It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul camp cries fraud over Nevada Caucus results

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Unbelievable. Please face book this and pass the word. People need to wake up to how they are blatantly manipulating the system. Voter fraud again and Mitt Romney is on the winning side again.

February 5, 2012. Las Vegas. For the second time in just five primary states, the Republican Party, with the assistance of the national corporate news media, is raising questions about the legitimacy of this season’s primary election system.

Perhaps it’s indicative that the beneficiary of these recurring vote counting “mistakes” always seems to be former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney. He’s just happens to be the same man that both the Republican Party establishment and the four corporations that own all of America’s news media outlets are actively supporting

www.examiner.com...

edit on 5-2-2012 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Mitt Romney has been chosen by TPTB....the trillionaires and billionaires...the elite money people. He is who they want...and he is who they will make sure they get. The writing is on the wall.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
When are Paul fans not crying?

They cry about everything.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

Troll fail.

Next contestant please.

As to the op;

I used to say BS to anybody calling vote fraud, now it seems like it's inevitable.

What the hell is the matter with people?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

when it comes to corrupt elements within the government,... there is much to cry about...

2nd

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Curse you ACORN Just curse you!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I just knew this was about to go down this way......
Ron paul gets deteated in his strongest ridings and he shot....
same for the Ging....
Ah tolded you they wanted Romney....
The Mormon Church is an illuminatti front org....
Its founders were masons too!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

Very misleading title as it's NOT Ron Paul or any campaign officials directly connected to Dr Paul.

It's just some Paul supporters claiming fraud. His Ron Paul 2012 page is filled with misinformed folks complaining about everything.

Also there's already a thread going on about Nevada caucuses and what happened at Alderson precinct. Please feel free to join in here-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Go Ron Go!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Romney is a false challenger,...
TPTB want Obama "re-anointed" to continue his placation of the banksters...they need another term to put their plan into place...

THEN they will put in a neocon similar to george w and the nuke will go off somewhwere in the U.S. ...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a 30% mistake ?

c'mon

give it a break

I still have not met a person in the real world who has said they like ron paul

he's a meme

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

you need to get to the REAL real world...

2nd

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Black box voting is conducive to fraud. There is no form of voting that will ever be fraud free however a paper ballot may reduce it.

The Republicrats will maintain their pseudo-partisan ways and we the people will continue to suffer under the control of the elites agenda.

Ron Paul may not be the answer to all our nations problems but his consistent record proves that he would be a good start for beginning to limit big government, and govern under the principles of our constitution.

I do hope Ron Paul Runs third party.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
As usual, everyone circle jerks over about how Ron Paul was cheated but noone show proof of such a thing.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
a 30% mistake ?

c'mon

give it a break

he's a meme

Add me and my list of acquaintances to your list. ATS Paulsters like to lead the readers to believe there is some large mass of Paulites sweeping across the country; when in fact -- his base is small. But we are the ones that are "asleep" and have "wool" over our eyes eh?!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Take your smart phone into the voting booth and video the entire transaction you do with the voting machine...
Unless, of course, they prevent you from taking your phone into the booth...

That is next of course... only the corrupt insiders can use technology to forward their agenda...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
As usual, everyone circle jerks over about how Ron Paul was cheated but noone show proof of such a thing.

What do you mean no proof? Did you read the attached article. It is written by a journalist who gives a complete timeline of events that smack of fraud. Did you watch the CNN youtube video? What more proof do you need that something is rotten in Nevada?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
a 30% mistake ?

c'mon

give it a break

he's a meme

Add me and my list of acquaintances to your list. ATS Paulsters like to lead the readers to believe there is some large mass of Paulites sweeping across the country; when in fact -- his base is small. But we are the ones that are "asleep" and have "wool" over our eyes eh?!

Add me as well. Literally know no one I know supports Paul and yet the Paulites claim he is what Americans want, no, DEMAND.

Give it a break people.
edit on 5-2-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Exactly. I pointed this out in another thread. Just because he has a strong showing on the internet doesn't mean it translates to the real world. I cant count the number of Ron Paul supporters on this site who don't actually live in the US. Furthermore, the internet is still primarily dominated by the youth. It is also clear that Paul's main supporters are young. Now let's look at the data from Nevada. Only 8% were from the 17-29 demographic. If Paul has the enormous base that people on here claim then they're clearly not voting in these primaries.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

What do you mean no proof? Did you read the attached article. It is written by a journalist who gives a complete timeline of events that smack of fraud.

That article is SPECULATION. Or at least thats how it read to me.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
sreply to post by Xcalibur254

If Paul has the enormous base that people on here claim then they're clearly not voting in these primaries.

Which is laughable since they cant even be restrained from sabotaging internet polls in Pauls favor.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join