It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sounds warn us of incoming, and very soon...

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Hi everyone.....I haven't been around for awhile...but I keep checking the posts...a lot of information! After looking at the map, I am perplexed. Nothing from Asia or Africa.....only one from Australia. Does that coincide with fracking activity?

See this post by UnlimitedSky on a different thread. Pierre van Ryneveld, Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa. Just outside of Pretoria. I haven't put it on the Sound Tracker (started by TimeToThink somewhere above
) thinking maybe instead of redoing what others have already done we can have a google map showing the reports included within this thread.

There is also a report from Kota Samarahan, Malaysia, (Sarawak one of the two states on the island of Borneo) officially explained as noise from palm oil production, but apparently this explanation has been rejected by people in the locality. See here. Also in Seoul, South Korea.
Beijing, China has at least one report and is included in the Seekstress map.

For me the association of fracking is about as convincing as the tunnel machine theory. Not saying those activities would not produce strange sounds but I would expect in both cases it would be emanating from the earth rather than the sky which is asserted in many of the detailed genuine sounding reports. In the first case, yes some occurrences are in areas where fracking is done, but I would say at the very least a good third of the reports on this thread are in areas where fracking to the best of my knowledge is not happening in that vicinity. In the second case, there would have to be tunnelling machines in strange places - like the Isle of Man, or Sarawak in Borneo for just two examples - and in many places where you might well expect the elite to be excavating vast cavernous spaces for their benefit you find no reports at all.

edit on 24-2-2012 by Tallone because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-2-2012 by Tallone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Hi everyone, I'm a music producer and I own a professional studio. I work with tv and film music on a daily basis.

Maybe I can be of some help here.
Honestly, all the movies I watched so far have flaws (I didn't see all of them thou). The "good ones" are trickier but can be spotted by trained ears, and eyes. I consider the "911" one a good hoax.

I'm not saying the phenomenon is or isn't real. But these videos just don't seem to be right and one should look for more solid data.

As far as I know the witnesses hear a constant pitch sound, right? So we are talking about what seems to be fixed sound sources, otherwise there would be some Doppler effect.

Maybe this is a good start...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Tallone

Thanks, Tallone ...going to look at those links. I have to check the fracking in NY, because there was a ban on it....so none near me as far as I know. So for all the debunkers out there....keep searching....I am not going by videos, I am going by my own ears. My daughter was with me the other night and said she didn't hear it....but she is a teenager and is not usually paying attention anyway. I am usually up all hours so I am going to be checking.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordAdef
Hi everyone, I'm a music producer and I own a professional studio. I work with tv and film music on a daily basis.

Maybe I can be of some help here.
Honestly, all the movies I watched so far have flaws (I didn't see all of them thou). The "good ones" are trickier but can be spotted by trained ears, and eyes. I consider the "911" one a good hoax.

I'm not saying the phenomenon is or isn't real. But these videos just don't seem to be right and one should look for more solid data.

As far as I know the witnesses hear a constant pitch sound, right? So we are talking about what seems to be fixed sound sources, otherwise there would be some Doppler effect.

Maybe this is a good start...

Have you watched the one from Florida? It was the first one I saw and I believe it is on this thread a page or two back. Watch it!! Notice the end where there is a large flash in the sky and then the sound stops. I believe it to be a fireball/meteroid. I am still researching and the more I research the more I believe it is cosmic related. As our atmosphere changes and the magnetic field weakens the sounds from said fireballs are immense and long lasting until they reach the surface of the earth.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321
reply to post by Tallone

I've heard this rumble? too, here in Central NY, lasts about twenty minutes to half an hour and seemed to be in a north westerly direction. To be honest, don't really have a clue what it is, I'm leaning towards the thought that it's something possibly brushing our atmosphere. Has anyone compared the sound to the suns activity?

when I was a kid, living with my parent's cottage on Cayuga lake [middle of the finger lakes]
the older cottagers, all local residents, talked about the "Cayuga Drums"! Booming sounds heard out in the middle of this two mile wide lake. The cayuga/seneca indians knew this sound well. only appears once in a while. the locals thought that it was natural gas bubbles coming to the surface of the lake.

cayuga drums

the article about these drum sounds.

freestone

The lake drums

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
hi all.

I have seen some of these videos now. And the ones on other sites, i try to watch the sound videos that have a higher chance of being non-fakes.

There were several that seemed to me to have an Interesting "gut-feel" to them, for me!

I have a creative x-fi xtreme game soundcard with "pro" studio monitor speakers. a Tad better than most good computer speakers.

I could "swear" that I am hearing a background, in the sounds, a interweaving of human voices! like of a roomful of people babbling very fast speaking. This embedded in the roaring whooshing mechanical sounds.

my Immediate theory: electromagnetic energy in the high atmosphere *and* from the earth's core is causing a bleed through from the realms of Spirit, the afterlife, heaven, dimensions! the voices of the souls are heard!
[newagers write about the 2012 "ascension" and how the 'walls" between the earth material plane and the astral/spirit planes, are getting thinner! soon, some say, heaven and the earth will be the same place!]

does anyone here know of sound videos where there are voices or singing heard, as part of the overall sounds?

freestone

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by freestonew
hi all.

I have seen some of these videos now. And the ones on other sites, i try to watch the sound videos that have a higher chance of being non-fakes.

There were several that seemed to me to have an Interesting "gut-feel" to them, for me!

I have a creative x-fi xtreme game soundcard with "pro" studio monitor speakers. a Tad better than most good computer speakers.

I could "swear" that I am hearing a background, in the sounds, a interweaving of human voices! like of a roomful of people babbling very fast speaking. This embedded in the roaring whooshing mechanical sounds.

my Immediate theory: electromagnetic energy in the high atmosphere *and* from the earth's core is causing a bleed through from the realms of Spirit, the afterlife, heaven, dimensions! the voices of the souls are heard!
[newagers write about the 2012 "ascension" and how the 'walls" between the earth material plane and the astral/spirit planes, are getting thinner! soon, some say, heaven and the earth will be the same place!]

does anyone here know of sound videos where there are voices or singing heard, as part of the overall sounds?

freestone

I have come to almost the same conclusion. Its definitely spiritual too! I have not heard the voices....can you embed a recording of what you are referring to?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

Not an expert but I think its the Earth's crust moving due to the very hot molten inner core getting soft which will result in the crust shifting. Do not think its from space as space is more like a vacuum so sound is not audible.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
This is the beginning of project blue beam. Subtle introduction to get the people stirred up, then...BLAM. Alien "disclosure"

The sounds do sound unlike anything I've heard before though.

These sounds could be real or could be a hoax. Until i have heard the noises myself, im undecided.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
Have you watched the one from Florida? It was the first one I saw and I believe it is on this thread a page or two back. Watch it!! Notice the end where there is a large flash in the sky and then the sound stops. I believe it to be a fireball/meteroid. I am still researching and the more I research the more I believe it is cosmic related. As our atmosphere changes and the magnetic field weakens the sounds from said fireballs are immense and long lasting until they reach the surface of the earth.

Hi MamaJ, yes I did. I honestly think the Florida video is a hoax. I should spend more time on its analisys, but I already pinpointed a couple of flaws in it. I would be very happy to share them with you. Today I extracted the audio from the video and managed to isolate the "sound" from the rest. The "strange sound" was badly edited in one point, leaving a gap in the noise flux. The two bits of joined audio don't match. Hoax.

An audio hoax is a lot easier and faster to produce then an image hoax. Everyone can already detect the "War of the worlds" hoax videos. But the Hum ones are equally easy to make, but more difficult to debunk.

I'm not a debunker! But....

The point is...if the phenomenon is real (I thing it is) it looks as thou there is a group of people orchestrating a disinformation campaign with those hoax videos. The thing gets so spread out that one cannot really understand what's going on.

edit on 27-2-2012 by LordAdef because:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Notice the end where there is a large flash in the sky and then the sound stops. I believe it to be a fireball/meteroid.

There is an interesting idea here: have you thought that if the large flash is related to the noise then it would be possible to measure the distance where the sound was coming from? Sound is slower than light, simple math. Even the direction is given by the video. She claims the sound was coming from beyond the trees.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I haven't been following this but the sound is weird here is another possible conspiracy type explanation that popped into my head you can add to the mix if you like. Maybe it is a siren of sort for the elites that they have so much time to get to there bunkers before D Day so to speak? Anyway that possibility is as good as any.

I think most likely it is a spontaneous hoax over the internet. Someone did a youtube and others copied the idea. But who knows really. I try to follow my intuition as best I can and I have no impending sense of doom or urgency although we will definitely have a currency/economic collapse but I have a strange sort of calm/peace about the whole thing..

edit on 27-2-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordAdef

Notice the end where there is a large flash in the sky and then the sound stops. I believe it to be a fireball/meteroid.

There is an interesting idea here: have you thought that if the large flash is related to the noise then it would be possible to measure the distance where the sound was coming from? Sound is slower than light, simple math. Even the direction is given by the video. She claims the sound was coming from beyond the trees.

I have thought and researched a lot of possibilities.

It could be simple... en.wikipedia.org... People have been hearing noises for many years.

It could be a meteoroid. en.wikipedia.org...

We are in a busy part of space and as the magnetosphere is weak, suns magnetosphere is weak, in combination with the interstellar cloud we are in, geomagnetic storms and so on. It could be a combination of sorts. Shoot...even schools of dolphins can produce sounds. I am still left to ponder.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
That Florida video a page or two back is EXACTLY what I heard in Palm Desert 3 years ago. I believe it to be genuine whereas the "trumpets" videos are the hoaxes.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The aliens are coming...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOrrTH
That Florida video a page or two back is EXACTLY what I heard in Palm Desert 3 years ago. I believe it to be genuine whereas the "trumpets" videos are the hoaxes.

Hi NOrrTh, fantastic. Could you give us some details? I'm interested to know how loud the sound was. Cheers

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
This is a first time post for me, and this topic has become personal. I live in the Southern California area, out in the Mojave desert, and for the past few months, I've been occasionally hearing strange electric type hums in the air all around in the early mornings (5:00 to 6:00 am). I would think I'm going nuts!! if it wasn't for my dog freaking out. The first time I heard it, (few months back) my dog was barking and running around, I went out to quiet him, and noticed this weird hum in the air. It sounded like a mic being plugged in and out of a speaker, and was randomly going on and off like dot and dash in a morse code signal. It seemed to be coming from the west, but was echoing of the mountains to the south, it felt loud, but didn't sound loud, and I couldn't find a source. I listen for a while, and kinda dismissed for the time being. A few weeks later, same kinda morning, my dog doing the same thing, and my other dog missing. I'm looking all over for my dog (under the bed, in the kids room, outside, etc), I go outside on my back porch and I hear this stupid sound! I'm still calling for my lost dog, I'm yelling at my barking dog, and this sound seems to be all around, and then all of a sudden it just seems to vibrate next to my right ear. I jump, thinking a humming bird is mistaking my ear for a flower, (nothing there!!). That freaked me out, I walk out further, calling for my dog, when it happened again, with me jumping for the second time. At this time I'm starting to run late for work, and I gave up the search. Later that day, my wife found the dog under our bed, which I had checked that morning. The last time I heard this sound was maybe 4 weeks ago, same kinda of morning, dog wasn't outside, but I could hear it as I was going to my car. I did record it on my phone, and will post hear shortly, after I post it to youtube, and figure out how to post it hear. I've been sitting on this for a while, and it has bugged me enough that I decided to join ATS and post. I have been involved with aircraft since 1989 (military) and I'm familiar with different technologies. This bugs me, to not have a good answer, and am happy to at least get this off my chest. Video coming soon, Thanks for your time..

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by freakdaddy70

Here is the video I promised. You will need headphones to hear, and you will be listening for a low frequency hum that makes a series of long and short beeps, kind of like a morse code signal. Sorry for the quality, but my phone just doesn't catch the full sound. I will try to record again if it comes back.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Hmmm. Freedaddy. I'm not sure what you have there. The cars on the freeway in the distance are audible. The low frequency sound reminds me of mosquito buzzing me in the dark. But hey, could be linked.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
An interesting diversion that for all I know could be connected with the subject of the thread or at least the origin of it, if you approach the strange sounds as warning. The story goes back to December.

Verizon 'Emergency' Text Spooks New Jersey

www.newser.com...

(NEWSER) –

(NEWSER) – Verizon sparked panic in central New Jersey yesterday by sending thousands of customers a text message reading: "Civil Emergency in this area until 1:24 PM EST Take Shelter Now US Govern." Verizon says the message, which caused 911 dispatchers to be swamped with calls, was part of an internal test of the emergency system that had been inadvertently transmitted. Some customers found their entire screens taken up by a message warning of an "extraordinary threat to life and property."

"I didn’t know if it was something happening in the ocean, something happening on land or coming out of the sky. I had no idea, so that’s why it was so frightening," a Verizon customer tells the Star-Ledger. Within about 90 minutes of the Verizon alert, New Jersey homeland security and emergency management offices used Twitter to inform the state that there was no emergency, AP reports. "This test message was not clearly identified as a test," a Verizon spokesman said in an email to customers. "We apologize for any inconvenience or concern this message may have caused."

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join