It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bluest Blood takes the Presidency 100%

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I love far out angles and obtuse connections.
It blew me away to find out certain genealogical "facts" about US presidents.....
Firstly, the assertion is that
"the candidate with the bluest blood, (family tree closest to the ancient royal lineages...down to modern days....)
Has historically ALWAYS won the preidency!
There are other niggling relations in the mix however
such as
Pres Obama is related to Dick Chaney.....
Most of the US presidents are directly related to the european nobility.....And oddly directly to each other....
As in Goerge HW Bush directly related to no less than fifteen presidents...and even Obama is related to five or six....besides Dickey weapons of mass destruction Cheney.
Many in high politics can be traced back to the same family lines......
Here my thread stumbles over its own pretensions as i have absolutely no info on Ron Pauls geneoloy.....
Nor do i on Mitt Romney, the PTBs fair haired boy....
Withall, i am off to see if i can find any info on these guys, geneology ......
But if anyone can help fill in details please do.....
From whats been dug up so far, it seems we seldom get a change of real signifigance for our votes.....
The main cabdidates represent the same social class, and practically the same intermarried family lines as the dortunes pass from generation to inbred generation....
My theory is these people have inbred so heavily that they are producing insane offspring as well
The major portion of these families are now, after generations of this cabal,probably psychopathics.....
Certainly abberated human beings, and this is why they can actually plan these massive killings and carry them out .
There is certainly some evidence if all these genealogical research are true....

www.youtube.com...
edit on 5-2-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

www.youtube.com...

www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I will bet your anything that Romney has these similar kinds or relations- probably Gingrich too. They say tall people are more successful, maybe that is connected to.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

There is certainly some evidence if all these genealogical research are true....

That is 100% true. I have seen those types of articles and wondered. I guess one will never know unless they sit down and "Do the Math" themselves. Interesting point though.

I don't know about the bluest blood winning every time though. But you do need "Pedigree" to get that far.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
WTF, he is related to John Huntsman!!!!!! Why the hell did the media fail to mention this tidbit?

Also this name of his ancestor Orson Pratt sounds familiar, must have been some Mormon bigwig.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Your too late guys,,
they already know that Rommney is desc. from original 12 apostles of the mormon line.
Its Myth14 that worries me.

Me.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
heres a nother perinent link

www.businessinsider.com...

This should clarify for you who arent up on it....
I once saw a political cartoon that showed the Kennedy bots, Bobby and John F, and the one had run to their father and was crying Daddy Bobby is playing with my country.....meaning america...and illustrating very aptly just how dynastic these family groups get in politics and business.
Oddly enough, when taken right back to the seventeen hundreds etc, the family ties have mostly royal and blue blood connections.....kinda indicates the same money has bred more money and power over the centuries as the royal families and the wealthy classes have kept very much to themselves wedding wise....

top topics

join