It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superbowl Halftime Conspiracy!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Earthscum

The giants rule!! Tea pary ron paul patriots will lose
In the end

Nephilim returns

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Who was the overweight gent with the high voice portraying ? Buddha ? Was that a high voice ?

Like others mentioned, it's Cee Lo Green... everyone probably knows a song by him...

Gnarls Barkley - Crazy (sorry, everything just fit into place, not planned at all)

Screw it... go to YouTube... www.google.com... 2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dbd2B6SjMh_w&ei=fEQvT63kCsfe2AXX8MnyDg&usg=AFQjCNGFr2RKv5_xL6c3ImYSg0B9_eInvA
edit on 5-2-2012 by Earthscum because: None of the vids will embed, dammit... lol

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperTripps

Ahhhhhhhaaaaaaa! I knew it . Didn't think I'd spot it did you ? Do you people know what is so esoterica going on with that No.? Who can tell me ?
edit on 5-2-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Thank you to everybody who kept an open-mind and contributed to this post.!
Deny ignorance.!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
21-17 Giants

2+1+1+7 = 11

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

I didn't really pay any attention to the half time special.
I just listened to the music while waiting for the game to
start again.

link   

I also noticed on the stage of some night sky scene of some blue star or comet passing by. I don't quite remember what symbol that was but I know I've read people posting about something to do with that a blue star/comet before.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

21+17= 38 3+8 omg you're right!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I guess nobody could answer my questions
Must not really be a conpiracy but a bunch of people attempting to create one for..............dunno why.

Instead we are just told how Madonna is in with TPTB and she is a Satan worshiper and Cee Lo Green eats the heads off animals (thus why he is so fat), the Romans are the law enforcement coming to lock us up in stadiums converted to FEMA camps....and that peace sucks and we should want wars with everyone instead and the cheerleader dancers were casting spells upon all those who watched...and the all seeing eye was spying on us to report back TPTB that we are sheep needing slaughter.

Did I summarize it correctly?

edit on February 5th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperTripps
reply to post by curious7

There is no conspiracy it was all orchestrated and blatant with most of the symbolism used

The only conspiracy is that people who dont care about this stuff would rush to this site and try to tell people what they saw was Not what is is

I didn't "rush onto this site".....I've been here all night!

What did we see?.......I saw a jaded pop star performing songs from 20 odd years ago.

What did you see?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Ahhhhhhhaaaaaaa! I knew it . Didn't think I'd spot it did you ? Do you people know what is so esoterica going on with that No.? Who can tell me ?

"322" by Dušan Hanák?

Actually, I'm guessing it has something to do with a goddess and S&B...
The Number 322

"322 is the 35th number which is the Product of 3 distinct primes."
edit on 5-2-2012 by Earthscum because: Add some linkage...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I honestly thought it was a great show, Madonna looks great for being in her 50's

@greeneyedleo, I think you nailed ALL the superbowl consparicies LOL
some people forgot to take their meds tonight before imbibing in super bowl alcohol
edit on 2/5/2012 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
I guess nobody could answer my questions
Must not really be a conpiracy but a bunch of people attempting to create one for..............dunno why.

Instead we are just told how Madonna is in with TPTB and she is a Satan worshiper and Cee Lo Green eats the heads off animals (thus why he is so fat), the Romans are the law enforcement coming to lock us up in stadiums converted to FEMA camps....and that peace sucks and we should want wars with everyone instead and the cheerleader dancers were casting spells upon all those who watched...and the all seeing eye was spying on us to report back TPTB that we are sheep needing slaughter.

Did I summarize it correctly?

Thank god I didn't watch.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Thank anyobody involved in Stem Cell Research for providing a 50+ piece of eye candy!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Earthscum

I think she just turned 53. 5+3 is 8. The no. of perpetual beauty and everlasting cometics, calogen and botox .

Oh wait Ima 53 a too.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
As a performer (former) I feel it was an amazing show....but I look at it differently than most....
With that said.....her show revolved around Mythology....
I find interest in it, but don't take alarm or feel there is a conspiracy....

Exactly. Why are people giving Madonna such a bad rap? People are ignoring the main reason she performs, not some satanic ritual, the purpose is to get people entertained, excited and happy.

I wish I was entertained, excited and happy! But thanks for trying Madonna, your still sexy btw

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
My son just played backed the dancer who flipped the bird to the camera. I didn't see it posted here, but I'm sure if he caught it others will too. Great family entertainment.

I wonder if she got paid extra for that?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

What terrible music. No one is playing any instruments, no one is actually singing, they are basically just walking around in costumes while the CD plays.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
My son just played backed the dancer who flipped the bird to the camera. I didn't see it posted here, but I'm sure if he caught it others will too. Great family entertainment.

I wonder if she got paid extra for that?

I hope those families didnt watch the game at all!!!!!
You would NOT believe the amount of profanity those football players say...and you can read their lips too!!

And then any fights that break out.......all over a stooopid game! Then the cheerleaders with the sexy outfits!!!

Football should be on adult pay for view channels....clearly!

Trust me...if we are going to get into details...football is not a family friendly sport...especially watching it LIVE at the stadium!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join