It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subliminal messaging at it's finest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
ok so I've lurked here a while and I have been into some deep stuff elsewhere and that's all your going to know aside from the topics I post on and my first is this.

When I first found out the superbowl would be ny giants against the patriots i thought well considering all thats going on with big corporations owning our government that just cannot be coincidence then tonight with the giants win and that head peice Madonna had on I just wonder how much that subliminal message cost the Illuminati.

I mean that's a pretty clear message and they had to pay allot to make the games go the right way to have Ny york giants (Big business and banks aka illuminati) against the patriots ( true red blooded americans that want their country back) then have madonna wearing a headpiece that is a clear representation of the great horned owl (Major Illuminati symbol) then to top it off the Giants win. I'm not even a foot ball fan so those giants fans don't need accuse me of sideing. This was a clear message since the gridiron represents a battlefield It was subliminal for those that aren't tuned in to catch it and a warning for the rest of us. They are positive they will win if they meet us on any level of a battlefield. Maybe even a warning that they will press for the battle so they can defeat the real U.S. Patriots! Bring it on!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS....only 19 more posts to go, then you can *officially* start a new thread.
edit on 5-2-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Laced713

Welcome Laced...

I mean that's a pretty clear message and they had to pay allot to make the games go the right way to have Ny york giants (Big business and banks aka illuminati) against the patriots ( true red blooded americans that want their country back) then have madonna wearing a headpiece that is a clear representation of the great horned owl (Major Illuminati symbol) then to top it off the Giants win.

You will be a success here...if only because you appear to have the ability to combine the obvious with the ludicrous.

Post away...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I thought the same thing, except I wondered if giants could symbolize something more literal. I mean, we do entertain ALL the mysteries and conspiracies here, don't we? LOL!

I did think that halftime show was a bit creepy.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Yeah, nice "intro" the mods will be here shortly.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Yep! We can see already that you get deep inside stuff. Get your other 19 posts in and you can analyze the upcoming election with that same razor sharp mind of yours.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

You' re supposed to introduce yourself brother, and by so, you will have people that connect more with what you are posting and we will get to know you better to, you know get your background.

Peace brother

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Welcome. Madonna used a marching band, an acceptance of war. She did gymnist moves, an obvious nod to German-style militarism. She performed "Vogue" and, of course, this is a signal to the Illuminati community that football is to be considered "vogue" (i.e. insider) and thus one way to communicate masonic symbols by way of headgear, high-fives, touchdown dances, field "goals", and the other assorted masonic terms used in this game played on "Super" Sunday. Thanks for your post, which will open lots of eyes and bring shocked hands-to-open mouth gestures from the readers.
edit on 5-2-2012 by Aleister because: language

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Greetings, I was thinking the same exact thing, I felt like I was being slightly hypnotized throughout the whole halftime show. Did you happen to catch the truck commercial where they were driving through a post apocalyptic wasteland to meet up and and one of the guys didn't make it because he was driving a Ford. Noticed many of the new movies coming out had the same kind of global catastrophe scenes with the world fighting back against what looked to robots or aliens, definitely trying to foreshadow something or at least keep the fear alive for some nefarious purpose yet to be determined. Had to figure they're would be ATS'ers on top of that shizzle.

Good pickup on that, you're definitely ready to get put on some watchlists with the rest of us ; )

Now I have to go sacrifice a goat to Molloch_javascript:icon('
')

Oh, and even though it's probably a subliminal messaging and social conditioning bonanza, G.I. Joe looked like it was going to be the shhhhhhhhhhhh#####t

edit on 5-2-2012 by QuestionsEverything because: Added Yo Joe

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Welcome Laced713

To save yourself a lot of searching and even possible future heartache and frustration, please review the below....

For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Be sure to try out our Ask ATS with the 'topic' search words of your choice. I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too.

AboveTopSecret is much like a theme park with a bunch of rides, so with that said...

Here's a few thoughts before getting onto any one of the 1000's of topical rides at Above Top Secret (ATS), the world's largest Civil & Unique Discussion Community.

* Please check out those links posted above before getting on one of the rides. This will save you a lot of future stress, frustration and possible action by one of your friendly neighborhood Mods!

* Please be sure that you act like an 'civil' adult and are at least this tall to get on any of the rides, (Johnny stretches his arm outward).

* Please remember that some members are very passionate and vocal depending on what ride your all on. You should be mentally fit, stable and have a strong stomach for theories, conjecture, research and evidence presented.

* Please be "open-minded" enough to understand that sometimes the ride isn't always what you might expect. Be aware you also might end up learning something new and 'out-of-the-box' before you get off the ride.

* Please note that at times the ride gets overly-heated and "it's strongly suggested" to get off the ride to regroup one's thoughts before continuing. This will also help guarantee that the ride will move forward without getting derailed or explode into a fiery trashbin.

* Please have fun! But be aware that if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, intentially spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is not only for your safety, but also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

Johnny

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
How many beats per second in her music?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS
We hope you enjoy your stay

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
C'mon, everybody knows there's no such thing as subliminal messaging.

[color=463E3F]Go to my profile and flag all my threads._______Obey the subliminal messaging!

BTW, welcome to ATS and have a flag on me.

If you collect enough of them for posting awesome content, you won't have to look at all those annoying ads anymore.

[color=463E3F] Why vote for the lesser of two evils; Vote Cthulhu in 2012!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Thanks allot guys. I knew I'd find plenty of people here that would agree with what I saw. I'm sure there will be some who will not but their opinion is welcome too.

I guess my "intro" didn't satisfy someone but the mod call ended up in my favor?

then there's the friendlier "introduce myself" well that's the honey that catches more flies, and since I'm Very likely already on those watch lists generated by eschelon guess I might as well. Your still not getting a name but for my SN.

I'm a 31 yr old male living in southern VA. I've held one job or another even two at one point since I was 15 and have now been out of work for four months. I always kinda "went against the grain" if you will because saw the control system for what it is. I've always questioned whatever I couldn't see for myself and even what I could.

Several years ago I saw a few films including zeitgeist and esoteric agenda (If you know of others I should see please tell me.) and while I don't fully follow their agenda's themselves they broke down all the things I always suspected. I started trying to spread the word especially about fractional reserve banking as a starter to get people going (they get so riled over that imaginary wealth) and find like minded people who maybe I could band with when TSHTF. Thus far only two of my friends have truly gotten where I'm coming from. The rest seem to get it but then end up falling back into the same old mind-traps and thinking "capitalism is a good thing", "the only reason there's poor people is because they are lazy", " we have to do what the government says".

I was elated when I found ATS because I could feed my need to stay ahead of the curve and on top of what the Illuminati are up to as they place their chess pieces. I would have joined earlier but I hadn't felt the need as I had no new insight on anything yet and didn't want to do repetitious posts.

I've also been exploring the spiritual side of the future we are headed for and find the Mayan ancestors and what they are up to quite intriguing. For more on that you can visit www.shiftoftheages.com...
Apparently some people not on their side find it intriguing as well www.guardian.co.uk... I don't doubt there is more to that than merely the desires of the local mayor and believe if they would murder these people to slow down this spiritual information getting out then it is something we all should look into.

So anyways that's probably enough for now I hope it satisfies those who had to know more about me, I still kept it within my limits of TMI. see yah round brothers and sisters!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Wow I didn't even make the connection between Patriots and Giants; the American people VS corporations.

Of course, the Giants win. I don't know if there is really much conspiracy here, but could it be possible that the Patriots were told beforehand to throw the game?

ETA: Also I know that the teams are privately owned; it might not have cost them anything to influence Madonna's clothes or occult-like performance.
edit on 6-2-2012 by DestroyDestroyDestroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Welcome to the boards Laced, I think you will be a great addition to the forums

I'll have to look at the half time show now.
I love that analogy about patriots and giants, might has it been a setup?

Maybe that's how the TPTB want it, but in the end, the people will unite win against the giant!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I'm listening to the half time show right now...

Omg, this is satanic, they even cut the "ladies" in the song to sound like hades.

Open your heart to me...military style?

When they start : like a prayer, sun god imaging is rampant, even an all seeing eye appear down the stage

at 11:45~ suns with 7 main ray of lights, 6 little ones.
at 11:53 the middle sun turns into an all seeing eye.

It ends with her saying " It feels like home" while being dragged underground with smoke, also world peace after.

If people knew the "god" madonna preaches, they wouldn't like her as much.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I have also thought about this, never had the time to properly research.

top topics

join