It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sounds warn us of incoming, and very soon...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jvm222

I have heard the low rumble so much over the past two years that I was almost jaded about it.

I now have a video camera ready at all times to catch the next one.

It is like a giant diesel engine or a jet plane firing up. Very intriguing sound that does not alarm me (though the dogs go crazy)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroUnlmtd
the only problem i have with the sounds is that other people who have not heard it are making hoax videos when others have actually heard it and nobody is going to take it seriously now because of the haoxers :/

This is how the government hides this stuff, they use hoaxers and disinformation.

In my opinion the noises sound like the shofar the Israelites blew to bring down the walls of Jericho. I've heard all kinds of stuff but i wonder if the people who were hearing the real noises ever thought to use infrared camera's or thermal cameras to see if there was something...invisible in the sky?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Well, I know these sounds aren't a hoax--

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

No, that video above is just the sound of recording dead air, aka no sound with digital recording.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
This is really starting to irritate me and its hard to explain what I believe it to be. Has ANYONE ever played Assassins Creed 2 or any of the newer games in the series? Besides the overall action and immense scenery/sounds, the one in particular sound that has been heard in the sky (that hymn from the game that goes like AHHHHHHH OMMMMMMM) has been heard in the game. I can't find a .wav file for the sound but any hardcore Assassins Creed players will dead on know which sound I am talking about. It is played during cutscenes and during synchronization moments for Ezio Auditore.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyprex

No, those are the sounds we heard in the skies. Wouldn't have posted if it was nothing. Have more important stuff to do than lie.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Re The Irish reports;

I do know that fracking is being done in both Southern and Northern Ireland. Whether the stage has been reached anywhere for venting off (natural gas) I don't know. Some politicos here are trying to get it stopped, that might prove difficult where licences have been issued for exploration.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I have recently heard a noise in Pittsburgh PA. I am not far from the airport and have attributed the noise to plane traffic but after reading this I am not so sure. It seems to be louder than a plane and closer (the best I can describe it) and lasts for 5 ~ 8 minutes. There is also a HUGE push for gas drilling in the surrounding areas here with fracking, so there might be something to that. I will try to get it on video the next time I hear it.

I have heard it twice, both times at night. My wife has heard it once during the day.

JT

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Those noises are happening all over the world
reply to post by shell310

Again that is a flat out lie. Me and every person i know from 18 different states in the USA as well as people i know from Scotland and a few other parts of the UK have never heard a thing.

So this "world wide" or "happening all over the world" line people keep throwing up is just a flat out lie. And i believe that this is nothing more then a builder hoax. (a hoax that started for something ....maybe an add or joke....then snowballed into this little monster)

So until someone that i actually know from any part of the USA or the UK hears this....oh yeah i know someone in Africa and China as well....think thats it. Anyway until then i will call BS on all of this.

In fact i bet its nothing more then a social experiment being played on conspiracy websites.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I'm located in Springfield, Ohio and I heard these same strange sounds a few days ago! I was laying in my bed around 3:00am and I heard these strange rumblings and when I went outside nothing was there and the sound continued. This was the only time I heard it.

SideNote: It was a cloudy night the heavens were not visible

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowland8
Any video from Jan 2012 is questionable. Noises from 2011 are worth looking at. I wonder who begun the hoax and why? Hmm...
edit on 6/2/12 by shadowland8 because: (no reason given)

It seems the MSM carried some stories about the sounds sometime around the first of the year. I missed it, but I sure haven't missed the flood of hoaxers all over the net and the flood of new and..in some cases..exceptionally obnoxious people who joined up here and focused on that topic from right around that same period.

I think we have the Media to thank for yet another area of real concern and effort being turned into a full blown 3 ring circus without the elephants...although, who knows, maybe that's them making all the racket.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I have another option, or opinion I suppose you could say. There is a video from Dawson Creek British Columbia of the wild sounds also. It would make sense that the sounds you are hearing are similar to the 'bleed-off' or 'depressuring ' of nitrogen or bulk liquid nitrogen. Very common in natural gas and oil industry. Loud as heck, and can go for a long time so its no doubt that is a likely possibility .. food for thought.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Tallone

I am so sorry to say so, as I believe that there are recordings of the Strange Sound that are not hoaxes.

But the radio station Texas video?

Totally fake. They tried hard, but the acting is not up to snuff.

Also, that is the same sound from Kiev. I have memorized most of it like a song. Seriously, sorry,

the Texas video is a hoax.

X.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Tallone

Anyone on this site ever hear of a tiny little movie called the Titanic? You know with The little known LEONARDO DIFREAKINCAPRIO
Watch the first few seconds tell me what do you hear?????????????They use the "sky sound" like 4 times in that movie (different lengths and pitche but its the same sound) damn people will believe anything they see or in this case hear.

edit on 6-2-2012 by LongbottomLeaf because: ert

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by darkstar57

They have boring machines that process the rock they grind into the cement walls that support/line the tunnels.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsEvolutionBaby

That sounds an awful lot like a fighter plane loitering to me. Hear the changes in pitch as it turns?
Maybe some of these sounds are increasing because our fighter wings are starting to come back from the Middle East? Could also be the increase in the amount of drones that we are launching from here, and flying over there. Some of the really loud stuff might be our spy planes. Ever hear a U2 take off?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I my opinion the sound sounds abit like the "transport" in the movie Contact with Jodie Foster. When they start it up and the rings start to move, it kinda have that shreeky sound that comes and goes.

I believe too that people do hear some kind of sound. I have lost track of which are fake or not since people are dumb enough to hoax every d*mn thing that happenes.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

Originally posted by ItsEvolutionBaby

That sounds an awful lot like a fighter plane loitering to me. Hear the changes in pitch as it turns?
Maybe some of these sounds are increasing because our fighter wings are starting to come back from the Middle East? Could also be the increase in the amount of drones that we are launching from here, and flying over there. Some of the really loud stuff might be our spy planes. Ever hear a U2 take off?

I wish that was correct, and who knows, may be. If so, there's been an army of invisible fighter planes loitering overhead here since the beginning of Dec. when we first started hearing it. I don't know, I just know thats what we've been hearing.
edit on 6-2-2012 by ItsEvolutionBaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

I watched the vid. the liner created by the theoretical borer accounts only for the difference between the boring face, say, 23 feet in diameter, and the finished diameter, say 20 feet. that assumes the difference accounts for a 1.5 foot wall.
You still have to account for 20 foot diameter spoil pile, corresponding to the length of the tunnel. Unless you have found an expception to the familiar rules of gravity, mass, time and space.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
That sounded like a trumpet sounding, that the bible speaks of. Weird..

U

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join