It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Annihilate all Jews"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by charles1952

In short, the declining number of Jews in Iran are seen as a different people from Israelis, and Iran can be nice to one and kill the other.

Kind of backs up what we been saying all along.

He has no problem with Jews, Its the Zions.

Think about it.

The problem with the Jew, Zionist thing, is,

How do you distinguish between the two, you march into Israel and know which is which?

Edict of Expulsion
upload.wikimedia.org...

Expulsions of Jews in Europe from 1100 to 1600.

This hatred has been going on how long????????
en.wikipedia.org...

Maybe you can adopt the solution proposed by Konstantin Petrovich Pobedonostsev, head of the Russian Orthodox Church 1890.

"One-third was to emigrate, one-third was to die, and one-third to disappear."

edit on 012929p://bWednesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

yeah I never get why the line "has ties with the Iranian government" has anything to do with formalizing its garbage content with their government or its people. The fact that the government has its own servers in its own country make this very suspect. It's like if I say I have ties to the democratic national committee, when in reality I might just get a news letter or I may just be a member.

This is propaganda and every thread that is started using what has been proven to be fake and bias news from sources far removed from the person or people in question should be put in the hoax section. It is a government hoax, but a hoax none the less.

It's like if I was to put the Martian landing that was aired over the radio that caused mass hysteria, and say it was proof of an alien invasion. In the interests of informing people and keeping facts with facts and lies with lies this should be immediately treated as a propaganda effort.

If china by proxy of a newspaper located in Germany said that the USA was filled with reptilian leadership, it would immediately be put in skunk works or hoax section, no matter the offence the OP felt or the people who believed it felt. It is a lie and since ignorance is not to be tolerated, this slander of the Iranian people should not be tolerated. It is usually used to fuel xenophobia and anti Muslim sentiment. Not very tolerant or educated in my opinion.

just facts, not state sponsored BS. This is provable, not like 9/11. The facts are there.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
If these quotes are any where near what it says and what they read into either way it depends also on the Islamic world view on what its plans are to do with the Jews, some say Zion some say Jews. For the destruction of Zion or Zionism is like telling God of the Bible who is going to rule at Zion that him and his followers are wrong so to be on the anti-Zion adenda is to be on the wrong side of fate.

Tabari VIII:130 "The Messenger said during his final illness, 'Two religions cannot coexist in the Arabian Peninsula.' Umar investigated the matter, then sent to the Jews, saying: 'Allah has given permission for you to be expelled; for I have received word that the Prophet said that two religions cannot coexist in Arabia."
Text

Apart from Persia/ Iran the Jews were there before Islam, but yes many Jews and Christians have been expelled from the Arab nations or lived as second class.

<< 1   >>

join