Sourced from a 2010 entry in Huffingpost.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

What do you think? It seems interesting that those areas on the USGS map above with the lowest hazard potential appear to have few of no reported localities where the strange sound (as defined in the thread) has been reported. Texas is the only apparent outlier here. But then there is the blue spot in Texas I guess is where Fredericksburg is located and one of the strange sound reports comes from there.
edit on 22-9-2012 by
edit on 22-9-2012 by Tallone because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
seems like they're hearing sky stuff

also in Reno, NV too?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by atsandy

Reno, Nevada now added to the SOUND TRACKER GOOGLE MAP.

There seems to be next to nothing showing up in the central states of North America. Similarly for locations outside of the US that have been reported on the thread. It would seem the distribution of the majority of sound(s) events is around or close to the edges of continents. Saskatchewan being something of an anomaly. Interesting.

I saw mention just a little while back that a Russian scientist, an expert in seismology (I think that was his field) published an article in which he pointed out the sudden increase and record number of large earthquakes points to the earth's crust breaking up all over the globe.

Someone who knows something about things seismic might like to chime in.
edit on 7-11-2012 by Tallone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
How much longer before we can move this over to Skunk Works?

Nothing appears to be incoming and the "very soon" ship certainly sailed months ago.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

What is your hurry then?

'Very soon' has not come and gone. 2013 is 'very soon' if you have a ten, or twenty year plan.

Next year is 'very soon' - soon enough. Don't be too impatient to write off a warning.

Go to the youtube link given by the OP ---- on the much more recent thread here.
edit on 8-11-2012 by Tallone because: because: ---- you need to watch the news videos by SuspiciousObserver most mornings

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join