It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Obama looses in 2012?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
What if Obama loses?

The mass media will switch from making excuses and defending him to saying he was the greatest preisdent ever!

Then the 24/7 left wing attack machine will slam Romney making him out to be the anti christ and saying how good people had it under Obama.

Which of course we all know is BS.

Romney is a r.i.n.o which in fact true enough there is no difference between Obamney and people will still believe that Obama was better.

I hope to god he does lose so i never have to hear that bs "Fair share" crap ever again but alas stupid people elected Obama and stupid people will re elect him.

edit on 6-2-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myomistress
I'm personally still all for giving Obama another shot. Because of him, I have guaranteed healthcare until the age of 26 so if I have an accident or something I don't have to worry about full hospital fees or paying for my own insurance so he has in that way helped me out a LOT. I also believe that we're in the biggest state of stability now than we have been in years. The economic problems were monumental and the people that think one man could fix it in four years are just morons. He said he would try to turn the nation around and he's giving his best go at the current time and deserves more time to work. We do NOT need Republicans in office at this point in the country's borderline barely stable condition. That to me would be the upcoming death sentence to our country. The rich would walk away richer and the poor nonexistant because they just would not be able to economically survive.

No offense intended, but are you mad? Seriously... I'm not sure stability would characterize Obama's tenure. Look at the way he and dem leadership RAMMED that healthcare you find so precious down the collective throats of the US Citizenry. Look at all of the bailouts that happened on his watch and that he condoned... It was a massive continuation of Bush. Look at the deficit spending being done by the Congress... Do you have any concept of what a trillion dollar shortfall really represents. Based on current policy, the CBO is estimating this size of deficit well past 2014. This deficit is paying for your healthcare among other things.

The man and his administration are nutjobs that need to go and the sooner the better.

However, I won't vote for any of the media darling repubs either. Things would stay the same or get worse in a big hurry.

Ron Paul as a write in...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
It won't matter if he loses the next puppet will be installed all the while the MSM and others will bleat about how we have had another "peaceful exchange of power."and all the usual patriotic garbage that follows an election in this country.

<< 1  2   >>

join