It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan to support Iranian retaliation if Iran is attacked

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I don't know about you guys, but I don't take anything lightly anymore. I certainly don't run around screaming that the sky is falling, but I don't stick my head in the sand either.

This crap has been building up for decades and it's only a matter of time, statistically speaking, that somebody somewhere is going to call somebody's bluff just for the sake of fluffing their own peacock feathers.

Yes, there's a lot of saber rattling going on... but history tells us that saber rattling eventually leads to conflict of some sort at some point down the road. The climax to relieve the tension, per se.

It's like earthquakes... little tremors over the years, not quite releasing enough energy each time, until one day WHAM!... the big kahuna hits all in one shot.

Do not be so quick to hand-wave anything away these days.

Just sayin'.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
That's fine, Pakistan can side with Iran if they want. Both of those countries need to be turned into a parking lot.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Pakistan has enough on their plate already with India and the mess their ISI is creating there and in Afghanistan and in China's Western Province....

Pakistan, Sit down and shut up!

edit on 6-2-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
There is no way that pakistan is going to defend Iran in any war with the U.S....No Way! Pakistan may have nuclear weapons but the idea that Pakistan would risk a war with the U.S. is crazy. As at stands now...Pakistan understands all to well that it has a problem with Radical Islam.

Pakistan was originally formed to be a secular nation and Jenna...Pakistans first leader...inteaded it to be so. But today...as a National geographic reporter found out...the people do not realize this. When asked...they replied most negatively and said...This is a lie! Everyone knows that Pakistan was founded as an Islamic State...it was not. Pakistan was of course once part of India and seperated as this area was mostly Muslim...other areas that stayed India where mostly Hindu. They have fought several wars and are still fighting over the Kashmire region.

For Pakistan to side with Iran it would loose any support that is a buffer the U.S. creates between Pakistan and India. Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Even though i am not one bit religious, i pray to god this news is true. The only thing that can halt USA:s nation building and enslavement of the world is if IRAN/RUSSIA/CHINA/PAKISTAN ETC stand strong and united against them.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by saroncan
reply to post by Vitchilo

Yep,pretty wicked eh....seems like russia is with china too...an old iron maiden tune"run for the hills"

There is another saying "Those who died in the flame those are the lucky ones"; no one will be safe it the big bombs starts to fall.
But what i know is that Russia have made some kind of bomb equal to a nuclear bomb without radiation so "hopefully" this one will be the only one they use.

But we know that its not just Pakistan who will support Iran in these, we got lots of countries not just in Middle east but even in Africa, South America, that will support Iran.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
So.. we are slowly being pulled into a religious war/race war.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
My,fellow,Americans, WWIII has been cancelled indefinitely do to indecision on the part of all parties concerned .
Please stay tuned to an ATS monitor to receive updates on this matter. In the mean time feel free to discuss the issues surrounding Superbowl commercials. Thank you and good night!!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
False flag using a :cough: "Pakistani" nuke delivered by Iranian terrorists on the horizon. Most likely targets Chichago, New york, Las Angeles, or Detroit. in the US and London in the UK. The truth: Israeli or american made bomb delivered by the black hat US forces or by the Mossad.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

CALIPHAT* remembers Pakastan got launchable nukes smh [color=cyan]3 or more sides palying chess blk side wht side and 1 takes the whole board. ENLILites or ENKItes AGAIN!!!!!!!

The term caliphate, "dominion of a caliph ('successor')" (from the Arabic خلافة or khilāfa, Turkish: Hilafet), refers to the first system of government established in Islam and represented the political unity of the Muslim Ummah (community). In theory, it is an aristocratic–constitutional republic[1] (the Constitution being the Constitution of Medina), which means that the head of state, the Caliph, and other officials are representatives of the people and of Islam and must govern according to constitutional and religious law, or Sharia. In its early days, it resembled elements of direct democracy (see shura) and an elective monarchy.

It was initially led by Muhammad's disciples as a continuation of the political and religious system the prophet established, known as the 'Rashidun caliphates'. A "caliphate" is also a state which implements such a governmental system.

Sunni Islam stipulates that the head of state, the caliph, should be selected by Shura – elected by Muslims or their representatives.[2] Followers of Shia Islam believe the caliph should be an imam chosen by God from the Ahl al-Bayt (Muhammad's purified progeny). After the Rashidun period until 1924, caliphates, sometimes two at a single time, real and illusory, were ruled by dynasties. The first dynasty was the Umayyad. This was followed by the Abbasid, the Fatimid (not recognized by others outside Fatimid domain), and finally the Ottoman Dynasty.

The caliphate was "the core political concept of Sunni Islam, by the consensus of the Muslim majority in the early centuries."[3]

smh POLITICS HMMM nwo or new realm of existence LIGHT and DARK amazes me thet LIGHT and DARK will pick from ALL sides so west light will be with east light west dark will be with east dark. Why ALL the innocent just get caught in between who shall represent the innocent with a might sword of FLAME Jesus Mahdi. Careful now these may not be Earth umm standard beings and may not understand the activities done to the humble of EA.

PEACE
edit on 2/6/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Yet another sensationalist thread.

A European diplomat based in Pakistan said that if Israel attacks, Islamabad will have no choice but to support any Iranian retaliation.

Come on, a "European diplomat", give me a break. Since when do Diplomats of Europe speak for the country of Pakistan? The article does not even say why they have "no choice but to support any Iranian retaliation". These statements need to come from the Pakistani government. nobody else.

Extremely poor quality thread based of nothing but sensationalism.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I can understand the Pakistani fear. If the casus belli against Iran is that no Islamic nation shall be permitted to have nuclear weaponry, it can only be a matter of time before regime change is attempted there. An alliance with Iran makes too much sense.

But if Pakistan even looks the wrong way, India will have to respond, because Pakistan probably is an existential threat.

Worth noting is that this is yet another situation where wonderful British diplomacy left two countries where one would have been much easier to deal with. :/

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Pakistan allies with Iran against US

rt.com...

You just can't be 100% sure of these sources though, take it with a grain of salt. But if war does erupt between the US and Iran chances of another world war are high.

But yes, if they have, the USA should pull all funding to Pakistan.
edit on 19-2-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Evil begats evil. If the Iranian government doesn't open its eyes soon, then they will have created the conditions for their beloved 12th Imam to come to fruitions.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
So.. we are slowly being pulled into a religious war/race war.

What is funny is that this is another case of US selling weapons to a country(Pakistan) and there is now the potenial for them to be used against US servicemen again.
Who benefitted from those deals again??

O ya ,..The Industrial Military Complex.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

agree with you bro, i feel the same way check my thread out www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Why should India risk life and limb to hit back when she can count on Israel and the US to do the dirty job for her while she sits back and enjoy the show.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join