It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

nongoogleable1's intro. Maybe you know... maybe you dont?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I've watched this blog for a while now, usually in an attempt to glean for those rare few tid bits of actual truthful information which is always hard fought for and sought after before obtaining.
I believe everyone who is capable has the continuing responsibility of educating themselves.
I know the government is corrupt... and not just ours. I also know government is necessary, but by nature will always and ever seek to increase its self at the expense of those governed, hence those governed must be the ones who remain vigilant against an ever increasing govt. because it can't do it its self... its against its nature. We clearly have not succeeded in that respect, which I fell is directly attributable to generations of people not wanting to be responsible for their own actions so they adopt the attitude of "let them handle it".
I also know central banks and the control they impose through their fiat currencies is more to blame for the corruption in our existing governments than is the lack of moral fiber from our fellow country men who "serve" in public office (but I do concede the pool of morality seems to be shrinking...and the higher up you go in politics the more they seem to be merely plants or pawns of the aforementioned banking interest.).
I don't believe in aliens nor their giving us technologies .... per se. I do believe there are entities which interact with man, and yes they can impart a seemingly "other worldly" knowledge unto them, but I believe these to be fallen angels (or demons) which can come in many shapes. Yes, I'm a God fearing man. The God of Abraham who sent his only begotten Son (just for clarification).
I don't believe the "In God We Trust" on the back of US currency was intended to reference this same God. Additionally, the hand signal of extending the index and pinky finger while simultaneously holding down the middle finger and ring finger with the thumb is clearly a reference to Lucifer or satanism and I'm deeply troubled that nearly everyone we know from television, including our presidents, routinely and brazenly displays it.
I have always loved and embraced science, but don't agree that evolution (rather founded in facts, or not) nor true science in general, refutes the existence of God, but rather quit the opposite.
I have searched exhaustively, and still yet to find ANY war throughout history which was not undertaken specifically for material gain, nor one which was not also simultaneously being touted as being about taking a moral high ground (even though it never is).
I don't believe in "hollow earth". Planes don't fly over the poles simply because the earths magnetic fields are strongest there (see any image of earths magnetic poles) which interferes with electronics (cockpit controls, etc).
HAARP and other elf producing apparatuses, rather ground or satellite based, DO have the ability to effect the human body as well as weather, and this is founded upon rational known principles of science and anatomy. Just read the fact sheets and patents. This has been declassified to varying degrees for some time. There is however much ambiguity and speculation as to the precision of these systems... and of course disinformation (we spend hundreds of millions but can't get it to work the way we want, but we tell the "enemy" it works so they'll now waste the same amount of resources we did thinking they're trying to catch up with us). I don't know if this technology can cause earth quakes? But I would be willing to bet they can do it, and if this isn't the technology, then it was the spring board to it.
I know it's a mathematical fact that technology advances exponentially (every year it advances farther than it had the previous 10) and so simple observation tells us we have no idea what the current capabilities of technology are or how far it's advanced.
Crude oil and coal (19th century technology) being our primary energy sources is merely a reflection of special interests being protected, and not necessarily that of the masses and certainly not the planets.
I don't know about a planet X or Nibiru, but I believe the Bible when it says "no man knows the day, no not even the Angels in heaven" so I believe that if anything does happen on Dec 21st 2012 it will be a manufactured event designed to serve a globalist agenda. I think it's clear to anyone looking that the globalist agenda is steeped in satanic, ritualistic dogma.
I'm pretty sure Elvis is dead.
So hopefully I've covered enough about what I believe to give those interested some idea of who I am and where I stand? Lol lol, I think I just about covered all of the biggest ones so I hope I have something left to still contribute to the conversations ;-)

I have a background in electrical, telecommunications, structural, and engineering. I am not an "employee" nor do I have any. I am not an "employer", nor do I have one. I currently fight Insurance companies as relates to property damages but I am not a lawyer or attorney (the "BAR" IS (or at least was) an acronym for British Accreditation Regency and there does seem to be some pretty strong evidence, not to mention a heaping pile of rationality behind it considering we had just gotten out of a war with them, that the original 13th Amendment to the Constitution banned titles of nobility (such as Esquire) from the crown.)
Oh, the Vatican is behind (read "owns") the crown... and probably the central banking cartels too.

In closing, "Not every conspiracy is a theory,... and it's not paranoia when they really are out to get you."

Mwwwaaaa ahhhhh ahhhhh

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
welcome to ats...
you've now joined the ranks of the tin foil hat wearing psychos like myself.
freak

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by iSHRED

Lol lol. Thanks. Does it count if my hat is a mini faraday cage coated in lead?
Tin foil just makes my head sweat

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
hi op

i like your idea of a manufactured event for 2012
because the bible says no man shall know
how about this has all been set up and the bible was written to get to this time because....
them bloody lizard people have been controlling us from before then
hahahaha
flagged m8

dave

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Britain and France did not go to war with Germany in 1939 for financial gain. If anything Britain knew it would be every bit as crippling as it was.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggilo
Britain and France did not go to war with Germany in 1939 for financial gain. If anything Britain knew it would be every bit as crippling as it was.

hi
thats correct
we only went into war because of an agreement which ties to poland
but of course its more complexd than that

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
you sir, are the man.

Welcome and hooray! We have added a sane intelligent person to the mix. Nice

Have a rockalisous day

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by biggilo

Germany was the initiator bent on global domination (material gain/ spoils of war/ land acquisition) GB and France were defensive (if they didn't act, they would have been invaded eventually anyway ....protection of territory (material)).
The only reason they sign those pacts is to make them harder to be conquered because you have to fight multiple Countries simultaneously instead of picking them off one at a time and being able to increase your resources as you go. But any initiator is always after the same thing, gain.
edit on 6-2-2012 by nongoogleable1 because: type O

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by davesmart
hi op

i like your idea of a manufactured event for 2012
because the bible says no man shall know
how about this has all been set up and the bible was written to get to this time because....
them bloody lizard people have been controlling us from before then
hahahaha
flagged m8

dave

To be able to time it just so...across centuries, I just don't have that much confidence in them. I think the same general goals have probably been in place at least that long, but you can look back through history and see where they've tried, thought they had it... and then it backfired or just fell apart (Napoleon and Hitler come to mind). I think they are different fractions of men and groups, and not as unified as we might think, but being led (or mislead) by the same evil.
I cannot believe I forgot the lizard people lol lol lol. Lucifer was a serpent in the garden. That's about as far of an inference as I can make in reference to that one.
edit on 6-2-2012 by nongoogleable1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by nongoogleable1

Hi nongoogleable1, welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

top topics

join