It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have been reading for years trying to figure out why the World is in such turmoil.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
My Theory:
There are about twelve families that are running the show...
That is a billion to one ratio.
If people Wake up and think for themselves, Our destiny could be awesome....

Free energy, No hunger, No raping Mother Earth, Peace and Harmony....
This can still be our destiny, We need to wake people up.
I try to do this everyday and I will till my passing.

I welcome Ya'lls theories if You happen to have one.
Please add to mine if you'd like.
edit on 6-2-2012 by LeRoy1968 because: High when written...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by LeRoy1968

Peace and Harmony...

I'd like to see one example of peace and harmony throughout Man's long history, before giving any weight to the idea that it is obtainable.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
hi op

weve been downgraded over the years
added chemical crap in our foods and medicines make us more docile
for example...
you have a wild horse
as soon as you cut its balls off, sorry i mean castrate
it soon calms down
im afraid this is happening to us all the time
dave

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

I definitely agree with you people need to wake up. becoming more spiritual is the base of it but there are so many things that we do that make the ongoing process of all this continue. for example in schools, people are taught our point of view on what happened, and specific dates and importances based on only our point of views on decisions we made. when obviously (considering the world we live in) we didnt make good decisions. so instead we should show them all of the data from all sides and then let them decide for themselves. let them come up with answers based on ALL of the data not just our side. then we need to really encourage them to make their own decisions not based on us. the schools are just the start. but in a more spiritual aspect, yes we need to awaken. people need to wake up and take responsibility for what is going on. like everything that is happening, starvation, homeless people, rape, murder, all the terrible things in the world, war being one of them. they did not just come out of thin air, they came out of decisions that we(the world) made in the past 2000 years, so obviously we need to realize that and start a new way of school systems, (the methods of the waldorf school would be a good start) as far as schools. and if people could be as one, instead of trying to be the best just trying to be happy but with everyone rather than at the top...there are so many ideas i could express that could make a change but the problem is the people in charge dgaf. they just want power and control. and we give it to them.

we need to wake up, become more aware, be our best selves, get enough people together and we can start a movement, get a movement going and we can change the world.

sorry i didnt go more into detail i normally stay off politics and school systems and more just in spirituality, but i know that all of that is one of the problems that we are repeating.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Peace and Harmony...

I'd like to see one example of peace and harmony throughout Man's long history, before giving any weight to the idea that it is obtainable.

Where did you get this information that states there's never been Peace and Harmony?

From the Public learning system?

From what I have read....They have been controlling us for the last 300 years.

Now, is there anyone that can dispute what has been written?
I don't know anyone that is three hundred years old, do you?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Perhaps you can pick up just about any book written before the public school system was invented, then show me. I have a feeling you will be hard pressed to find long periods of "peace and harmony".

And should you not believe old texts, you can always wonder down to the ancient mass graves lying about...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
A revolution is brewing, I can feel it in my bones.

The world is slowly waking up to the ugly truths staring them in the face and realizing that they've been lied to for decades.

Unfortunately...

Revolutions are not successful over the span of time.

Why ?

Because we wouldn't be sitting in the position we are now, if our previous fights against the system had actually succeeded in having a permanent long-term effect. TPTB just simply rearrange the gameplay so that it takes us decades to realize the SOB's have us under their thumbs... yet again.

Sorry... got your hopes up there for one second and then shot them down in the next.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

I feel that if we get enough people together that make the decision to change it, we can. It is possible, we can create anything with a mass amount of people. so start trying to find those people that are awakening, and connect with them. peace and love

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

My only response to this is, Who knows how far these families would go to keep their betrayal of the human race.

I'm not one of them, I'm not even close to thinking like one of them.
I don't know anyone who is connected to them, do you?

Before you start saying it is impossible for them to pull this off, I'll give you an example.
Do you know anything about the radiation experiments preformed on American citizens without their knowledge.

They have maneuvered themselves into all of the corporations and congress.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

According to this- thread, Atlantis sunk around about 9,700bce.. And it ties in with other things i've read.. From what I gather these families have been trying to stay in power ever since.

You may like to have a read of this and bear it mind- wecreatethelove.ning.com...

"A dream we dream alone is just a dream, a dream we dream together is reality"- John Lennon

We WILL create Our Golden age, it's Our time to shine next!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by davesmart
hi op

weve been downgraded over the years
added chemical crap in our foods and medicines make us more docile
for example...
you have a wild horse
as soon as you cut its balls off, sorry i mean castrate
it soon calms down
im afraid this is happening to us all the time
dave

yea basically its just an admission that were all clones, and they will present the new box they built for us...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeRoy1968
reply to post by boncho

My only response to this is, Who knows how far these families would go to keep their betrayal of the human race.

I'm not one of them, I'm not even close to thinking like one of them.
I don't know anyone who is connected to them, do you?

Before you start saying it is impossible for them to pull this off, I'll give you an example.
Do you know anything about the radiation experiments preformed on American citizens without their knowledge.

They have maneuvered themselves into all of the corporations and congress.

I have no idea what you are babbling about. In your OP you are suggesting an unsupported "theory" that 12 families are (I assume) running the world? And causing all the strife therein.

Is that correct?

So under this premise you believe that removing those 12 families would accomplish something, I presume?

Yet, as I stated it is an unsupported theory.

There have been controlling powers since the dawn of time. Since one caveman had more food or more wives than another. To suggest only 12 families have controlling powers throughout the entire globe throughout the entire history of man is absurd. (To say the least.)

The easiest way to put it, would be to realize that for any controlling power out there, there are thousands waiting in line for the same position. To think the world can reach love, peace harmony and all the other hippie happiness overnight, because a few people are not around anymore is not a reality.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Political Ponerology. This book describes humanity's central problem. It is not a problem you usually hear spoken about.

A Healed Planet. - This is largely required reading as well, IMHO.

The Art of UNIX Programming. - The reason why our current technology is mostly terrible, is because in its' design and use, the principles in this book are not followed.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by CranialSponge
A revolution is brewing, I can feel it in my bones.

The world is slowly waking up to the ugly truths staring them in the face and realizing that they've been lied to for decades.

Unfortunately...

Revolutions are not successful over the span of time.

Why ?

Because we wouldn't be sitting in the position we are now, if our previous fights against the system had actually succeeded in having a permanent long-term effect. TPTB just simply rearrange the gameplay so that it takes us decades to realize the SOB's have us under their thumbs... yet again.

Sorry... got your hopes up there for one second and then shot them down in the next.

This might help with that.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

hopoes are gay

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4
reply to post by petrus4

hopoes are gay

This wasn't a post of mine. Someone has accessed my account.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Theres supposed to be 13 family's not 12. The rothchilds, rockefellers,ect. Then theres the 300 minor familys. But who is gonna take them out? most people dont even know they exist. Go on the street and ask some one who david rothchild is i bet you they wont know.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I coincide. I was stoned to the bone when I posted this thread.
I thought I had a brilliant idea and I was wrong.

Mods please delete this thread.

My Bad

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Perhaps you can pick up just about any book written before the public school system was invented, then show me. I have a feeling you will be hard pressed to find long periods of "peace and harmony".

And should you not believe old texts, you can always wonder down to the ancient mass graves lying about...

Maybe that's a natural path of evolution. Idiots until we eventually decide on peace?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeRoy1968
reply to post by boncho

I coincide. I was stoned to the bone when I posted this thread.
I thought I had a brilliant idea and I was wrong.

Mods please delete this thread.

My Bad

Don't let the negative vibes stop your positive thinking. Sod them.

Enjoy life.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join