It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sounds warn us of incoming, and very soon...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
www.csmonitor.com...

Something else to ponder....space quakes

strangesoundsinthesky.com...
edit on 7-2-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

Mr Comet watch is on it.
edit on 7-2-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013

You are describing the type of noise I have heard on several occasions in East Tennessee, USA.

I had never heard reports of the other, mahine sounding noise until many months after reading about the low pass frequncy based sounds, like what I heard and what you are describing.

I believe these are the real sounds that are unidentified in many areas and should be the ones we focus on finding an answer for - it possible.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by L00kingGlass

I am not sure about any theory at this point! The sky, the earth, outerspace, aliens, angels, the ether, other dimensions....

You could be correct, though with a very low pass bass frequency, it can be very hard to discern the exact origin from any distance. I don't mean many miles, but even a shorter distance can be hard to pinpoint the source, unless you are on a plane with a unobstructed line of sight.
edit on 7-2-2012 by esteay812 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by sligtlyskeptical

Originally posted by sligtlyskeptical

Originally posted by clay2 baraka

In August of 1864 around 9pm, he witnessed the the moon clearly with stormy clouds here and there. He could hear the wind roaring in the trees but was struck by the fact that the air was calm. He walked toward the roaring sound, apparently directional, to a clearing. The noise appeared to be above the nearby village. I have observed in videos that while most sky roaring surrounds, it can also be directional. He describes it as the “noise of spinning mills”.

strangesoundsinthesky.com...

Most of these noises occurred preceding the largest solar event ever recorded; The Carrington Event:

Well a Carrington event is a big thing. In 1859 there was so much electricity in the atmosphere that the northern/southern light could be seen all over the world even in the tropics. That’s probably a partial and temporary collapse of our magnetic field.

The telegraphs were throwing sparks and when disconnected from their batteries they were still operating with currents induced from the atmosphere.

If you read through the old articles the description of the phenomena is spot on!

1864 is after 1859. Thus the noise he heard was after the Carrington event. Does sound travel slower when the air is heavily magnetized?

You could be on to something. Back then a massive solar flare hit the earth. Perhaps we got hit by something large enough to cause the sound in the sky. In which case we can hope the threat is in the past.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Tallone

That reminded me of another recent ATS thread with the aurora borealis and the volcano going off in the same pictures.

I wonder if it is at all possible that these things could be linked and have a common contributing factor to their appearance and intensity?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Hey! I was in tucson and when i opened my window to enjoy the rainy skies and i heard this noise. It was EXTREMELY LOUD. It scared me soo bad, and it seemed to have come front the sky. I can't even explain it, it sounded like the monster form cloverfield. Instantly after that i skyped my sister telling her what i heard. I was kinda afraid of what she would think as i never heard of this before but she is as open as me to these strange happenings and IT IS ACTUALLY SOMETHING THATS HAPPENING AROUND THE WORLD. she helped me look it up. Thats when i found the video form Ukraine showing THE SAME SOUND. I couldn't believe it, that this is phenomenon is not being reported about on the news hardly at all. After that happened, more and more reportings have been showing up about this, without me going out of my way to look it up. I will be showing my sister this video, thank you for posting it!! I know something big is happening and i can only imagine what could be causing such a freaky sound, although ive heard underground drilling could be a cause, im just not sure since what i heard came from the sky! hmmm

edit on 7-2-2012 by Avalonsunn because: didnt want to be rude

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tallone
reply to post by OccamAssassin

Its a postulate looking for evidence. This thread is an endeavour to provide evidence for and against. Okay? Good. Lets get started.

So are we postulating or just making $h!t up?

Seems to me, that to apply Occam's Razor here, one would take the evidence and then theorise based on such evidence.

Just how the hell do you come to the conclusion that this is some form of warning?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Helmet

Originally posted by Dark Helmet
reply to post by Tallone

Has anyone hearing these noises ever bothered to place their ear onto the ground? By doing this you can tell whether the sound is coming from inside the earth.

You speak of (f).

Originally posted by assspeaker

Originally posted by Tallone
The strange sounds continue to be heard.

Now what could be the cause? Here's a few thoughts, most already suggested on the Internet.
a) venting gas/ atmosphere from vast underground complexes.
b) setting up the masses for a black flag 'alien invasion' (see other thread here on ATS)
c) the horns of the angels indicating the end of the world is upon us
d) lots of individuals taking part in roughly coordinated hoax
e) diversion by governments and/or the worlds elites to divert the masses from the economic peril they face (i.e. the real threat)

Hmm, I offer another alternative source of the sound, which I have presented before.
Thus, I present option F) (how appropriate...me and option "F") lol
A TBM, or tunnel boring machine.

Makes sense that 2012 panic could be causing them to build connection between existing bases.
The number of TBS is limited, so this should be easy enough to debunk if they are all accounted for, then we could move along.

edit on 7-2-2012 by Tallone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
reply to post by Tallone

That reminded me of another recent ATS thread with the aurora borealis and the volcano going off in the same pictures.

I wonder if it is at all possible that these things could be linked and have a common contributing factor to their appearance and intensity?

It's quite possible, although we'd have to begin looking at anything outside of the noises that are new or unusual.

Has seismic activity increased since the noises became prevalent? Weather?

It would be easy to just say yes, but this planet has been experiencing quakes and strange weather patterns for quite awhile. If we can somehow gather evidence proving other strange anomalies which began at the same time as these noises, we may be able to pin-point the sounds origin.
edit on 7-2-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Originally posted by Realtruth
Are people serious about this video being real?

I have heard some that are convincing, but this one does not convince me at all.

I posted a thread last week about a sound similar to this one in Germany, but it was more realistic than this one.

edit on 6-2-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

The video in the intro could well be a hoax but the reports of the phenomenon and the best of the recordings go back to early 2011. See video page 3 for example of one of the videos less likely to be a hoax.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7

Expanding earth theory and the sounds of voiding collapsing magma under the crusts, fine. But ask yourself. If that is the answer why have these sounds never been recorded before - religious texts aside? And why now? I don't see a regular processual cause such as you describe responsible for this

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Oh, and the town of Sooke BC, Vancouver Island reported it as well.

So its real. No mistake about it.

saskatoon.ctv.ca...

Sooke BC, Vancouver Island added to the list.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

I am not sure they have become more prevalent, though there was a small 2.0 several days before one of the incidents I heard. It was located very near where I live and I thought that this could have been a tremor or even another earthquake, as I have never experienced and Earthquake to my knowledge.

After talking to severl folks who have experienced them it became clear that what I experienced was not an Earthquake, but something different.

Though the sounds were loud enough to shake my house they persisted for a very long time and only at times were intense enough to cause a vibration of my house.

I think straying to far away from the sounds themselves, looking into other areas to find a source could hold some answers, it would be too broad to connect to these occurrances, unless we somehow had a direct link.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Yea i think that a lot of the videos are real, but the first video you posted i believe is a fake.

It just seemed very fake to me.

But yea, the early videos of the mysterious noises are real i think. These more recent videos, with metallic sounding swooshes and buzzes are probably hoaxes.

But hey man, keep up the investigating, but don't be a sucker and start to believe every youtube video you come across.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by CircleTheWagons

Central Missouri added to the list (of as yet unverified locals with a 'strange sound' event).

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Tallone

The only reason I can think of that they may have not been reported or recorded in the past is that medium in which they are being reported on now, the internet. It has not been around for a very long time. These incidents are wide spread and, for whatever reason, not everyone in the effected areas experience the phenomena.

Not that this is proof, one way or another, of why they have or haven't been reported/recorded in the past, but it is the only reason that came to me right away as a reason for lack of historical reports.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Originally posted by Realtruth

Originally posted by Unity_99

Oh, and the town of Sooke BC, Vancouver Island reported it as well.

So its real. No mistake about it.

saskatoon.ctv.ca...

Now you have my attention.

Electromagnetic waves? huh

University of Saskatchewan professor Jean-Pierre St. Maurice says there is a natural explanation. "Somehow they are picking up noise from an electrical antenna that is there. That is electromagnetic noise. "

St. Maurice says its normal and there is nothing to worry about. Whether a scientific explanation will satisfy all the people who heard something they can't explain is up in the air.
SOURCE
Reminds me of so many of the Japanese scientists who dissed the probability of nucleotides in areas as far from Fukushima as Tokyo, because they 'couldn't fly' (become airborne). Nothing to worry about. No need to examine anymore evidence. Phew. Well that's a relief.

edit on 7-2-2012 by Tallone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Something else which is strange about all this, is we don't hear even a peep from the msm about it. They report on things like over-sized pumpkins and Lindsay Lohan, you'd think they'd be all over this.

Which leads me to believe, whatever this noise is they know about it, and it's threatening to tptb for some reason.

Edit: Or they're preventing mass panic, which is just a silly excuse of course. Now I'm really beginning to wonder.
edit on 7-2-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Or they are the source or know the source and it is either not threatening or it is extremely threatening and they want attention diverted away from it as much as possible.

I know that local news stations have reported this in several locations, but I haven't seen much of it picked up on in MSM...

I did see an episode of 'Unsolved Mysteries' that reported on the strange sound phenomena a while back too.

The only problem I found with that was that the explanation given in the episode is that the sound was the result of a psychological problem effecting the people who reported hearing the strange sounds.

I will try to find it in a bit and add in it a future post.
edit on 7-2-2012 by esteay812 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Alena Michelle

I have also been hearing the sound for the last several months. I agree with the post above mine...it does sound like the one recorded in FL. I live in far NE TX and the sound seems to always come from the NNW of my house (toward OK Red River-ish). It sounds like a jet in the sky but it doesn't move and there is nothing in the sky. Someone said that maybe its a sound warning us of danger so we will go inside...but whenever I hear it I run outside to listen so that doesn't work. And if it is some sort of false flag then wouldn't the PTB have it all over the MSN? Just seems that if the gov were using it as a distraction then it would be getting better press.
reply to post by Alena Michelle

Add NE TX to the list (all unverified as yet). Anyone want to verify any of these? Anyone want to volunteer to collate the data and verifications?

Alena, not sure PTB would want to present themselves in such an obvious way. Their modi operandi seems to include maintaining a low key profile, and particularly not being very careful not to draw the public's attention to the fact democracy is a bit of an illusion.

Why not just scare the beejuzuus out of people without signposting the hand of the vastly wealthy, powerful…and particularly those with technology we never heard of...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join