It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sounds warn us of incoming, and very soon...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+87 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
The strange sounds continue to be heard. You think this a hoax, well apart from some fun jokester videos on youtube I think this a phenomenon really happening. Lets try to look at what these apparently related events may be pointing to. At the end of this intro I want to suggest what I consider to be a plausible and yes highly contentious, AND very scary possibility.

Two dudes freaking out by loud sound from the sky. Is it from the sky? They think so, and several other of the Youtube videos on the subject suggest the same. This particular video may or may not be a hoax. It is 2012 and may be considered to be copycat as TheOneElectric suggests below.

Whether it is or is not a hoax it is just one of many examples going back several months posted on line from around the world. You are welcome to post a video report of the strange sound you consider unlikely to be a hoax.

Global reports of the strange sound - A MAP
Be sure to increase the scale by shifting the slider toward minus/ Notice the massing in the Northern hemisphere. No idea how the author of the map has verified the reports used for data but consider it a guide to the spread and locations of the reports
seektress.com...

Now what could be the cause? Here's a few thoughts, most already suggested on the Internet.
a) venting gas/ atmosphere from vast underground complexes.
b) setting up the masses for a black flag 'alien invasion' (see other thread here on ATS)
c) the horns of the angels indicating the end of the world is upon us
d) lots of individuals taking part in roughly coordinated hoax
e) diversion by governments and/or the worlds elites to divert the masses from the economic peril they face (i.e. the real threat)

I want to say up front I am most open to (e) and least open to ( c). I don't think it is (a) because while one or two incidents may indicate a particular source location and an operational problem or procedure of some kind this remains an unlikely cause for all of these sounds. Who ever is building these complexes would not want everyone to know about them, at least not at this point before any public announcement of an oncoming event should they ever make such announcements.

As for ( c), no apologies here but I would prefer to look for a rational provable through scientific means rather than one mystical. It isn't going to do you any good at all to convince yourself the end of humanity is upon you unless you are looking anxiously forward to getting on with your after life. Lets not go there.

As for (d), possibly it could be a hoax. But if it is some of these actors are pretty damn good. Consider the two dudes in the video here. At this point with so many videos and after separating out the obvious little jokers and their keyboard phantom of the opera soundtracks, look, I don't believe a hoax is viable any longer. There are just two many cases with video proof to examine in so many places. There is also the duration of this event which has been going on now for many weeks.

I like (e) best. Don't put it past the governments of the world to wish to divert our attention from the collapse of the financial system or those who are responsible - the bankers, the 1%, the elites. But no, there have been similar collapses before prior, not as catastrophic as this one is but just think of the depressions prior to WW1 and WW2. How about a war for a diversion? That makes better sense, and more money, then scaring everyone silly with the clarion calls of angels or three legged metal invaders from space.

Possibility (b) is already proposed here on ATS. I want to also acknowledge TheWhaler who posts on that thread for suggesting possibly a similar notion to one I do here. But TheWhaler does not elaborate.

reply to post by TheWhaler

But you know what? It can't be (b) because just ask yourself, if they were going to stage another veritable Pearl Harbour/ 9 11 wouldn't they just get on with it? Just like they always have? But you never know. You can't put it past the elites to pull their next card out now, they have decided we have seen right through 'the war on terror' BS. So a black flag 'alien invasion' starting with a strange noises from the sky remains a possibility, nevertheless I don't think it is the cause.

Here is another possible cause for these strange sounds. It isn't particularly scientific but it is rational.

The strange sounds are a warning of impending danger. The sounds are heard where ever people are in most danger. In the video I posted above, you hear at the end the DJ state he wants to go 'inside' away from the intensity of the sound. Hey, if the warning is to beware something from the skies then perhaps the intention is both to scare people into taking shelter, but in areas away from where the sound is being heard.

So first up what would cause the sound? Well, its nothing we the general public, the masses, are aware of existing. It is something of a scalar weapon kind, capable of covering a vast area and yet able to be directed AND from above, perhaps even from space.

Consider if the authorities are saying zippo about this, it is probably because they haven't a clue what is making the sounds or how to stop them. So they continue to ignore them.

If there is a 'who' instigating the sounds then it is likely to be beings of a very high technological capability. These may be humans, they may be a section of the elite, a break away if you like. They may also be intelligent non humans who are concerned but unable to directly intercede without declaring themselves, and well, they might be breaking some Intergalactic Federation protocol such as not to interfere in the worlds of lesser beings.

Now to the threat the sounds warn us of. What could it be? There are plenty of possibilities. People were posting hysterical videos about these on youtube over several years as we wound into 2012, and people still do. No need to go into the full array of kinds of possible threats at this point. We can agree though quite a variety have been proposed.

I would suggest though whatever is coming it is big. No make that cataclysmic. Something able to end humanity, or possibly lead to humanities demise by the scale of change it brings to our environment.

Check out this possibility.
NASA Warns Public of Once In A Lifetime Solar Storm Coming!

I'm going to end here with speculation from a group of remote viewers who are pointing out evidence actually exists governments world wide know something and are keeping their mouths tight shut.

From 'FARSITE.ORG'

Since it seems likely that major governments would be aware in advance of most near term global threats, then it also seems likely that they would take some actions that would reflect their anticipation of those events. These actions would likely not be explained to the masses to avoid panic. Below is a list of largely anomalous governmental actions that may indicate an awareness of a near term global threat that is suggested by these remote-viewing data. Again, these are only speculations, none of which "prove" anything. But considered collectively, they are exceptionally odd.

1. The U.S. Space Shuttle will launch its last mission in mid-2011. At that time, NASA is entirely abandoning its government-funded manned spaceflight program. Given the investment that the U.S. has made in launching humans into space since the 1960s, this is odd, especially since private efforts to launch humans into space are years away, and currently unproven. It is as if the government does not anticipate being able to launch humans into space in the near future for reasons not currently stated.
2. The Svalbard Global Seed Vault is being sealed in 2011. This will allow the world to restart agriculture given a global catastrophe. The United Nations formally inspected the facility, which might seem odd for a Norwegian project. The timing of this project seems like a strange coincidence.
3. U.S. and global debt. It is as if various governments are not expecting to have to pay back their debts, perhaps anticipating a global economic reset due to reasons not currently stated.
4. The devaluing of the U.S. dollar seems to be a trend that will stay. Moody, Standard and Poor, and Fitch have announced that they may be devaluing the rating of U.S. Treasury bonds (see NY Times article, 15 March 2010, as well as the editorial on 20 March 2010), and there have been discussions within the United Nations of the International Monetary Fund phasing out its dependency on the U.S. dollar. The governments seem to be acting as if the U.S. dollar will be replaced as the global currency.
5. Digging, digging is everywhere. The U.S. has no nuclear enemies, yet it is digging huge underground facilities in inhospitable regions difficult for the masses to reach. Why? On the other hand, the Chinese tend to think collectively, and China is digging extraordinary subway complexes under most of its major cities in a crash program that seems odd in terms of timing and scope. See, for example, the NY Times article by Keith Bradsher, 27 March 2009. Subways are, of course, conveniently located underground tunnels, and such tunnels could house millions of people in an emergency. Russia announced in 2011 that it is adding 5,000 new nuclear bomb shelters in Moscow, enabling it to protect all of Moscow's residents. The program is to be rushed so that it is finished in 2012. Why? Russia has no nuclear enemies. Russia's new subway systems have also been place deeper than needed so that they can be used as deep emergency shelters. Again, why? Why all these preparations, and why the rush?
6. NASA is now predicting that the Sun may generate unprecedented solar storms for a lengthy period in 2012-13. We cannot accurately predict Earth's normal weather a week in advance, and it is by no means clear how NASA can do this with respect unprecedented weather on the Sun years in advance. They are saying that we are more dependent on vulnerable computer technology now. But we had similar dependencies in 2001 and 1990 when previous 11-year solar cycles hit. What is different about the current cycle? Some might suggest that NASA is acting as if it has some extra information that is not currently stated.

SOURCE

People, consider giving a flag to the thread if you like it. That way the thread lives a while and we get to discuss these points.

edit on 6-2-2012 by Tallone because: Moved things

edit on 6-2-2012 by Tallone because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2012 by Tallone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

edit on 6-2-2012 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

+32 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
The first video you posted. That's audio from the Kiev incident. Trust me, I know it. Too many people are attemptign to hoax this. The real noises sound like a large airplane that is far too low, and it continues on for five to fifteen minutes.

I don't have a problem with theory speculating, but you have to start off your thread with a video that is not one of the hoaxes.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Hmmm. I will look for another then.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Any video from Jan 2012 is questionable. Noises from 2011 are worth looking at. I wonder who begun the hoax and why? Hmm...
edit on 6/2/12 by shadowland8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Those noises are happening all over the world and conversations are popping up in chat forums. On a Victoria forum they call it "sky quakes" and on a couple vancouver forums they are calling it "rumbling in the sky". I've heard it too and am mystified at what it could be. I'm leaning more towards a global atmosphere thing (scientific) to do with the ozone, earthquakes, global warming, solar flares or something like that.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I will butt in right here again before needing to disappear for a while to keep the rent paid - you all need to FLAG this thread or lose it. No flags and it will disappear into the ether of ATS.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
First off, i would like to say, the acting in this video is horrendous, i don't believe the video, the DJ's smile gives it away, plus the way they talked.

Now onto the noise. I have heard a noise myself, however it was a continuous rumbling noise which lasted 20 minutes. It went up and down in frequencies occasionaly. It sounded more like the first one that popped up in Florida (i think).

There are some theories, stating that it could be the Earth's core, or a result from Solar flares. Personally, i don't think it has anything to do with Alien invasions or other crap, in fact, i have no idea, but am leaning towards natural occurences. All i know that the continuous rumbling noises that have been recorded are real, as i have personally heard it. However i can not vouch for the other noises such as the "trumpets" and the metal scratching sound.

edit on 6-2-2012 by daaskapital because: eta

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

In August of 1864 around 9pm, he witnessed the the moon clearly with stormy clouds here and there. He could hear the wind roaring in the trees but was struck by the fact that the air was calm. He walked toward the roaring sound, apparently directional, to a clearing. The noise appeared to be above the nearby village. I have observed in videos that while most sky roaring surrounds, it can also be directional. He describes it as the “noise of spinning mills”.

strangesoundsinthesky.com...

Most of these noises occurred preceding the largest solar event ever recorded; The Carrington Event:

Well a Carrington event is a big thing. In 1859 there was so much electricity in the atmosphere that the northern/southern light could be seen all over the world even in the tropics. That’s probably a partial and temporary collapse of our magnetic field.

The telegraphs were throwing sparks and when disconnected from their batteries they were still operating with currents induced from the atmosphere.

If you read through the old articles the description of the phenomena is spot on!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
You know that meany of this "Sky videos" are using the tripod sound from War of the Worlds movie? (the new one) especially the one from kiev, but then. Many start to use it on like every video the could possible come up with it.

But i'v too have heard similar sound not like those in the videos but more as an like an engine that is just outside my window but nothing there.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
First vid is obviously fake, you can tell from the way they' react to it. And the long shot of the radiostations number/logo was the dead giveaway of tomfoolery

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
the only problem i have with the sounds is that other people who have not heard it are making hoax videos when others have actually heard it and nobody is going to take it seriously now because of the haoxers :/

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tallone
The strange sounds continue to be heard.

Now what could be the cause? Here's a few thoughts, most already suggested on the Internet.
a) venting gas/ atmosphere from vast underground complexes.
b) setting up the masses for a black flag 'alien invasion' (see other thread here on ATS)
c) the horns of the angels indicating the end of the world is upon us
d) lots of individuals taking part in roughly coordinated hoax
e) diversion by governments and/or the worlds elites to divert the masses from the economic peril they face (i.e. the real threat)

Hmm, I offer another alternative source of the sound, which I have presented before.
Thus, I present option F) (how appropriate...me and option "F") lol
A TBM, or tunnel boring machine.

Makes sense that 2012 panic could be causing them to build connection between existing bases.
The number of TBS is limited, so this should be easy enough to debunk if they are all accounted for, then we could move along.

Your options, do not seem probable.

For example A) Not a common air vent sound, and why would they run the vent through a whoopee cushion to create this metal noise.

B-E) Makes no sense to prepare people with a random noise in the middle of the wilderness.
It's a theory, all the same.

Besides the TBM, the only time I have heard this type of sound is during railroad rail replacement, during the track dragging process.

Hopefully we can pin this sound down soon enough.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
First off, i would like to say, the acting in this video is horrendous, i don't believe the video, the DJ's smile gives it away, plus the way they talked.

Now onto the noise. I have heard a noise myself, however it was a continuous rumbling noise which lasted 20 minutes. It went up and down in frequencies occasionaly. It sounded more like the first one that popped up in Florida (i think).

There are some theories, stating that it could be the Earth's core, or a result from Solar flares. Personally, i don't think it has anything to do with Alien invasions or other crap, in fact, i have no idea, but am leaning towards natural occurences. All i know that the continuous rumbling noises that have been recorded are real, as i have personally heard it. However i can not vouch for the other noises such as the "trumpets" and the metal scratching sound.

edit on 6-2-2012 by daaskapital because: eta

heard it for the first time last week myself and noticed this also. i was in south eastern PA at the time. it sounded like a large prop engined airplane that never moved but occasionally the frequency would go higher, but then lowered again. it went on for about 35 minutes give or take.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I missed it when it came to Melbourne , and just when I was really interested in the noises and wanted to hear it for myself (because I was up all night on ATS and slept through it)

It may not be relevant but I first came across talk about 'strange sounds' a couple of days after a wacky vivid dream. There was an Alien invasion and were zapping anyone acting out against them. I came across a family of these humanoid ET's, that basically looked like us yet promoted a level of fear since they had power of psycho-kinesis tele-kinesis, didn;t want to mess with them. they'd kill anyone who stepped out of line..

They directed my attention to the sky and in the sky was written "1000 days until we destroy your planet...." don't know what else it said... was early January

Maybe its just a dream from being too interested in reading about ET and 2012 invasion (peaceful for our own good or like my dream suggested maybe not)... Hope TPTB don't attempt to suppress it
Pardon me if this is totally irrelevant, but it reminds me of the dream I had before I heard the sounds on you-tube and some people it is like a warning sign...

I have no idea what it is, although have thought of high speed wind currents in the outer-atmosphere, maybe electro-magnetic from the sun

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Nothing to do with the Elites trying to fulfill prophecies by actually scripting them to deceive the masses??

You need to think about what i am saying here and also ask why would they do it?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Thank you OP, last month when these were heard I wanted to know if there are any real strange sounds or is it all a hoax or viral campaign (whatever that means) as some claimed to be. Other videos who have the real sounds do not sound like a Pipe or Spaceship as the Czech video with blue-ish/twilight surroundings but I cannot hear the real sounds, as they are barely heard and could be anything.

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
The first video you posted. That's audio from the Kiev incident. Trust me, I know it. Too many people are attemptign to hoax this. The real noises sound like a large airplane that is far too low, and it continues on for five to fifteen minutes.

Other videos who have the real sounds do not sound like a Pipe or Spaceship as the Czech video with blue-ish/twilight surroundings but I cannot hear the real sounds, as they are barely heard and could be anything

If it is natural, it could be related to the flares or movement of plates below the ground but I cannot hear what it sounds like

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Tallone

omg! this is so fake! this is NOT the sound i hear,and others as well i'm sure!
they are a radio station which has audio ,plus the filming is way better than your average cell phone!
looks(sounds?) like a commercial for kiss fm!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I've heard the rumbling sounds quite a bit over the past few years. But i know for a fact those 'trumpet' sounds are a hoax, at least the ones in 2012. The true rumbling sounds, are the sounds that sound like a giant gyrating mill in the sky that last for a long time.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by assspeaker

You mention TBM, tunnel boring machine... if they have been at work in the US, then there will be spoil piles visible from space.
e.g., 1000 miles of 20 foot diameter tunnel creates a 1000 mile 20 foot diameter column or, more likely, a 1 mile high mountain 1 mile in diameter (a guess).

So if we have TBMS at work, where are the new mountains?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join