It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sounds warn us of incoming, and very soon...

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakdaddy70
reply to post by freakdaddy70

Here is the video I promised. You will need headphones to hear, and you will be listening for a low frequency hum that makes a series of long and short beeps, kind of like a morse code signal. Sorry for the quality, but my phone just doesn't catch the full sound. I will try to record again if it comes back.

Just for fun, I wrote the sounds down as I heard them as dots and dashes, and used a morse code translator. I came up with "IemitIkum" or "I emit I kum" and then just a bunch of random letters. This in no way is accurate, and with a lot of garble. It was just me thinking "what if". Would love to hear some of your inputs as to what you hear it say.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Tallone

According to that map you posted, the weird sounds aren't warning us all. They're just warning the first world countries. I wonder why?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakdaddy70

Just for fun, I wrote the sounds down as I heard them as dots and dashes, and used a morse code translator. I came up with "IemitIkum" or "I emit I kum" and then just a bunch of random letters. This in no way is accurate, and with a lot of garble. It was just me thinking "what if". Would love to hear some of your inputs as to what you hear it say.

This is fun!
I'd love to see the random letters that follow. We never know...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

According to that map you posted, the weird sounds aren't warning us all. They're just warning the first world countries. I wonder why?

Ahhh, but I don't say they are warning 'us'! You are making two big assumptions there. 1. There is an intention behind the warnings. 2. They are aimed at particular identities, as in me or you.

My own thoughts are posted above already so I will leave you to go back and read if you want. But your question can be answered easily enough I think. In the interests of all things transparent you need to know I have set aside fatalistic and mystical explanations. What interests me is to understand the mechanics and dynamic processes that might actually save people by getting them to ask the crucial questions (a big aim :@@
. Be really good if geo and astro physicists leap in here.

Firstly, these strange sounds can be treated as warnings without the necessity they must be intended (by some entity) as warnings (to us/you/me/whoever). Look at it this way, rumblings from a volcano are considered a warning, so are rumblings from some beast we approach. Treating the notion of warning in this way renders both assumptions redundant. And these sounds are being reported not just in the UK, Europe, and the North American continent. Appears to me at least to be a definite lack of any particular prejudice toward an us or a them.

Mapping the sound reveals clear clusters of occurrence, indicating those who may need to be particularly concerned are those populations in those areas the sound is reported. BTW this also means with enough data and some collation we may get some ideas of the kind of natural threat involved - I am making the assumption myself these are natural forces at work and not the product of malevolent minds (on or off world).

And all of this does not mean though the strange sounds are not occurring elsewhere in the world - only that there are no reports of the sounds. Does a falling tree in a forest make a sound if no one is there to hear it?

edit on 7-3-2012 by Tallone because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-3-2012 by Tallone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Hey freakydaddy. I like you.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Tallone

Thank you....

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Just for fun, I wrote the sounds down as I heard them as dots and dashes, and used a morse code translator. I came up with "IemitIkum" or "I emit I kum" and then just a bunch of random letters. This in no way is accurate, and with a lot of garble.

Seriously though. If you have unlocked the code then what you have there is seriously scary in and of itself, never mind the idea the strange sounds are warnings. But why would any entity want to tell us they are coming in morse code? Who would they be wanting to tell? The last few old timers and aficionados of old time communication by radio telegraph? Wouldn't they be aiming to feed into the technology we already have in place? Digital and come to that why wouldn't they simply try holograms since we are such a visually focused lot these days? Either would get the message direct to TPB as well as to more or less the entire global population. Novel ideas and certainly worth a discussion, but I don't think morse code is going to be giving us the kind of help out we need here.

My personal view anyway is these strange sounds warn us in the same kind of way a rumble preceding an eruption or a thunderstorm warn us of something specific incoming. Only in this case we need to know the cause in order to know what may be about to hit us, most particularly those areas where the strange sound occurrences are forming clusters on the map.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Tallone

I think Chicago has already been mapped, but I have heard this "jet engine with no plane" sound at least twice since autumn. My husband and I live on Lake Michigan in Chicago and I have heard this sound.....like a jet that's flying low....in the wee hours of the am. I suffer horrid insomnia and have heard this sound at around 3am when no jets are flying overhead. I have unobstructed views being as I live right on the lake and have never seen anything flying in the air. The sound is pretty notable and makes the hair on my arms stand up...strange.

either one day we'll all find out WTF this sound may be...or like most things....we'll never know what that sound signifies...

Peace, Ya'll

d(-_-)b

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Cornczech

Added Chicago, Lake Michigan to the Sound Tracker. Good description!!

One thing I will add in here - since I we don't want too many posts by Tallone filling up the thread - is make sure the sound is actually coming from the sky, outside of the building you live in. I don't think this is going to affect people in North America/Canada all that much but especially check when you hear the noise at night. Here's why.

The reason is people, especially kids, play online war games at night. There are many who like hear the big rumbles out of the speaker below their feet rather than use a headset. These games often have a continual low frequency rumble going on in the background. Easy to mistake it for something going on outside. And, low frequency sounds carry a long way particularly through the right medium such as concrete pillars in an apartment complex. Just a thought.

So definitely check the sound is outside and coming from the sky, and not your neighbors home, or kids bedroom.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tallone

Just for fun, I wrote the sounds down as I heard them as dots and dashes, and used a morse code translator. I came up with "IemitIkum" or "I emit I kum" and then just a bunch of random letters. This in no way is accurate, and with a lot of garble.

Seriously though. If you have unlocked the code then what you have there is seriously scary in and of itself, never mind the idea the strange sounds are warnings. But why would any entity want to tell us they are coming in morse code? Who would they be wanting to tell? The last few old timers and aficionados of old time communication by radio telegraph? Wouldn't they be aiming to feed into the technology we already have in place? Digital and come to that why wouldn't they simply try holograms since we are such a visually focused lot these days? Either would get the message direct to TPB as well as to more or less the entire global population. Novel ideas and certainly worth a discussion, but I don't think morse code is going to be giving us the kind of help out we need here.

My personal view anyway is these strange sounds warn us in the same kind of way a rumble preceding an eruption or a thunderstorm warn us of something specific incoming. Only in this case we need to know the cause in order to know what may be about to hit us, most particularly those areas where the strange sound occurrences are forming clusters on the map.

Like I said, I did this for fun, and there was too much garble to completely make out. As for morse code, I do think it would be a likely way to communicate if you where an alien civilization say within 50 light years out or so, and you where responding from your home planet. Our first radio waves that we as humans ever put out there was over 100 years ago, and we used morse code. If you where listening for a signal, and found one, you would respond with the same, but it would take the same time to come back, (50 years out, 50 years back). In all honesty I don't believe this is a biological signal, I believe it most likely is a type of harmonics from solar and galactic radiation penetrating our atmosphere. We are living in strange times, and there are a lot of things happening that we as humans have not experienced in our recorded time (pole shifts, innersteller clouds, galactic centers, etc). I for one love the unknown, if it's end days, so be it, but if we make it, it makes for a good story...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Oh would this ever be an interesting story for the future. I think someone posted at the beginning of the thread they'd like to revisit the subject on ATS after the dust settles if some type of apocalyptic event occurs, presuming there is still an ATS. But I guess that kind of future time line would likely rule out the Internet being reestablished anything like it is now.

If you do take the strange sounds as warnings from the perspective of an intent behind the warning then it would seem there is a likelihood the events being warned of are survivable if action is taken, ahhh perhaps getting away from those cluster zones. I can see how this could be taken to be a positive because it indicates there are entities out there that care, and they are saying we can do something to help ourselves.

edit on 8-3-2012 by Tallone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Another site with several videos appearing quite genuine is here.

edit on 10-3-2012 by Tallone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Sound tracker just 53 short of a thousand views.

Some threads on the topic of CMEs and also extreme storms recently on ATS and I reckon there to be an association with the strange sounds. I recommend checking them out and watching developments as the months pass. I do not think the storms, and earthquakes either are linked directly to the strange sounds only that the phenomena are the result of the same cause. I am not saying expect storms and earthquakes to be swarming or for extreme events of these kinds in localities where clusters of strange sounds are showing up throughout the year ahead. But do continue to suspect the strange sound phenomena is genuine and will in all likelihood turn out to be a warning for those localities in which it occurs of what we cannot be sure.

My thoughts are the strange sound phenomena is related to the sun activity and many on this thread and others I have pointed to show evidence to support this claim. CMEs are expected to peak early-ish 2013. The strange sound may taken to be a warning those particular areas are more susceptible than most to the effects of the CMEs. Warning should not be ignored.

Still no investigative stories from MSN (not holding my breath there), nor public revelations by scientists of ongoing research into the phenomena. An overwhelming silence. The same overwhelming silence that is shown by MSN and official science bodies to Fukushima and the radiation threat on going.

edit on 10-3-2012 by Tallone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Hey, haven't been able to get on for a while, and haven't had a chance to catch up on the posts. Just wanted to say for the sound tracker, you've put I heard it in december 2012
and to be more specific for it, I'm in Peel.

Heard the noise again today, after not hearing it for about ten days. This was at 8 THIS MORNING, I haven't previously heard it in the day time. This did mean I could have a look around for any sign of where the noise came from though, but I couldn't see anything and it wasn't a very clear morning. I did try to record it but I have a blackberry and it's useless at most things, and being that time there was quite a bit of traffic and next doors dog wouldn't stop barking (not necessarily at the noise, very yappy little dog) if I hear it again I will try again.

I really, really don't think it's anything to do with digging tunnels. The Isle of Man's far too small, and people talk far too much. Although now I'm writing that, there is alot of air raid shelters dotted about so you wouldn't need to notice any new entrances, however there aren't any near where I am (that I know of, but I will research that now- damn OCD
)

Would be nice to know what it is though, although it doesn't feel threatening to me but that might just be because it's coming familiar now.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I truly believe these are alien craft emitting linear sound waves through conduits because there are things going wrong on these craft, it could be a plea for help from beings in what they call universe machines.

read my posts about my experience with these beings.

i may know wheere the strange sounds are from

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by lauraiom

Okay. Fixed the place marker. It now reads Peel, Isle of Man. Thanks for the added information.

BTW I have heard the sound several times myself.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Ok so just wait a minute here..

What sounds are we talking about in this thread? I think its important that we actually do not just take all wierd sounds and lump them together in ONE category.

First we have the "hum". That is one anomaly. I believe this to be real. What it is - what do we have so far? Could someone sum it all up for me? Its been around for many years so at least a few valid theories should exist. Im leaning towards it NOT being paranormal or "alien" or what have you, but something man made and/or natural.

Secondly, the "Siren". I personally think that one is a hoax. I might have missed some definite proof of its existence though, but not that I can recall. Just bogus videos on Youtube.

Thirdly we have the "jet noise". I believe this is real. However, I also believe it can be explained in many cases.
It might actually BE a jet, just that you cannot see it for whatever reason. It also might be something paranormal, Im dying to see some evidence point to either explanation.

And also I would like to point out there are ALOT of different threads here on ATS about strange noises, could we please delete some of them and stick to THREE different ones? "Hum", "Siren", and "Jet".

At the moment its all very confusing to get a complete picture of what is what.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Booming and shaking a mystery in Clintonville, WI

There is a lot of bangin' and shakin' going on in Clintonville, authorities said Monday. Specifically, an undetermined number of residents on the northeast side of town are telling authorities that they are hearing a sound like loud banging. And their homes are shaking as a result.

Looks like the noises in the sky have made their way to Wisconsin...

Kuss said residents said the noise sounded like thunder rolling in. "And their houses would shake," she said.

Link below:

From the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Here's another article about the "shaking in Wisconsin" - with a nice juicy quote:

City administrator Lisa Kuss says the first calls came in around 9:30 p.m. Sunday with people saying they felt their homes shaking. They felt like it was coming from underground. Some people describe it like a thunderstorm was approaching.

Link below:

Story

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by alienDNA

You are late to the game, we have covered this all ready. See the older pages on thread. We are working on the basis the strange sounds fit with a set of parameters. One of these is the sound is a rumble, that is principally a rumble rather than a whistle or a horn or the noise from War of the Worlds etc. We are looking at a low pitch sound, often felt in the body...
This is covered in several posts earlier and repeated. See these for the likely criteria.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join